Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful Dayana - Aldgate East / Liverpool Street - Taboo role-play  (Read 3815 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5593306) (37 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7425506) (44 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline zenboy1234

Beautiful Dayana - very hot, great attitude, passionate role-play session

Link: External Link/Members Only

-----------------------------------------

Cost for 1 Hour: £120 + £30 for OWO

Comms: Easy comms via text - asked for a taboo role-play (step-siblings share a bed), which she agreed with enthusiasm. 

Intro/Facilities: Dayana was waiting for me at the door, she greeted me with a hug and was already in character (in a robe) and showed me to the bathroom. Modern amenities, clean towel, shower and appropriate washing toiletries available. 

Appearance: The photos of her are accurate, although some are from pre-surgery (boobs), but very pretty as she appears in her photos. I would prefer no surgery, but hey, what's done is done now. A little more of a naturally pretty facial look vs. photos which was an added bonus.

Services Provided: DFK, OWO, Protected Sex (multiple positions), Role-play

We had pre-arranged the initial logistics for me to go to bed after I came back from using the bathroom and she would knock on the door and ask to slip in because she was really cold (so original, I know...). She played the teasing very well, and before I knew it I was rock hard spooning her. Brief interlude of covering up, before a little more teasing, then slipped into her. She has a petite frame but has a lovely ass, so spooning position was top notch! We went into a number of positions, and frolicked in passion (with lots of DFK) for the next 45 mins or so (no clock-watching). I had been clear about lots of DFK beforehand, which she accommodated well for and we spent a large portion of the session kissing.

At one point, she took the condom off and started OWO, which was good, but not a stand-out strength of hers. Mid-depth, lightly sloppy, good eye-contact, and followed guidance well. But again technique, depth and sloppiness were good but nothing to write home about.

New cover applied and she rode me whilst DFK until I popped. We lay there for a moment, was rather GF-esque of her, after a very passionate 45 mins. Slowly came back around to the world and hopped in the shower before going to head out. All the while, Dayana was still in character, adding a few naughty comments before I left. I've reached out to her a couple of times since to try to arrange a follow-up and she still texts in character - nice touch! Hopefully our schedules will align again soon.

Key Ratings:

OWO: 7.8/10.0
DFK: 9.1/10.0
VFM: 8.0/10.0
Adaptability: 8.8/10.0
Role-play: 9.0 / 10.0
Overall Rating: 8.5/10.0

Cheers,
- Zen

Offline anujok

Sorry, just so that I get it right was this in December 2021 or before?   

She doesn't seem to have logged in on AW after 23 Dec.   I have seen her too but would love to see her again so just wanted to know if she's still active

Thanks!

Offline tantraman

Appearance: The photos of her are accurate, although some are from pre-surgery (boobs), but very pretty as she appears in her photos. I would prefer no surgery, but hey, what's done is done now. A little more of a naturally pretty facial look vs. photos which was an added bonus.

... said photos collected here :music:

Offline zenboy1234

Sorry, just so that I get it right was this in December 2021 or before?   

@anujok - yes, this was before she left for Christmas. Although we didn't explicitly speak about her returning, I very much got the impression she was intending to come back at some point in the new year, she did mention she was going home to see family. Fingers crossed!

And thanks for the supplemental info @tantraman and @jamiekinkxxx - very interesting that she is on SA!