Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AVOID! Vivastreet bait and switch Rude Romanian (Swansea)  (Read 2357 times)

Offline jammyw69

Comms: messaged her and booked a time, when arrived she said she is ready but then after quickly said wait 10 min for her to shower, so waited in the car for around another 15 min, and then she sent a text saying come and when knock on the door, no one answer and waited outside for a bit and even texted but she didn't replied, so was quite pissed off and went back to the car, after getting into the car she called and said where are you? Etc… and ask me to come back so i thought whatever try it again, and this time after knocking and waiting outside for a bit she finally came to open the door.

Price: Originally plan for £70 for 30 min booking, on her vivastreet site it says OWO is included. but when i ask about this she said NO, and not even for extra tip.

Location: Residential area in Mount Pleasant, terraced house, not discreet at all during day time.

The girl: WAYY DIFFERENT then her profile picture on vivastreet, if it is really the same girl on picture then she must be really really good at make up. Her body is ok slim and small, face is full of acne marks, did not put in any effort to look nice. Super RUDE and not a single smile.

Overall: After entering the house, she led straight to the upstairs bedroom and had a closer look at her, she is defiantly not the girl on the picture, about mid 30s or later 20s. She's got a rude attitude, not a single smile.. classic Romanian i guess. I was curious so asked if she included OWO in which she said NO, even though her profile say she does, anyways bait and switch and she is just not worth it, so decide to walk out which she became even more rude but nothing she can do lol.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Her phone number on site is 07769442364 just in case she changes her profile.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline BamBam

Thanks for the heads up.
She definitely looks good in the image just what I was looking for but with no positive reviews- I tend to stay clear due to exactly this happening
Better luck next time. Two swanswa regular roms Zasha and Kendra are good looking.
Have not seen since lock down so not sure what they look like now. But Kendra super slim and small seen a few times and got better service as she recognised me.
Zasha very pretty - slightly bigger not fat, just bigger than Kendra but gave a good service each time.
Very accommodating

Offline Proton

Another unfortunate trip to somewhere and on your arrival, it's one of those :cry:TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE  :dash:

Offline welshpunter17

Zasha and Kendra are good looking.

Can confirm, Zasha still seriously smoking hot. Service wise, still on point. Wonder when she'll be back...

Offline varrick73

Zasha is now Beautiful Z on adultwork she provides great service including reverse oral saw her in December. I think she is still in Swansea. Saw Kendra during lockdowns she is good also but sadly did not allow me to lick her delicious looking pussy at that time. Both are very good looking imho, speak good English (Kendra is very chatty) and work from a more upmarket appartment in SA1 area. Last time I saw Zasha was offered a shower on arrival.

Truth be told I've seen a few good Romanians in Swansea through Vivastreet but mostly service is pretty poor. The pictures on Vivastreet are rarely the girl you see but sometimes they are somewhat similar. Beware though some of the best looking girls give the worst service. You might pay for 30 mins but they aim to do a 15 min quickie or less. Locations to avoid would be Norfolk Street, George St and Hafod area I've always had better results in SA1 and the Marina for some reason.

Hope this is of some help.

Offline Punting_Mad

Seen so many but never a review....

Offline BamBam

Zasha is now Beautiful Z on adultwork she provides great service including reverse oral saw her in December. I think she is still in Swansea. Saw Kendra during lockdowns she is good also but sadly did not allow me to lick her delicious looking pussy at that time. Both are very good looking imho, speak good English (Kendra is very chatty) and work from a more upmarket appartment in SA1 area. Last time I saw Zasha was offered a shower on arrival.

Truth be told I've seen a few good Romanians in Swansea through Vivastreet but mostly service is pretty poor. The pictures on Vivastreet are rarely the girl you see but sometimes they are somewhat similar. Beware though some of the best looking girls give the worst service. You might pay for 30 mins but they aim to do a 15 min quickie or less. Locations to avoid would be Norfolk Street, George St and Hafod area I've always had better results in SA1 and the Marina for some reason.

Kendra does indeed have a great looking and tasting pussy - which is extra to eat.
Zasha the price is all in

Offline iverthickone

You sound like you have useful information to give,  but haven't done one review in over a year of being on the site.

The idea of the site is to review girls, so others can make an educated pick.  Please play the game and share your experiences!

Offline varrick73

I usually go to girls already reviewed on here.

Offline iverthickone

I usually go to girls already reviewed on here.
That doesn't matter at all.  We are looking for lots of reviews on the girls, which either lend credence to, or change people's minds about the girl.  If she is really good, then surely she deserves lots of good reviews, if not, then the same applies in reverse.  You will have something different to say then others, no doubt.

Offline Punting_Mad

Varick....
"Truth be told I've seen a few good Romanians in Swansea through Vivastreet but mostly service is pretty poor. The pictures on Vivastreet are rarely the girl you see but sometimes they are somewhat similar. Beware though some of the best looking girls give the worst service. You might pay for 30 mins but they aim to do a 15 min quickie or less. Locations to avoid would be Norfolk Street, George St and Hafod area I've always had better results in SA1 and the Marina for some reason."

You've seen many girls in Swansea that aren't reviewed here according to your post ..
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 04:42:59 pm by Punting_Mad »

Offline Wilko

This is interesting. I usually gloss over the romainian profiles without giving them any consideration at all, mainly due to the bad  reputation Roms have, and a couple of less enthusiastic punts many years ago! Looks like Beautiful Z and Kendra may be worthwhile consideration after all. Which is welcome in Swansea as there really is not too much to choose from these days!