Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Redhotsof - Outcall  (Read 1601 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6445307) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline anujok

Hello,

So met Redhotsof twice during the christmas holidays.

External Link/Members Only

She is much better looking in person than the pics. You have to message her on AW and then she replies and if fine she shares her mobile number.  Maybe my messages were good so we hit it off at once.

Agreed for 1 hour outcall @130.

She was on time and well dressed, did not ask for any specific outfit so no idea how that works.

She starts with DFK once the doors are closed and for a good 2-3 minutes. Then she whispers in a sexy tone 'Let's finish the paper work'. Well that was a turn on for me for sure! 

After paperworks, she starts DFK again, lots of tongue and one hand on the willy. Then moved to undress, and straight into OWO. Works really well, lots of eye contact.

I am a bummy guy so she has really good bums, we move to RO, she is really clean and smelt good down there. Then ask her to rim me and she jumps straight at it. Does a good rimming job.

Then with the condom on, she is wild while riding on top. I couldn't take her wild actions so switched to doggy. Tried anal after a long time and she takes a good pounding and she enjoys anal!

Finished in mish with lots of kissing & tongue.

Then did chat for a few minutes and she hits the shower.  Overall a worthy 1 hour meet. I felt exhausted in 1 hour and 1 round.  And it includes all -kissing, OWO, anal, RO, rimming and bang bang.

Had an amazing time during both meets , worth the time and money.

She is an amazing girl, great attitude and speaks really good english. I never heard her say no to anything I asked during our time.

For sure recommended.

PS: Would definitely prefer something like a long term or regular arrangement with her, if she is up for it!

Worthy in all aspects!

Cheers

Offline lillythesavage

I really must go for round 2 soon, seems my tofft has put her in demand  :D. Glad you enjoyed  :hi:

Offline anujok

I really must go for round 2 soon, seems my tofft has put her in demand  :D. Glad you enjoyed  :hi:

Oh yeah, thanks a lot!  She was totally worth it.

Offline lillythesavage

Oh yeah, thanks a lot!  She was totally worth it.

I was just reading the review of the 600 an hour plastic fuck doll and in no way does it seem any better fun.