Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara (VS) - Tooting Broadway  (Read 598 times)

Offline Payyourwaymate

External Link/Members Only

Comms and Location: Usual comms and same old.

Price Paid and Services: £70 for 30mins. OW and positions.

Looks: Pictures are her but edited. I would say the pics are 85% body wise ignoring the pic with the blue/turquoise and pink matching bra and underwear (not the red set) which is clearly photoshopped and has leg positioning done lol. Face wise the pics are about 75 - 80% I would say, due to editing of course. She does not have a bubble butt like the pictures imply. She does has some cheeks but not worthy really. Size 12 upper and 12 Lower body. 5ft6ish. Face wise is average, would say she is early 30s. Decent hair. Tits are enhanced Ds I reckon. Cheeks had a decent feel to them but were quite firm, not much jiggle but did ripple when clapped in doggy. Normal skin texture and feel, nothing to write home about really.

Session: She does not speak a lick of english but is friendly where possible. Started with OW which was average at best but did the job. Moved onto mish where she had no issue taking strokes and was quiet the whole time just taking dick in peace. Considering there was no music playing like what latinas normally do, it was rather off putting. All I could hear was skin on skin contact with her breathing changing. Progessed onto fucking from the side but took some explaining due to the language barrier, this was ok but still just sounds of skin on skin contact. No moans, no nothing, she looked perfectly fine though. Onto doggy now and I have to say she had very good technique, high level brazilian rotary technique moving the cheeks clockwise with good rhythm throwing it back and forth. She could take dick for a good time aswell. She was still quiet though. I swear until she said "I like, you like?" I thought I was slinging my dick into an abyss where all hopes and dreams are lost lol. Continued with doggy till climax, cleaned up and left.

It's a neutral because the job was done really, just a P&D. Nothing wow or oh that's great to say. I think if I spoke portuguese it would have been a lot better in terms of building rapport, she really did not understand much english but that's ok, have to compromise somewhere.

Pictures are attached.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 07:27:05 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline Momodan38

I need to head down your way, the VS scene in East London is a tale of woe and misery at this moment, well personally for me anyway.

BTW I’m really disappointed in you. I thought you were on track to being a high roller UKGG punter… oh what could have been…  :lol:

Offline Payyourwaymate

I need to head down your way, the VS scene in East London is a tale of woe and misery at this moment, well personally for me anyway.

BTW I’m really disappointed in you. I thought you were on track to being a high roller UKGG punter… oh what could have been…  :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: