Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer - Diva - Earl's Court  (Read 771 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6391765) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pantywetter

2022 Punt 1

Saw Jennifer recently

Easy booking with Diva

Slightly strange apartment 5 mins from the rear end of Earls Court but clean and safe enough.

The girl is not that attractive.  I kind of expected that from the pictures (reasonable likeness) but tend to prefer girl next door types rather than super honeys.  She has a good body though with small but nice natural titties.

She was friendly enough, but the sex was really boring with no passion.  She barely made a noise, sucked the tip of my dick with the passion of a trip to see the dentist, kept looking into the distance like she was thinking what to have for dinner.  Kissing with LFK rather than DFK.

I left after one round due to boredom. 

I’ll give her a neutral as she was quite friendly, good body and delivered what was promised, but it was extremely dull.

Cost £200

Looks - 6/10
Service - 6/10
Would I return - No

Offline golden bull

Did you have the urge to give her some cheese too?😆

Offline pantywetter

Did you have the urge to give her some cheese too?😆

Ha!  Now you mention it….

Not sure what I was thinking.  Super honey next to compensate.

Offline golden bull

Sorry m8 couldn’t resist. She’s £180 on aw independent and I saw her in passing a few months ago when I saw Mary? Kazahk girl.
Another review mentioned the cheese and I rembered it lol.

Offline JackSaint

Ha!  Now you mention it….

Not sure what I was thinking.  Super honey next to compensate.

That's Natalia, Mary's partner in crime from Teddington shithole days - I had the misfortune to meet them, she was horrendous https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=319155.msg3329704#msg3329704

Offline JackSaint

Sorry m8 couldn’t resist. She’s £180 on aw independent and I saw her in passing a few months ago when I saw Mary? Kazahk girl.
Another review mentioned the cheese and I rembered it lol.

It was mine, she could eat an apple through a tennis racket!

Offline golden bull

It was mine, she could eat an apple through a tennis racket!

Lol I know it was you , just didn’t want to name names 😂🤣 but it did make me laugh and when I saw her in the corridor that thought flashed through my mind 🐀 🧀 😆

Offline pantywetter

Ah.  I didn’t make the link and only searched under her Diva name.

Agree with JackSaints early review.  Absolutely shite. 

Offline Dashing

... The girl is not that attractive.  I kind of expected that from the pictures (reasonable likeness) but tend to prefer girl next door types rather than super honeys.  She has a good body though with small but nice natural titties...

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only