Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Athena - Diva - Gloucester Road  (Read 1159 times)

Offline Alexmck

Girl
External Link/Members Only

Price
£400 for 1 hour

Serviced apartment near Gloucester Road. Porters at entrance. Made eye contact but didn't say anything

Services
Positive
Very petite and slender. Good body
Fairly good looking/natural although probably wouldn't look at her twice in public
All positions done without complaint - missionary, doggie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl
Good OWO. Very pleasant although had better. Not good enough to make me CIM. Seemed to be happy to keep going for a while although quite a lot of sighing when she stopped to catch her breathe
Seemed to relax a little when went down on her but seems a switch flicked and became cold and passive again

Neutral
No bad smells down below to begin with but when pulled out between positions was a sharp smell. Not sure stale urine, much sharper smell (maybe this is a negative)
Did seem to start to engage (started gasping and moving on her own) when she was on top but that was only for a short period before she stopped just as the sap was starting to rise and then went back to disinterested and cold
Tits more small B than advertised C
Used a lot of lube and didn't feel tight as her petite body would suggested
Out in 45 minutes including 2 showers
Heard another person in the flat but didn't see them

Negative
Radiator was warmer than she was.  Was rather cold, business like and passive. Mostly acted like she was disinterested and just wanted to do the minimum to get me done and out
Was in red underwear but nothing to write home about
Only LFK, not DFK - very light french kissing
No English at all although did understand "doggie", "condom", "on top"
Looked tired as if she had just woken up although 5pm visit
Once I came, she hopped off the bed and went to the bathroom to wash. When she came back, just sat on the bed and started texting
Turned head away during sex when tried to kiss her
Folded her towel and my towel into the shape that was on offer in the bathroom (guess it goes straight back onto the rail?)

Slender, petite and fairly good looking.
Took my fancy after an extended break being down with COVID and Christmas and NY
Reminded of a girl from several years ago but who went like a train. Saw her for frequently for a couple of years before she disappeared. However, disinterest of this one killed it for me. Maybe I was hoping for too much and transposing past experiences onto this girl
Previous reports suggested others had a good time with her. Maybe didn't click or she is getting burnt out
Borderline neutral and maybe should be negative when price taken into account. Once upon a time would have put her at a good looking £200
Although a good body complete disinterest makes a return a firm no

Offline golden bull

£400 FFS!!! :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
There’s no guarantee in this game, I’d be well pissed off if I’d paid 400 and not get top top service.

Offline Alexmck

There’s no guarantee in this game, I’d be well pissed off if I’d paid 400 and not get top top service.

Disappointed definitely

Offline bradders8896

She’s back in the game is she. She was on my list but the price and reports put me off. At least her price has come down as I think she reached the heights of £500 a couple months back.

I’ll probably be stupid and still go see her if the chance comes out though. But cheers for the heads up

Offline king tarzan

🐅🐅🐅🐅United 🤜🤛🙌
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac