Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Nikky 4 U - Wolverhampton  (Read 4691 times)

27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5560044) (25 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Brummy898

Naughty nikki thai
External Link/Members Only
1 hr incall - £120
Location - nice clean flat near the Wolverhampton train station, at most 10 mins walk. Quite a few block buildings, easy to find.
Comms were quick sent a text and reply was quick all sorted with the time i wanted and services.
Services - dfk, owo, sex and a b2b massage.

The girl
An attractive thai with curves in the right places, tits were impressive and natural and she had a great ass. Most likely in her thirties, her pics are quite accurate, and she had a sexy nurse outfit, which complimented all her curves.

The meet

Anyway got there about 5 minutes before, sent a text was given the block number and and flat number, buzzed in and as i got by her door she opened it. Got in and I was impressed she looked just like her pictures, amazing body, attractive face and she smelt great. Lead into the room where as I was sorting my paperwork out, she started to feel me up and had her hands running down south, that instantly got me hard and then she rubbed her ass and on my stiffy, all this before the paperwork was sorted, I knew what was in store for the rest. Went to stash the money away and came back, no love lost and she immediately starts to dfk as my hands were feeling her milkers up, she takes my trousers off and starts with owo, here is where the magic starts, her technique was amazing, she teases with tongue flicks, kissing the fella and giving good attention to the balls, all this whilst making eye contact,  honestly flawless, a throat goat if i must say. Onto the bed for 69 she tasted good, slipped a finger and she was enjoying it and moaning, did this for a while, popped on a rubber and onto cowgirl, she was tight and and felt great had my hands play around with her tits, grabbed her ass and made her go quicker, then I couldn't hold it no more and i finished. She offers a few wipes and to go to the bathroom before we begin the massage and then round 2 after. Tells me to lay on my front where she uses moderate pressure to begin the massage and oils herself up and starts sliding up and down, now the massage in itself was average but with all the teasing she was doing, cc swipes, licking my cock when she is near it and occasionally sucking, and kissing my back and neck which i enjoyed, flips me over and massages me on the front, eventually sucking me again and resurrecting the colonel for round 2, she pops on a rubber and tells me to fuck her in mish, and she tells me to keep going that she is about to cum, seeing her shake if it was real or fake, was definitely a nice boost for the day, i flip her over and do her in doggy, and she can take it rough, nice litte rippling of the ass and her moans turned me on alot and after a few mins of pounding i finish in the bag. Cleans me up offered a shower and gets me a drink after. Definitely an attractive thai who knows how to please  with a great personality, maybe the massage could have been better, but my next venture will be a b2b massage with sensual sam. The highlight definitely was the owo and pounding her in doggy.
I would definitely visit again, can't go wrong with her eagerness to please.

This is my first review, but I have had a few punts which I started recently so will be posting more soon.

Offline Cobrakai84

Great write up, may have to pay her a visit pretty soon myself!

Offline Night king

How long is she in Wolverhampton for,?

Offline Brummy898

How long is she in Wolverhampton for,?
I think for a while, she did not mention any tours for th foreseeable future.

Offline Night king

I think for a while, she did not mention any tours for th foreseeable future.

:hi:

Offline Cobrakai84

I went and saw her this afternoon and must agree a great service and pictures are defo accurate, I’ll right a review soon. She did say she’ll be in Coventry next week and back in wolves in March. Absolutely worth a visit as I’ll be going back!  :wacko: :D

Offline Helpjim132

Great Review, she's always been on my hotlist, never seem to catch her when she's in wolves though.