Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley Sindy - Fulham Broadway - London  (Read 2742 times)

80 review(s) for Smiley Sindy (71 positive, 8 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline NBD321

External Link/Members Only

Took place two months ago.

£100 - 1 Hour Incall.

Location : Not too far from the station in a small run down council flat. 7/10

Looks : Same woman in the photos but I think she's a good few years older than her advertised age of 49. But still attractive for her age 7/10.

Service : Solid comms. Advised her I was going to be running about ten minutes late which she was ok with with a very nicely added message of how she 'won't start without me', which genuinely added a nice touch as it made the meet more natural as if it was like buddies having a casual catch up.

After getting to her door, we got paperwork out of the way and she quickly went down on me, which she was happy to stay there until completion and happily received it all over her face.

After a short break, we went for round two which started with her continuing how she ended round one before I returned the favour on her. She soon hopped on top where she was squatting on me hard. We eventually changed to Doggie, then Missionary. After about 15-20 minutes of non-stop action, she went back down to me where she suggested this time I finished in her mouth, to which seemed like an offer too good to refuse. Done as requested to which she said as she let it dribble it out of her mouth adding it had a nice taste to it. 8/10

Positives
- Very Energetic
- Honoured the full booking despite my fault for being late
- Very good price.

Negatives
- Didn't French Kiss (despite advertised)

In short, this whole meet felt the equivalent to going to your mate's house and having sex with their mum as her age does show a bit, but she's got a decent amount of energy to her in my opinion and the hour went fairly quickly. It's also usually not easy to find a reputable SP in London who advertises £100 for half hour (without loads of extras) let alone advertising it for a full hour, which is a huge positive in my opinion.

Even though there are a number of other girls on my list in the upcoming year, I reckon if I was ever about and she had her green light on, I would easily see again for her current prices without giving it too much thought.

Offline NBD321

Forgot to add - even though she has extras herself such as Rimming, A-Levels, WS and Filming, I didn't take her up on any of them and Facials/CIM was included within the rates.

Offline 3Chabuddygee

I can vouch for her rimming!! Top class, tongue fucks the hell out of your butthole.

Offline londonchap

Jeez. There's a WG who hasn't updated her photos in a long time!