Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ok how do I post a link.  (Read 430 times)

Old monk

Right I'm new to this forum but not new to punting, Im fairly intelligent but where computers are concerned I'm as thick as fuck. How do I post a link please, I have some experiences that may help others. After reading the pages here my AW hotlist has been completely changed and if my fun times can help others make an informed decision then great.
By the way Im not in Hendrix's league, he may well have just replaced Beefy Botham as my lifelong hero. Miss Kdd and Rio...... king hell!!!

yorkshire123

Old monk

Lol Yep even I could do that, its easy when you know how. Thanks Yorkshire, I've noticed that pretty much everything on here is AW orientated are we allowed to discuss agency girls? I have been known to use those for last minute.com bookings when travelling.

vorian

Lol Yep even I could do that, its easy when you know how. Thanks Yorkshire, I've noticed that pretty much everything on here is AW orientated are we allowed to discuss agency girls? I have been known to use those for last minute.com bookings when travelling.

Yes you can talk about agency girls/parlours etc.

yorkshire123

Welcome  :hi:
agency girls are fine.