Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabelle Northern Belles  (Read 3481 times)

ReverendJim

External Link/Members Only

I regularly use Sheffield Belles (External Link/Members Only) for incalls and usually go with Alexa who is excellent and I would highly recommend.

However the last few times I have tried to book Alexa I have failed to find a mutually convenient time.

Last week I had an afternoon free and Alexa was again unavailable so I decided to try a different girl via the Northern Belles website as the Sheffield one had no rota showing. I picked Isabelle who fitted my usual profile (early or mid twenties and large bust). I was informed that most of the NB girls will travel to the Sheffield apartment which I know.

I arrived on time and was buzzed in to the apartment near the city center. Isabelle appeared older than the 25 years advertised on the site. I would say early 30s, but otherwise she seemed OK and I was prepared to carry on even though she was older than my usual type. I also had asked for stockings and suspenders, but she was wearing hold-ups and a strange outfit with a pinafore type arrangement, but again not a deal breaker.

I had my usual shower and then we got down to business.

She proceeded with kissing and OWO which she was OK at, but nothing special. I then asked for RO which I always enjoy, but noticed at this point that there was tissue paper stuck around her fanny - a right turn off.

She obviously didn't want to do RO and then went back to OWO and then straight on top. This lasted a few minutes when she then wanted to do doggy (I like doggy so that was no problem). However, after a few minutes she complained that her legs were aching and obviously wanted to stop. So we went mish. During this stage she looked extremely uncomfortable and distracted, often looking away and making no eye contact.

I eventually came more to save her further discomfort than anything (I felt a bit fluffy at this point) and she got the wipes out. We then engaged in some banter, but I was the one generally leading the conversation which I can't really be arsed to do when I am paying. It transpired that she felt ill (stomach pains due to onset of impending menstruation as far as I could gather). She also mentioned the desire to get a coffee. I could only assume from this that she did not want a round 2 even though I had booked an hour and a half (like the idiot I sometimes am).

So overall not a great use of 190 quid. I also don't understand the pricing structure here. If an hour is 120 then surely 1.5 should be 180?

If a girl is really not up for it for whatever reason then I would rather they were up front about it and cancelled even if it is at the last minute.

Isabelle was otherwise nice enough, but I can't recommend her sexual services unlike some of the other girls at Sheffield Belles.

Offline NIK

I regularly use Sheffield Belles (External Link/Members Only) for incalls and usually go with Alexa who is excellent and I would highly recommend.

However the last few times I have tried to book Alexa I have failed to find a mutually convenient time.

Last week I had an afternoon free and Alexa was again unavailable so I decided to try a different girl via the Northern Belles website as the Sheffield one had no rota showing. I picked Isabelle who fitted my usual profile (early or mid twenties and large bust). I was informed that most of the NB girls will travel to the Sheffield apartment which I know.

I arrived on time and was buzzed in to the apartment near the city center. Isabelle appeared older than the 25 years advertised on the site. I would say early 30s, but otherwise she seemed OK and I was prepared to carry on even though she was older than my usual type. I also had asked for stockings and suspenders, but she was wearing hold-ups and a strange outfit with a pinafore type arrangement, but again not a deal breaker.

I had my usual shower and then we got down to business.

She proceeded with kissing and OWO which she was OK at, but nothing special. I then asked for RO which I always enjoy, but noticed at this point that there was tissue paper stuck around her fanny - a right turn off.

She obviously didn't want to do RO and then went back to OWO and then straight on top. This lasted a few minutes when she then wanted to do doggy (I like doggy so that was no problem). However, after a few minutes she complained that her legs were aching and obviously wanted to stop. So we went mish. During this stage she looked extremely uncomfortable and distracted, often looking away and making no eye contact.

I eventually came more to save her further discomfort than anything (I felt a bit fluffy at this point) and she got the wipes out. We then engaged in some banter, but I was the one generally leading the conversation which I can't really be arsed to do when I am paying. It transpired that she felt ill (stomach pains due to onset of impending menstruation as far as I could gather). She also mentioned the desire to get a coffee. I could only assume from this that she did not want a round 2 even though I had booked an hour and a half (like the idiot I sometimes am).

So overall not a great use of 190 quid. I also don't understand the pricing structure here. If an hour is 120 then surely 1.5 should be 180?

If a girl is really not up for it for whatever reason then I would rather they were up front about it and cancelled even if it is at the last minute.

Isabelle was otherwise nice enough, but I can't recommend her sexual services unlike some of the other girls at Sheffield Belles.

Yet another case of them being so desperate for cash they'll work when they're not up to it. Come across this several times myself.

Offline NIK

Just checked out their web site again, as they are the only sp's locally who I am remotely interested in these days. I have used them once ever and was quite impressed with Julia (now gone). However I am unimpressed that they appear to lie about the girls' ages - most offputting.

Also Alexa, who I have had an eye on for some time as she has excellent reports, doesn't like owo it says. (nor outcalls!)

All the girls have poor hygiene as a dislike, which is bleeding obvious and I believe totally unnecessary to add. It's like saying treat her with respect.

However personally the site is academic for me as there is no way these days I can afford to splash out over a hundred quid for an hour with a prossy. This is why I'd be much more gutted than I used to be with a bad un.

If I ever could I'd certainly save it for London anyway.  :cool:

ReverendJim

Alexa does (or at least did) do OWO. Perhaps it is 'at discretion'.

Offline Richy15

Good detailed report - thanks.

I note that NB are actively requesting field reports from this site (as well as others) and they will then provide the links from their site.

ALSO - auto-censored, %%%UK & Donkey Work all have pages to leave reviews in more detail should you wish - I will start adding those review dates to the below list as they appear, or as I find them, to help our clients choose the lady most suited to them.

Be interesting to see if they provide a link to this review  :rolleyes:

Offline NIK

I note that NB are actively requesting field reports from this site (as well as others) and they will then provide the links from their site.

ALSO - auto-censored, %%%UK & Donkey Work all have pages to leave reviews in more detail should you wish - I will start adding those review dates to the below list as they appear, or as I find them, to help our clients choose the lady most suited to them.

Agencies never list negative reviews.
I suppose none in their right mind could be expected to. This is why independent reviews are vital.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

UKPunting isn't listed, maybe it was it the past I don't know? Most sites link to %%% as they are the fluffiest going, auto-censored have a weird scoring criteria so most get high or reasonable scores, not sure about Donkeywork - didn't think anyone read it.

Offline ArtVandalay

Agencies never list negative reviews.
I suppose none in their right mind could be expected to. This is why independent reviews are vital.

Not always true

I was looking for a punt in London earlier this year and really liked the look of this girl but her reviews aren't good

There were even more negative reviews on another agency  site for the same girl but I can't remember which agency it was

Found one here too
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 03:35:03 pm by ArtVandalay »

Mark76

Does the donkeywork still exist?

If so is it still the shittest forum ever and still run by that retard who seems to disagree with everyone on everything?  :D

Offline wristjob

Does the donkeywork still exist?

If so is it still the shittest forum ever and still run by that retard who seems to disagree with everyone on everything?  :D

:D :D :D :D :D

Barely. I signed up a while back. They removed the front pages and just left the forum and something theat was strange and pointless - and put Cheryl (WG who works at Fantasia) as head honcho.

TDW (original admin) wrote about 30 lines on this amazing parlour girl he met, chatted to and didn't punt with. Next big thing she was, the darling of Sheffield, truly amazing.

I said it was all BS cos he hadn't even punted with her, bit of to and fro and I got threatened with being banned - by the woman admin. The most useful info there was GFE posting their rota each day so I figured I'd ban myself.

Mark76

Cheryl, an old bird that used to work at city?

I see a couple of ladies at VIP from time to time, apparently she's not very well liked at Fantasia and struggles to pull in the punters. I can see why she would want to advertise on dw. Don't think I will bother reading it then.

Mark76

Should have added, over the last three or four years I have met four women who all claim to have been contacted by the donkey admin owner and offered free good reports in exchange for free services.

It is him as he has contacted two who I know very well using his official email address. So I am very wary of any of the reviews on that site. Many will be fake advertising for women wanting ads supplied by him. I doubt anyone will be surprised though.

Offline thunder_road

Just checked out their web site again, as they are the only sp's locally who I am remotely interested in these days. I have used them once ever and was quite impressed with Julia (now gone). However I am unimpressed that they appear to lie about the girls' ages - most offputting.

Also Alexa, who I have had an eye on for some time as she has excellent reports, doesn't like owo it says. (nor outcalls!)

All the girls have poor hygiene as a dislike, which is bleeding obvious and I believe totally unnecessary to add. It's like saying treat her with respect.

However personally the site is academic for me as there is no way these days I can afford to splash out over a hundred quid for an hour with a prossy. This is why I'd be much more gutted than I used to be with a bad un.

If I ever could I'd certainly save it for London anyway.  :cool:

I remember Julia, she was lovely. Had her visit my place once a month for a few months. Probably the most natural feeling sex I have had with a wg.

Been wanting to visit Anna, anyone had the pleasure?