Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deviant Ivy  (Read 2237 times)

4 review(s) for Foxy holly (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Hotintheshade

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

New to this 'lifestyle' I had a few disasters, EE girls either ugly or not the girl in the profile so was getting fucking jaded.

I saw Ivy's profile and texted her, her reply was a breath of fresh air. She spoke english (well she is Scottish), so I made an appointment later that day. Extremely nervous for some reason I entered her dark hallway (absolutely ace location, one of the best parts of Edinburgh). Absolutely gorgeous, dressed impeccably full make up done to perfection and SLIM. She was very very hot.

Stunning DFK started it all of no holds barred here! We undressed each other then I eat her gorgeous pussy, jesus she was responsive, that was a turn on, then she stopped me after cumin I think twice and we kissed again then she took me OWO, that was GOOD then 69 with her really going for it. We fucked with her on top kissing and she came twice again, massive body shaking orgasms. That was probably the best fuck of my life to have this gorgeous creature wrapped around me on top convulsing as we kissed.

Either she is a very good faker, or I am fucking good, I will settle for the latter HA HA.

Seriously I have been back too many times and it has been just as good. She will not be doing this for long, she may tell you but try to not fall in love with this unbelievably sexy gorgeous Angel.

Im new to this and saw someone asking about Ivy so here it is. Happy to answer questions.

Offline Third Man

great review mate! Iv seen her profile and i think i read  on here that she used to be with an agency. When you say slim how slim is she,  I like 8 to 10 and her profile says 8 would you agree with that ?

Hotintheshade

Take a look at her pix they are accurate, 6 -8 max, in killer heels she looks fucking amazing. She may have had children which if you are really observant and critical you might think, no stretch marks, very tight toned. Otherwise PERFECT if you like them slim like I do but either she is VERY responsive a MAJOR ego boost and turn on

Hotintheshade

.... Oh I have got to know her a bit and severely doubt she ever worked for an agency...

Offline Third Man

Offline gorgie tony

.... Oh I have got to know her a bit and severely doubt she ever worked for an agency...

According this thread she used to work for a agency https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29259.msg412475;topicseen#msg412475

Offline Third Man

thoyght id seen something about an agency. she seems worth a visit sometime  anyway.