Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissWelshKandice - Cardiff  (Read 3225 times)

60 review(s) for MissWelshKandice (55 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by DrConners]

Offline Rixx_

External Link/Members Only

£90, half hour

Location was in one of Cardiff Bay apartments just after New Years. Easy to find and she directed me to building while on the phone to her.

Kandice has been reviewed loads on here but I thought I'd leave another having seen another recent negative one and because I last saw her over 5 years ago. I had tried her number in recent years but never got a response and so I gave up while there was plenty others to choose from on AW. I sent her a message New Years day and had nothing back, her green light disappeared shortly so I tried again the next day when the light was on again and got a fairly quick response.

Kandice doesn't have the same tight body that she had in her early 20s but for me that's not a bad thing, she's closer to a size 12 at the moment. I'd say the pic titled "bootay" on her profile is pretty much accurate and what I like. Kandice was friendly, we had a good chat before and after so not rushed at all. The service itself was great, starting with OWO and she was happy to change positions several times before letting me finish over her. As someone else has said before, her tits may be enhanced but they feel so great, as did the tit wank!

Having given up following the no responses, I think I'll add Kandice back to my main list (for when she's in town) given that the list is pretty empty these days.

Offline sensualencounter

You thought you’d review her because she’s got a recent negative? That sounds dangerously like whiteknighting to me.

Offline PMAC123

You thought you’d review her because she’s got a recent negative? That sounds dangerously like whiteknighting to me.

THat negative was purely based on the fact she had gained quite a bit of weight. But others said she had lost it again recently. So I took what OP said as being "I saw her before when she was slim so thought I would check and comment on how she is compared to then"

I might be wrong though as it doesn't directly say that
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 12:49:30 pm by PMAC123 »

Offline Proton

I certainly liked the way she looked and her attention to pleasuring one, before going up-north out of Wales a few year ago  :(

Offline WelshClipper

I was always in two minds about Kandice. Again I should have reviewed her at the time but water under the bridge.

As I recall she did a great CIM and she had a cracking body. But for me she was too aloof, very much a business wg and then on to the next client. I never go over my time but felt rushed.

Maybe just me  :unknown:

Offline justalad

I was always in two minds about Kandice. Again I should have reviewed her at the time but water under the bridge.

As I recall she did a great CIM and she had a cracking body. But for me she was too aloof, very much a business wg and then on to the next client. I never go over my time but felt rushed.

Maybe just me  :unknown:
Saw twice pre move North and once since.  Never offered CIM, sadly.