Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Taking the condom off  (Read 2822 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

What gets to me when a lady takes off the condom is just when I have had a great time and post-coital bliss is descending on me, she takes it off roughly and catches my pubic hairs in it and tugs them out. Ouch.

And gives me a tissue or two which is not enough, I prefer some wipes first, for both mouth and mister happy, and then a tissue.

The kind ones do the clean up for me very gently and even with sponge and warm water - that used to happen in Shepherd Market, Mayfair London walk-ups several decades ago. Of course many ladies leave gents to get on with it and hurtle off to the bathroom.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 07:22:03 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

k

Sponge and warm water: Reflect for a minute please, on the turnover in Shepherds Market, and the action that that sponge has had before you came.

Sponge and warm water: Reflect for a minute please, on the turnover in Shepherds Market, and the action that that sponge has had before you came.

indeed and on reflection not only did I come heavily, I went home unharmed.

I think it was probably kind hands and warm soapy water and no sponge. These were not EE ladies but experienced mature French ladies. What was really erotic was that same warm soapy water and kind hands before I came and almost did come there and then into the bowl. I was young and naive and easily excited.

Now back to the taking the condom off thread OP topic.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 07:49:28 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

SirFrank

I'm fucking paranoid so I take the rubber off myself, take it away with me and drop it in a random dustbin at least 20 miles away. I also wipe the room down on the way out so my I don't leave my dibs behind. There's no fucking way I'm getting tucked up on some bum rap. I can't go back to pokey

Jim Panzee

I'm fucking paranoid so I take the rubber off myself, take it away with me and drop it in a random dustbin at least 20 miles away. I also wipe the room down on the way out so my I don't leave my dibs behind. There's no fucking way I'm getting tucked up on some bum rap. I can't go back to pokey

You want to get yourself a forensic tent Frank and fuck em in it. :D

Offline akauya

When it comes to taking the condom off I prefer to do it myself for two reasons.

One, they usually grab the front part of the condom and pull and then using the same tissue (already covered in pussy juice) try to grab the back of the condom, and half your bare cock by now, and pull again. Defeats the purpose of using a condom if they are going to smother your cock with tissue covered in pussy juice.

Two, my cock gets sensitive after I come so I rather wait a few seconds before I start pulling anything off it.

After an orgasm I like to treat my cock well :)

SirFrank

You want to get yourself a forensic tent Frank and fuck em in it. :D

In the past I walked into the gaff with crime scene shoe covers on, a hair net and latex gloves. For some reason though this freaks a lot of girls out

GeeWiz

HP - tried trimming your clodge before punting?

SF - you could shave your entire body and film yourself 24/7 like Lee Evans in the film Freeze Frame.

Offline smiths

When it comes to taking the condom off I prefer to do it myself for two reasons.

One, they usually grab the front part of the condom and pull and then using the same tissue (already covered in pussy juice) try to grab the back of the condom, and half your bare cock by now, and pull again. Defeats the purpose of using a condom if they are going to smother your cock with tissue covered in pussy juice.

Two, my cock gets sensitive after I come so I rather wait a few seconds before I start pulling anything off it.

After an orgasm I like to treat my cock well :)

Same here. :D With a regular who i can trust not to try to rip it off asap with little care taken i sometimes let them take it off though.

Offline smiths

In the past I walked into the gaff with crime scene shoe covers on, a hair net and latex gloves. For some reason though this freaks a lot of girls out

That wasnt Indian Palace in London by any chance was it Frank. :D They offer or did only all covered services including RO on the WGs but did provide the dental dams apparently. :crazy:

Offline NIK

What gets to me when a lady takes off the condom is just when I have had a great time and post-coital bliss is descending on me, she takes it off roughly and catches my pubic hairs in it and tugs them out. Ouch.

And gives me a tissue or two which is not enough, I prefer some wipes first, for both mouth and mister happy, and then a tissue.

The kind ones do the clean up for me very gently and even with sponge and warm water - that used to happen in Shepherd Market, Mayfair London walk-ups several decades ago. Of course many ladies leave gents to get on with it and hurtle off to the bathroom.

Thought you didn't use condoms?  :unknown:

Online wristjob

I don't even know the answer to this, I usually shoot somewhere that's not inside them. I guess I take it off myself if I cum inside, I just don't take a lot of notice.

Offline threechilliman

I don't even know the answer to this, I usually shoot somewhere that's not inside them. I guess I take it off myself if I cum inside, I just don't take a lot of notice.

+1. It's much more fun to see yourself come on a girl which is why I don't even look for CIM any more. Particularly if it goes everywhere.....

tcm

Thought you didn't use condoms?  :unknown:
not always but it depends on the lady who sometimes puts one on for me as described in the other thread.

Offline CBPaul

I always take them off myself these days and make sure I ask for the wet wipes first.

It's not so much a prossie taking them off that bothers me but rather the danger of her being overenthusiastic scouring my bell end clean with a tissue. This has only happened once and being a sensitive sole after cumming the memory lives on - to the extent that I'll make sure there is bugger all chance of it happening again.