Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia_- Shoreditch  (Read 3528 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline jackg

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £200 incall for 60 minutes.

Services - DFK, OWO, CIM, Penetration, Anal, anal play (on me), toy play (on her).

Physical appearance - 5’ 6” Lightly tanned, slim toned body. Fake breasts. Really attractive late 20s lady.

Review:

This punt happened in early autumn 2020.
This was my first visit to Mia who is heavily reviewed on this site and the reason I went to see her in the first place.

Just before the visit, Mia texted and then called me, directing me to her apartment building.
As others have said, after entry through the communal door to the building (which is key coded), you have to go into a lift which Mia sends up to her floor once you get into it.
As the lift door opened an attractive Brazilian dressed in a tight fitted dress and high heels was there to greet me.
She was friendly and put me at ease immediately with a kiss. Her pictures are genuine on AW and I thought she was stunning, a real headturner.

I was offered a shower which I took in the clean en-suite bathroom which had male grooming products provided.
As others have mentioned, Mia encourages frequent showers throughout the session, I think I had three in total. This seemed perfectly natural at the time but maybe odd when I reflect back. The main takeaway is that it did not distrupt the session or my enjoyment of it.

Mia is a great kisser and has a fit gym toned body which I enjoyed throughout.
I cannot fault her for the services on offer which included DFK, OWO, anal, anal play (on me), CIM and toy play.
She also gave a great massage after I came for the first time.

There was a sense of professionalism in the session that others have alluded to which is probbaly understandable considering how popular she is (300 adultwork ratings currently). On the whole I enjoyed my time with Mia and would return. I think she is capable of a more kinky session and that's something I'd like to explore with her.

Offline nohey1

Just to check - she offered CIM? That's new - that's one of the reasons i've not seen her yet due to past reviews.

Offline jackg

Sorry no CIM, that's a mistake on my part.
I have submitted a couple of reviews today and used the first as a template, apologies.
It was COB.

Offline Maverick1808

Autumn 2020?

The limit is 6 months for a review to be valid is it not?

Offline jackg

Second error there from me, apologies.
Autumn 2021 not Autumn 2020

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Second error there from me, apologies.
Autumn 2021 not Autumn 2020
You stated on your first review posted in January 2021 that "Expect more in the next few weeks as I cover off my 2020 escapades."

How many 'mistakes' have you actually made. 

Offline tony22

You stated on your first review posted in January 2021 that "Expect more in the next few weeks as I cover off my 2020 escapades."

I'm not one for randomnly calling people out but this does smell a bit. Jacks other review of Karinna has also got a mistake on the date in it? I'm finding it hard to place trust in Jacks two reviews, sorry.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 10:53:47 pm by tony22 »

Offline jackg

I understand the need for mods like yourself Dave to question new contributors on this forum as there are sometimes questionable reviews from SWs and their agencies.
That isn't the case here. I made two mistakes in my review on Mia yesterday that I was rightly questioned over. I also made the same mistake on a review that I submitted on another SW yesterday. We have only just moved into a New Year hence the mistake on the year on both reviews.

My intention yesterday was to submit positive reviews on SWs that I have visited based on intel provided from other members of this site. I wanted to give back to this community and share with the forum my positive experience with both SWs.

Apologies, I will take extra care with writing my reviews in the future.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I understand the need for mods like yourself Dave to question new contributors on this forum as there are sometimes questionable reviews from SWs and their agencies.
That isn't the case here. I made two mistakes in my review on Mia yesterday that I was rightly questioned over. I also made the same mistake on a review that I submitted on another SW yesterday. We have only just moved into a New Year hence the mistake on the year on both reviews.

My intention yesterday was to submit positive reviews on SWs that I have visited based on intel provided from other members of this site. I wanted to give back to this community and share with the forum my positive experience with both SWs.

Apologies, I will take extra care with writing my reviews in the future.
To be quite honest it comes across as you trying to circumvent the 6 month rule.

On your review posted on 2nd January 2021 you stated - " Expect more in the next few weeks as I cover off my 2020 escapades.This punt happened back in September."  Which ties in with the dates given on the only 2 subsequent reviews you posted. If these are not the ones you meant when you posted that first review, why did you not post them.  :unknown:

Offline jackg

To be quite honest it comes across as you trying to circumvent the 6 month rule.

On your review posted on 2nd January 2021 you stated - " Expect more in the next few weeks as I cover off my 2020 escapades.This punt happened back in September."  Which ties in with the dates given on the only 2 subsequent reviews you posted. If these are not the ones you meant when you posted that first review, why did you not post them.  :unknown:

Ah ok Dave, I understand the confusion. I had a couple of other punts in the first half of 2020 that I intended to post reviews on when I became a member in January 2021. Howver I wasn't sure if they qualified because of the "six month rule". I think at one point there was a 'twelve month rule' for new members but wasn't 100% sure?

I thought it best to not review those SWs in the end as I wasn't 100% certain on the rules.

Both of the reviews I posted yesterday happened in the last six months.

Offline PilotMan

I know we're a suspicious bunch on here, especially of new reviewers. However, in fairness to jackg I think that these are genuine mistakes, it takes me a little while to adjusting my brain to refer to last year as 2021. He also explained that he used a "template" (aka copy & paste  :rolleyes:), which would make sense as the reviews have some consistency about them and explains the other mistakes.

He's promptly replied to the critique, explained himself and has already apologised more than once for the mistakes. His reviews seem consistent with other reviews, however he could have just copied information from other reviews. I think we should give him the benefit of doubt.

At least he's doing reviews!!

Personally I think we should focus more of our "calling out" energies on members that have been on here for many years, log in every day and, despite being asked, still REFUSE to do reviews. e.g. In the words of @JTChunk "I should really.. I’m just lazy."

We don't seem to apply rule 27 enough in my opinion.

Offline PLeisure

Personally I think we should focus more of our "calling out" energies on members that have been on here for many years, log in every day and, despite being asked, still REFUSE to do reviews. e.g. In the words of @JTChunk "I should really.. I’m just lazy."

We don't seem to apply rule 27 enough in my opinion.
Amen to that

Last month, I had three such members PM me to leech even more information. All of them were asked about their lack of contributions - all said they intended to do something about it. One eventually did - after several messages of encouragement. When the others were invited to elaborate on their lack of contributions, they were suddenly rendered mute    :rolleyes: :thumbsdown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Ah ok Dave, I understand the confusion. I had a couple of other punts in the first half of 2020 that I intended to post reviews on when I became a member in January 2021. Howver I wasn't sure if they qualified because of the "six month rule". I think at one point there was a 'twelve month rule' for new members but wasn't 100% sure?

I thought it best to not review those SWs in the end as I wasn't 100% certain on the rules.

Both of the reviews I posted yesterday happened in the last six months.
As you can see the reviews haven't been moved so we'll leave it at that.

BTW the 12 months for reviews applies for your first 6 months of membership then it reverts to 6 months.