Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2022 F1 season  (Read 11857 times)

Offline webpunter

External Link/Members Only

"After Sky Sports reporter Ted Kravitz made reference to Lewis Hamilton being robbed of the 2021 World Championship, Max Verstappen is allegedly refusing to appear on the network during the Mexico City Grand Prix weekend"

The bubble hasn't gone pop but there are leaks appearing
& the brat has chucked his toys out of his pram, what a surprise   :rolleyes:  :D

RB's cost cap deaal or no deal slap on the wrist was bound to up the ante
& Kravitz is the first to break ranks
It puts Sky in a tricky position as everyone over the age of about 5 years old knows what the score is

WS is in fine form
"Let’s be clear: our #SkyF1 boycott isn’t about whether Ted Kravitz is telling the truth or not (he is)
It’s about him saying things we don’t want people to hear.
Max of course didn’t win the ’21 WDC is legal conditions. But we can’t have Ted telling everyone, can we? 😅🤷‍♂️"

Deffo gonna watch the pre race build up, see what the fallout is

The FIA & RB are operating in a bubble, just need enough of a collective effort to pop it
Sky F1 have their head right up the FIA's arse, tho they have to be current with things that are going on
Simon Lazenby was posing questions & topics which were upping the ante
Wonder if he got a warning from his employer

Offline mr.bluesky

"After Sky Sports reporter Ted Kravitz made reference to Lewis Hamilton being robbed of the 2021 World Championship, Max Verstappen is allegedly refusing to appear on the network during the Mexico City Grand Prix weekend"

The bubble hasn't gone pop but there are leaks appearing
& the brat has chucked his toys out of his pram, what a surprise   :rolleyes:  :D

RB's cost cap deaal or no deal slap on the wrist was bound to up the ante
& Kravitz is the first to break ranks
It puts Sky in a tricky position as everyone over the age of about 5 years old knows what the score is

WS is in fine form
"Let’s be clear: our #SkyF1 boycott isn’t about whether Ted Kravitz is telling the truth or not (he is)
It’s about him saying things we don’t want people to hear.
Max of course didn’t win the ’21 WDC is legal conditions. But we can’t have Ted telling everyone, can we? 😅🤷‍♂️"

Deffo gonna watch the pre race build up, see what the fallout is

So the Dutch brat and whinger Horner are going to boycott Sky sports after Ted Kravitz merely stated the truth.  It seems both have thrown their teddies 🧸  out of the pram. No great loss there then

Offline Blackpool Rock

So the Dutch brat and whinger Horner are going to boycott Sky sports after Ted Kravitz merely stated the truth.  It seems both have thrown their teddies 🧸  out of the pram. No great loss there then
It's basically so that Sky shit a brick and stop any criticism for fear they won't be able to speak with the winning constructor and driver.

Effectively RB are trying to censor the narrative and shut down anyone who dares to question them  :thumbsdown:

Wouldn't it be good if Sky decided not to bow down, grew a pair and properly called RB out on everything then other broadcasters followed suit and let the world know what we already know  :thumbsup:
Whinger spice would have a conniption fit  :cry:

Offline shaft10

Red Bull team principal Christian Horner said: ‘There were some derogatory comments made so we took a break from Sky for this race. Max was upset. We were upset and we made the decision to stand together as a team.

‘It won’t have done Sky any harm for us to lay down a marker. Some of the commentary is fair but some pieces are sensationalist, and saying we robbed anyone of the championship, as was said in Austin, is going too far. It is not impartial or fair or balanced.

Impartial, fair and balanced, erm ... a bit like influencing the race director to change the rules on the last lap then?  :rolleyes:

He/they (RB) will have to get used to the 'tainted' champions tag, as mud sticks
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 07:12:19 pm by shaft10 »

Offline lamboman

Effectively RB are trying to censor the narrative and shut down anyone who dares to question them  :thumbsdown:

I couldn't quite believe reading this in the paper this morning,Horner seesm hell bent on making everyone hate RB.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shaft10

I couldn't quite believe reading this in the paper this morning,Horner seesm hell bent on making everyone hate RB.

He's trying to do a Fergie at Man Utd (us/Utd against the World) probably to motivate everyone ... I've seen a few interviews where he's mentioned Fergie with respect to management etc

siege mentality
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 08:14:40 pm by shaft10 »

Offline lillythesavage

Red Bull team principal Christian Horner said: ‘There were some derogatory comments made so we took a break from Sky for this race. Max was upset. We were upset and we made the decision to stand together as a team.

‘It won’t have done Sky any harm for us to lay down a marker. Some of the commentary is fair but some pieces are sensationalist, and saying we robbed anyone of the championship, as was said in Austin, is going too far. It is not impartial or fair or balanced.

Impartial, fair and balanced, erm ... a bit like influencing the race director to change the rules on the last lap then?  :rolleyes:

He/they (RB) will have to get used to the 'tainted' champions tag, as mud sticks

I read it this morning on here, Could not be arsed to comment, it is just a PR disaster from start to finish, that will get ignored or get worse and we can see what twat Horner wants, and will probably get.

Never watched any of it at the weekend, result was no surprise, the F1 man won  :thumbsdown:

Offline webpunter

More so rip it out of him
Hence whingerspice
So 'on the money' with whats going on 

Offline webpunter

One of the dullest races of the season
Mercedes got the tyre strategy wrong & the outcome was inevitable
Cant Mercedes work out that at high altitude then thinner air, less downforce & less power = less tyre wear ?
They should have pushed both cars starting on mediums all the way & then switched to soft
The reverse of red bull who started on soft
Mercedes could have had slightly extended tyre wear on softs towards the end of the race with fuel levels running down hence less weight
Their strategies all most of the season have been good helping to mask an underpforming car, aided by two of the best if not the best drivers

Unfortunate for the likeable Perez that unfortunately for him in front of his passionate home crowd [sicario masks everywhere] that more of the exceeded budget has been spent on MV than him

Ferrari were hardly seen thru the race
Think they'll have enuf in the bank to beat Mercedes on the constructors title 
Bearing in mind what LHs & GRs cars were like at the start of the season if they don't this will be a disaster
More Fiat than Fezza  :D

Never watched any of it at the weekend, result was no surprise, the F1 man won  :thumbsdown:

Offline mr.bluesky

Cant Mercedes work out that at high altitude then thinner air, less downforce & less power = less tyre wear ?
They should have pushed both cars starting on mediums all the way & then switched to soft
Mercedes could have had slightly extended tyre wear on softs towards the end of the race with fuel levels running down hence less weight
Their strategies all most of the season have been good helping to mask an underpforming car, aided by two of the best if not the best drivers

Unfortunate for the likeable Perez that unfortunately for him in front of his passionate home crowd [sicario masks everywhere] that more of the exceeded budget has been spent on MV than him

Bearing in mind what LHs & GRs cars were like at the start of the season if they don't this will be a disaster

It certainly was a dull race, but then again most of them have been this season. If I subscribed to just the F1 channel on Sky I would cancel my subscription.  :dash:

Offline lillythesavage

Says it all  :D, even Perez has been reduced to the 3 car back up team for the chosen one  :D.

LH was dominant, but still had to race for his points, now it is led by a 1 trick pony the whole circus decided they wanted to win, shot themselves in the foot  :lol:

If Kravitz is dropped we will know RB are running the show, if we did not already  :lol:

Offline mr.bluesky

Great result for Mercedes in the Sprint Race yesterday in Brazil especially the duel between Russell and the Dutch brat. For once the Dutch brat didn't feel the need to run a Mercedes off the track. Mercedes will start today's race with a front of the grid lock out .( Sainz having to take a grid penalty  for using too many engine parts ) Hopefully Mercedes have ironed out the problems that have plagued them this season and can grab a one two finish in the main race.  (hopefully Hamilton,  so he can maintain his record of winning a grand prix every season since he made his F1 debut )

Offline shaft10

Great result for Mercedes in the Sprint Race yesterday in Brazil especially the duel between Russell and the Dutch brat. For once the Dutch brat didn't feel the need to run a Mercedes off the track. Mercedes will start today's race with a front of the grid lock out .( Sainz having to take a grid penalty  for using too many engine parts ) Hopefully Mercedes have ironed out the problems that have plagued them this season and can grab a one two finish in the main race.  (hopefully Hamilton,  so he can maintain his record of winning a grand prix every season since he made his F1 debut )

Was a superb drive by Russel, bided his time and picked him off .. fingers crossed Merc are turning the corner in terms of understanding the car and unlocking the pace .. roll on 2023 .. hopefully back in the game, cue Horner and Max complaining every five minutes.

(note: I actually heard Crofty during commentating that Red Bull have an agreement in place with the FIA that if they damage their front wing end plates during a race, they don't get the black and orange flag so they don't have to pit .. apparently damage doesn't compromise the structural integrity to theirs. Everyone else has to come in for damage) .... seems fair  :unknown:

Offline mr.bluesky

Was a superb drive by Russel, bided his time and picked him off .. fingers crossed Merc are turning the corner in terms of understanding the car and unlocking the pace .. roll on 2023 .. hopefully back in the game, cue Horner and Max complaining every five minutes.

(note: I actually heard Crofty during commentating that Red Bull have an agreement in place with the FIA that if they damage their front wing end plates during a race, they don't get the black and orange flag so they don't have to pit .. apparently damage doesn't compromise the structural integrity to theirs. Everyone else has to come in for damage) .... seems fair  :unknown:

Well what a surprise.  One rule for Red Bull ,one rule for everyone else.

Offline webpunter

Stroll is trying his hardest to be an understudy to MV
Driving like a cunt trying to block Vettel
Least he got a 10 sec time penalty & 3 points on his licence
Wonder if he went running to daddy after the race, "it wasnt my fault promise"
Only one reason - obvs - why he is in F1
Me thinks countless hours driver training @ huge expense covered by daddy & he's still shite
Vettel has forgotten more about being an F1 driver than Stroll knows in the 1st place
Thought Vettel was being polite in his response, end of season bonus in mind

Offline webpunter

Dont be silly its not one rule for RB
Its no rules for RB & lots of rules for everyone else

Not only arent there any rules but no adverse commentary allowed either
Sky F1 no doubt gave TK a major bollocking & told him to make an apology to MV & CH
Sky themselves being given the same by the FIA & warned about their involvement covering the sport
Cue supa dupa favourable coverage on RB by Sky

Well what a surprise.  One rule for Red Bull ,one rule for everyone else.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Rusell wins it Hammy 2nd Briliant finish!!...

Offline mr.bluesky

Rusell wins it Hammy 2nd Briliant finish!!...

Great result for Mercedes.  Mad Max up to his usual tricks and gets a five second time penalty for collision with Hamilton  :sarcastic: Hamilton recieved an honoury Brazilian citizenship last week so it's like a " home " grand prix for him now.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2022, 07:55:35 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline webpunter

The FIA wanted to be seen to be giving MV a penalty in a race which doesnt matter, a big well done to themselves 

In addition to MV's usual activities [not tricks as everyone knows now what they comprise]  he has now surpassed them all

Does he really need the additional points ignoring team orders to let Perez past ?

What he should have done on the last lap is comment about the car [supposedly] losing power & let Perez pass

& when questioned about the power issue then a smile

He hasnt got it in him, he is an utter cunt

He should look up bad karma / what goes around  ....

Mad Max up to his usual tricks and gets a five second time penalty for collision with Hamilton  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline webpunter

How cool is that
He was very generous in his support for GR
As it turns out had he not been pitted when on mediums to go onto soft [to cover off RB] most likely he would have won with the subsequent safety

Hamilton recieved an honoury Brazilian citizenship last week so it's like a " home " grand prix for him now.

Edit:  he made some comment in the post race interview bout MV, a bit like that's what is to be expected of him [MV]
Didnt catch exactly what he said but deffo the message was :rolleyes:
Will no doubt be shown again

« Last Edit: November 13, 2022, 08:22:54 pm by webpunter »

Offline mr.bluesky

The FIA wanted to be seen to be giving MV a penalty in a race which doesnt matter, a big well done to themselves 

In addition to MV's usual activities [not tricks as everyone knows now what they comprise]  he has now surpassed them all

Does he really need the additional points ignoring team orders to let Perez past ?

What he should have done on the last lap is comment about the car [supposedly] losing power & let Perez pass

& when questioned about the power issue then a smile

He hasnt got it in him, he is an utter cunt

He should look up bad karma / what goes around  ....

What a brat MV is by ignoring team orders to let Perez pass, those extra 2 points would have put him above Leclerc in the standings making it a Red Bull one two. I hope it comes back to haunt Red Bull and Leclerc finishes above Perez in the final standings. What an utter tosser Verstappen is. It's not as though he was asked to give up a rostrum place. No doubt Whinger spice will find an excuse for him

Online Zebedee70

An entertaining race, hats off to Russell, a great drive. Hopefully the mercs can carry this form in to 2023 and make it a proper 3 way fight. I’ll put my money on Lewis now if they can.
What a petulant little twat MV is! His interview after was revealing, basically admitted that he had nothing to lose by driving Lewis off. Not giving the place to Perez is just petty, what a prick.

Offline webpunter

“If Max Verstappen has two championships, it’s thanks to me” – Sergio Perez fumes over his teammate after feeling betrayed at the Brazil GP"

WhingerSpice is on top form   External Link/Members Only

'Horner'
No, Checo. He has two championships because of a) Michael Masi and b) our cheating/overspending.
All that said, sorry he doesn’t respect you. But ask yourself: are you really surprised? 🤷‍♂️

'Perez'
“I don’t understand why Max didn’t give me the position after all I’ve done for him
If he has two championships it is because of me” Checo post race interview

What a brat MV is by ignoring team orders to let Perez pass, those extra 2 points would have put him above Leclerc in the standings making it a Red Bull one two. I hope it comes back to haunt Red Bull and Leclerc finishes above Perez in the final standings. What an utter tosser Verstappen is. It's not as though he was asked to give up a rostrum place. No doubt Whinger spice will find an excuse for him

Offline webpunter

Missed this
Thanks for the intel
Will have a listen

An entertaining race, hats off to Russell, a great drive. Hopefully the mercs can carry this form in to 2023 and make it a proper 3 way fight. I’ll put my money on Lewis now if they can.
What a petulant little twat MV is! His interview after was revealing, basically admitted that he had nothing to lose by driving Lewis off. Not giving the place to Perez is just petty, what a prick.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Great to see GR get the 1st win under his belt  :thumbsup:

The RB is still the car to beat but what a difference from earlier in the season when they were finishing mid table, hopefully they can carry on the development progress and get Lewis another world title next season so his GOAT status is undeniable then GR get the title the season after

Would be great to see Lewis get a win this season too so that he maintains that record of winning a race in every season

Offline webpunter

Found it

Max Verstappen 'knew' Lewis Hamilton move could cause collision but "just went for it"

MV's comments on the race show him to be the petulant self engrossed immature twat that he is

This year there's been no pressure on him & he can [mostly] keep his behaviour [& driving] in check

The slightest competition & he reacts badly, even worse when he's in the car & no one there to advise him what to do & more importantly not to do

Reck MV will have been asking Karen why he wasnt awarded driver of the day :rolleyes:   [especially as this went to LH]

Perez on MV:  "this shows who he really is"

Search up MV / SP etc & its all over google & the optics aint good for MV

MV should book a holiday with Captain Ronnie & they can discuss how best to behave in their respective sports

There's only one more race & after that MV will have some time off & CR's diary will be clear

LH's comment hit the mail on the head    "What can I say? You know how it is with Max."

Edit: the FIA are gonna be concerned for next season with what MV's gonna be like, assuming that Mercedes get their cars sorted.  Oh dear

Missed this
Thanks for the intel
Will have a listen
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 10:50:21 am by webpunter »

Offline shaft10

With a bit of luck (or a lot of luck as Ferrari always stitch themselves up) Leclerc will finish above Perez next week and claim 2nd in the Championship .. that will really throw the cat among the pigeons at RB given MV's behaviour yesterday.

I have a feeling this will rumble on now into next season, cant see Perez helping 'his mate' anymore  :drinks:

Offline mh

Great to see GR get the 1st win under his belt  :thumbsup:

The RB is still the car to beat but what a difference from earlier in the season when they were finishing mid table, hopefully they can carry on the development progress and get Lewis another world title next season so his GOAT status is undeniable then GR get the title the season after

Would be great to see Lewis get a win this season too so that he maintains that record of winning a race in every season

I am pleased as punch for Russell, he outdrove Verstappen in the Sprint (the first ever decent Sprint race) and dominated the GP. Still gutted for Lewis that as a result he will not continue the win in every season run.

Offline mr.bluesky

I am pleased as punch for Russell, he outdrove Verstappen in the Sprint (the first ever decent Sprint race) and dominated the GP. Still gutted for Lewis that as a result he will not continue the win in every season run.

Hamilton could still win the last race of the season  to keep his record intact. The last race is in Abu Dahbi on 20th November where he was robbed of the title last year so he will have plenty of motivation to win it .If Mercedes have a better car next season his biggest threat could come from his team mate George Russell.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 04:44:09 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Blackpool Rock

With a bit of luck (or a lot of luck as Ferrari always stitch themselves up) Leclerc will finish above Perez next week and claim 2nd in the Championship .. that will really throw the cat among the pigeons at RB given MV's behaviour yesterday.

I have a feeling this will rumble on now into next season, cant see Perez helping 'his mate' anymore  :drinks:
Yeah stupid to piss your wingman off as you will want him covering your back in the future, the thing here is that it wasn't due to Max needing the points and it wasn't so that Max got the win, it was basically for fuck all and shows what an unsportman like petulant little cunt MV actually is  :thumbsdown:

Offline mr.bluesky

Yeah stupid to piss your wingman off as you will want him covering your back in the future, the thing here is that it wasn't due to Max needing the points and it wasn't so that Max got the win, it was basically for fuck all and shows what an unsportman like petulant little cunt MV actually is  :thumbsdown:

Yeah, Bottas was always a good wing man for Hamilton when he was at Mercedes. Barrichello was the same for Schumacher at Ferrari.  I remember Rubens slowing down yards from the finishing line once to let Schummi pass  him for a win. Max brat has shown his true colours
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 05:01:04 pm by mr.bluesky »

Online timsussex

Offline webpunter

Looking at points for the final race really want a situation where the two points that the selfish twat MY decided he needed make the difference
Here are the points available for Abu Dhabi

Position    Points Scored
1            25
2            18
3            15
4            12
5            10
6            8
7            6
8            4
9            2
10           1
11-20     0

What would be ideal [to ramp up pressure on MV] is SP beating CL by one place & finishing 9th or lower
Both SP & CL on DNF's would also stir up the hornets nest as CL would get 2nd by virtue of race wins

I doubt very much if SP is gonna let the matter [completely] rest
He can use it as a lever to hopefully ensure that both he & MV are on as much of a level footing as possible in 2023
& to engineer a pay rise

Its unlikely that no matter how bad things between SP & MV are, that he will want to leave RB before his current contract expires end of 2024
Given that he's going to want to be in a car at the front of the grid for the next two seasons at least
& is one of the higher paid drivers
With him being @ RB also increasing the value of personal sponsorship deals he can secure

RB aint gonna want him to leave as SP is a very capable wing man
As SP pointed out over the weekend, something which is lost on the inward looking brat
I cant see the likes of CL, CS or LN wanting to join RB to replace SP
& if they were to want to MV would have a hissy fit as a danger that they'll show him up

A problem from Brazil that Karen wasnt expecting to arise, oh dear  :lol:

Yet again RB look like a bunch of cunts, what a surprise  :rolleyes:
  • Masi gifting the WDC to RB last year in AbuD (not forgetting the FIA gifting MV points in the mega race @ Spa + ignoring MV's dangeroud driving all season)
  • being caught cheating last year with carry over benefit for this season
  • Karen & MV winning the whinging cunts of the year award - again - with considerable ease.  Its effortless for them
  • & MV refusing to help SP yesterday like most if not all other team mates would
Am surprised that more pressure isn't applied more to sponsors of the RB team
For supporting cheats, the optics aint the best

Offline webpunter

Very good  :D :thumbsup:
If you are on twitter & can post wazz it on here

Red Bull gives you whinges !

Offline kim88

Oh dear, Max, definitely not one of his finest moments of the season. Theres simply no excuse for him not to let Checo through for a P6 finish, especially when he has his championship already secured while his team mate is still fighting for 2nd place. I can just imagine Checo feeling so betrayed, considering his one of the very reasons Max has a championship last year, holding up Lewis long enough to deny him a free pit stop. Won't be surprise if he decides to sabotage him next season...

Well done to George on his first GP win, who has certainly come a long way. Future world champion right there.

Offline shaft10

Max runs the Team ... and we all know what happens when the tail wags the dog ...

Offline webpunter

MV has shown to everyone what he's really like
Anyone with a vague knowledge / interest in F1 already knows what a cunt he is
Now lots more people know & those who have given him the benefit of the doubt will no more

There are already bollox RB announcements bout clear the air talks blah blah
Yeah right
MV can come up with whatevva shite he wants [his 'reasons' for not letting SP go past etc], the damage is done
As for SP sabotaging MV next season the potential of him doing this is just as damaging if not more so than actually doing it

Oh dear, Max, definitely not one of his finest moments of the season. Theres simply no excuse for him not to let Checo through for a P6 finish, especially when he has his championship already secured while his team mate is still fighting for 2nd place. I can just imagine Checo feeling so betrayed, considering his one of the very reasons Max has a championship last year, holding up Lewis long enough to deny him a free pit stop. Won't be surprise if he decides to sabotage him next season...

LH was suitably gracious & IMO genuine commenting on LR's 1st win proper
All is good with the Mercedes drivers & the team
Still rising
& when LH decides to retire LR has the skills set to be WDC

The same cant be said for RB
No surprises given the ginger whinger in charge
With Karen as a role model MV has got steadily worse

Well done to George on his first GP win, who has certainly come a long way. Future world champion right there.

Wonder how long it will take for MV's sponsors to realise that he is toxic ?
More so that race fans & the wider public view him as this so why would a brand want to be associated with him etc
Supporting & paying an individual who is unsportsmanlike & a cheat 

Offline lillythesavage

MV has shown to everyone what he's really like
Anyone with a vague knowledge / interest in F1 already knows what a cunt he is
Now lots more people know & those who have given him the benefit of the doubt will no more

There are already bollox RB announcements bout clear the air talks blah blah
Yeah right
MV can come up with whatevva shite he wants [his 'reasons' for not letting SP go past etc], the damage is done
As for SP sabotaging MV next season the potential of him doing this is just as damaging if not more so than actually doing it

LH was suitably gracious & IMO genuine commenting on LR's 1st win proper
All is good with the Mercedes drivers & the team
Still rising
& when LH decides to retire LR has the skills set to be WDC

The same cant be said for RB
No surprises given the ginger whinger in charge
With Karen as a role model MV has got steadily worse

Wonder how long it will take for MV's sponsors to realise that he is toxic ?
More so that race fans & the wider public view him as this so why would a brand want to be associated with him etc
Supporting & paying an individual who is unsportsmanlike & a cheat

Been on the piss in Ireland, the local GAA team won two cups and a mighty party ensued, still going on when I left, but a friend asked if I watched it, no, not a hope.

Today I looked up the result.

Do you not think the massive decline in the supercar under the cheat since securing the championships is suspect?

Reduced to dangerous driving again, pissed on by Ferrari, Mercedes, Alonso and Perez more than matching him, showing his frustration, basically reverting to type, and at last getting a penalty.

Cynical me says something has been removed from the car before the low life cheating cunt gets found out. No way have the others all improved for the same race  :unknown:.

If Mercedes do it again, I might give in and watch again  :D

Online timsussex

or there has been another Ferrari type deal behind the scenes to just remove the offending technology - certainly caused a sudden loss in power for their engines

Offline webpunter

Ummm, interesting

When the F1 starts again next season me thinks you'll be havin a peek

It doesnt take much for MV to resort to dangerous driving, the slightest pressure & he resorts to type

Leopards & spots

Fingers crossed for LH & GR in 2023

Been on the piss in Ireland, the local GAA team won two cups and a mighty party ensued, still going on when I left, but a friend asked if I watched it, no, not a hope.

Today I looked up the result.

Do you not think the massive decline in the supercar under the cheat since securing the championships is suspect?

Reduced to dangerous driving again, pissed on by Ferrari, Mercedes, Alonso and Perez more than matching him, showing his frustration, basically reverting to type, and at last getting a penalty.

Cynical me says something has been removed from the car before the low life cheating cunt gets found out. No way have the others all improved for the same race  :unknown:.

Offline webpunter

The very articulate Jenson Button is a valuable asset to Sky F1
WDC in 2009
I wonder if he banged Danica Patrick when they were commentating on the US race
She was looking both FAF
& wistful towards JB
Lucky fcuker

His article for Sky F1 is on the money. Worth a read & some extracts below:
  • Former F1 champion Jenson Button believes the 25-year-old missed an easy opportunity to come away in a positive light
  • "I'm more amazed by Checo's comment, I love it, 'shows who he really is'," said Button on Any Driven Monday. "It's a tricky one because we just hear one side of it, we don't hear what his reasons are
  • "It doesn't come across well, and when you hear his comments saying 'no I'm not letting him past, I've got my reasons', if we don't hear the reasons we think Max is being selfish, he's not thinking about the team or his team-mate
  • "It feels like they haven't discussed it properly before the race weekend as a team and that seems like a bigger issue, it seems Red Bull have put themselves in this situation which definitely is negative marketing"
  • "It's a real shame because like I say it could have been a perfect end to the race. The mistake in the early part of the race with Lewis was an incident we didn't want to see, but to come out and say 'here you go Checo, here's a couple of points and now you're second in the championship, we're going to finish first and second', it's awesome.  But that story is not the story we have
I've mentioned the same on negative marketing, do sponsors want to be associated with the brattish cunt MV & the cheating RB ?
Not the best optics
An easy opportunity for MV to help smooth over past misdemeanours helping his team-mate
He hasn't got it in him

Not entirely sure its all down to MV himself, he doesnt stand much chance with his dad pressurising & Karen as team principle
In a different team its possible that some of his excesses could have been curbed
Whereas in RB they are encouraged

PS - i've detailed cuntish on track behaviour on here.  I omitted his error landing on top of LH @ Monza.  He didnt even check to see if LH was OK = cunt
PPS - chucking his toys out of his pram when Sky's Ted Kravitz had the temerity to say that LH was robbed in 2021.  And banning Sky from interviews.  Bless  :rolleyes: :D

Offline shaft10

good point and to be honest I didnt think of that, but there has definitely been a notable decline onthe car that has pissed on everyone (including Perez) all season ..

Like most sports, its corrupt as fuck. Abu Dhabi should be interesting this weekend

Offline lillythesavage

good point and to be honest I didnt think of that, but there has definitely been a notable decline onthe car that has pissed on everyone (including Perez) all season ..

Like most sports, its corrupt as fuck. Abu Dhabi should be interesting this weekend

That car could take anyone out over a few laps previously, but suddenly they are in the mix and Alonso can hold them off  :unknown:.

Stinks like everything else with RB.

MV proved what he is, a spoilt brat and not a team player, that is down to him, no one else, the father is one thing, the team should control the situation but have helped create the problem and allowed him to be the brat.

Offline Blackpool Rock

That car could take anyone out over a few laps previously, but suddenly they are in the mix and Alonso can hold them off  :unknown:.

Stinks like everything else with RB.

MV proved what he is, a spoilt brat and not a team player, that is down to him, no one else, the father is one thing, the team should control the situation but have helped create the problem and allowed him to be the brat.
Yeah everyone else hasn't suddenly progressed by light years at the same time, I hadn't considered it until it was mentioned but yes it does appear that RB had something dodgy about the car that they didn't want to risk getting found out once they already have the titles sewn up

Offline mr.bluesky

Happy that Leclerc finished 2nd today denying a Red Bull 1, 2 in the World Championship. Perez finishing 3 points behind in 3rd place overall . Serves Red Bull right for Max brat not moving over in the last race although it didn't cost them in the end. Good crowd reaction to Seb Vettel in his last ever race. Good to see Max brat getting a lot of boos when interviewed on the grid at the end of the race.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 02:51:55 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline lillythesavage

Happy that Leclerc finished 2nd today denying a Red Bull 1, 2 in the World Championship. Perez finishing 3 points behind in 3rd place overall . Serves Red Bull right for Max brat not moving over in the last race although it didn't cost them in the end. Good crowd reaction to Seb Vettel in his last ever race. Good to see Max brat getting a lot of boos when interviewed on the grid at the end of the race.

After the last defying of team orders the brat could have let Perez through off the grid, being 1 and 2, not in his make up though  :unknown:

Offline webpunter

SP knows what's in the brat's psyche
And told everyone, just in case they were in any doubt

With Daniel Ricciardo [DR] as reserve driver this will make MV stand out more as being more of a brat than he already is, if this is possible
As both SP & DR come across as being personable & likeable, inside & outside of the sport

End of season driver pic posted by LH
Where's Wally brat ?

After the last defying of team orders the brat could have let Perez through off the grid, being 1 and 2, not in his make up though  :unknown:

Offline mr.bluesky

SP knows what's in the brat's psyche
And told everyone, just in case they were in any doubt

With Daniel Ricciardo [DR] as reserve driver this will make MV stand out more as being more of a brat than he already is, if this is possible
As both SP & DR come across as being personable & likeable, inside & outside of the sport

End of season driver pic posted by LH
Where's Wally brat ?

Whinger spice wouldn't let him out to play. I understand Lewis Hamilton arranged a big farewell dinner to honour Seb Vettels retirement with all the drivers attending and picked up the tab. Couldn't imagine Max Brat ever doing something like that. Vettel also gave George Russell a signed crash helmet.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 10:28:41 pm by mr.bluesky »