Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Isabella - Bristol  (Read 3864 times)

39 review(s) for Best isabella (30 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline naren_247

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date:  December 2021
Duration: 30mins
Price: around £70

Comms: Text. Messaged around 2pm, agreed for in call appointment at 5pm

Appearance: Late 30s. Trademark Brazilian round ass. Face-wise 5/10, average. A bit of plumpness to her.
Meet:
On referring to her other punts it the forum which created that expectation. She didn’t fail to disappoint, pulled me into the bedroom. Sorted the paperwork, straight onto dfk and starts grinding on me to some random song in the background.
She can feel my little man getting hard through jeans, pulls my jeans down gets the condom on and straight into doggy while we’re both standing, and half dressed. She missed OWO I suspected either she was in a rush to send me off or she was really in the mood.
As a guy we tend to think the latter, which was proven wrong when I asked to extend the meet to an hour. She mentioned of another appointment right after me which explained why she skipped owo.  I still took the condom off and asked to suck anyway. Even though she trying to rush, it didn’t feel like it.
 After getting satisfied by her owo, moved on to the bed. I ask her to put on another condom, gets on top of me and I have to say she must’ve been a rodeo previously. Coz she can ride you like a pro.
The view was amazing with those massive jugs hanging around your face and her hand trying to tie hair into a bun. Few minutes after climaxed, even though the punt lasted for only 20-25 minutes. I felt satisfied.

Verdict: Positive, she tries to make up for what she lacks facially by providing an enthusiastic service.

Offline Johnjones2018

I know I’ve seen and reviewed her myself already but your review doesn’t sound very positive? You’ve used the words rushed said she tried to avoid owo because she had another booking after and you paid for 30 mins and were in there around 20? Also said her face is a 5/10 …
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 11:09:10 am by Johnjones2018 »

Offline Urban_G

You've made 2 reviews of this girl with identical wording. I assume a case of double posting?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
naren_247, I've removed your other review, if it was a duplicate do not post the same review twice it cocks the review count up. If it was for another meeting in December then two reviews of the same SP in the same month adds no value at all to the site.

Offline naren_247

Yes that’s correct, apologies for the double posting. Mistakenly posted in the massage section and here.