Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: has anyone seen this girl before i book her  (Read 1998 times)

Offline big p ne

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only £60 for a half hour out call. sounds good to me ?????

yorkshire123

A small insight for you.....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20215.0

I will leave the rest of the searching to your good self  ;)

Offline jarrovian

Big p I met her about 18 months ago and had a great meeting, great kisser and bj. She's no stick insect but I found her very friendly and easy to get on with. In fact I've been thinking of seeing her again.

DaveMugabe

Yeh go ahead and book her.  Its always exciting to keep guessing whether your appointment will go ahead or not- a bit like prossie russian roulette.

Also remember these prossies keep bleating on about no-shows, guys who book but dont turn up.  But it seems they are happy to let punters down as there are punters who recommend them no matter what they do. :hi:

geordieladcbe

I has a really fab appointment with her but for the amount of aggro it takes to book her I would suggest to look elsewhere coz you will be chasing your own tail.

Offline jarrovian

I had a great meeting with her about 18mths ago, lovely kisser and fab bj. She does carry a bit of weight but not obese go for it

Toshiba

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only £60 for a half hour out call. sounds good to me ?????

Not my cup of tea, id never pay for a chubster but thats only my preference as service wise she may be magnificent

grey402

I booked her awhile ago, nice looking lass and gave a good service very friendly I wouldn't say she's chubby tho

Offline FLYING BLUE

Not my cup of tea, id never pay for a chubster but thats only my preference as service wise she may be magnificent

:D :D :lol: :lol:

denyason