Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isobellaboobs - Leeds  (Read 6688 times)

44 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (38 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline davey.edwards1969

The background to this meeting was that I had contacted Izzy to wish her a happy Xmas - when she responded she asked if I could do her a favour
It transpired that she had a regular in Leeds who wanted to try a MMF with her and she had immediately thought of me ! - don't know why LOL - so it was set up and Izzy assured me he was a nice guy

Comms with Izzy beforehand confirmed she was up for pretty much anything with us 2 guys

Arriving at the large apartment many of the girls use I was introduced to my fellow punter - who I shall refer to as Mr Big - reasons for this will become apparent later - seemed a nice guy
Isobel looked stunning in a bra and panties set - obviously the bra was under a great deal of duress trying in vain to contain those baps of hers - she has certainly been working hard to loose weight - not the she needed to - and her chassis was in tip top shape
I went off for a shower and when I came out of the bathroom there were about 3 closed doors to choose from - I heard peoples' voices from behind one so entered
I immediately saw a guy on the bed with a naked girl bouncing up and down on top - she looked around and said nicely "Oh I think you've got the wrong room love" and started laughing
I retreated and went to another door where I found Mr Big sat in a chair whilst Izzy was already feasting on his cock so I sat on the bed - I explained what had happened and Izzy said "Oh that's Ayesha - she won't mind"

Bloody hell - this guy was very very well endowed but it didn't feel awkward

Izzy was gobbling away like a turkey and told me to join in - so I moved to the floor behind her and peeled her panties down  and began fingering her pussy which soon became wet - no sign of any lube here before I coated my fingers with her juices and inserted first one finger and then 2 into her arse which was really tight
"Oh that feels good " she said
I said that there was no way she would take Mr Big up it and she giggled and said that it had been up her arse loads of times !!!
This went on for some time before off came the bra to reveal that magnificent natural chest in all it's glory  :D
I moved to the bed where she began some excellent OWO on me with eye contact
Mr Big remained sat in the chair and then the door opened and Ayesha was there stood in a tiny bra and panties set too !!!
"Do you mind if I come in -I'd like to see you DP her" she asked
Now I had no idea about this   but just went with the flow

I closed my eyes as Izzy continued with the OWO and when I reopened them Ayesha had stripped naked and was blowing Mr Big !!!
Then he stood up and came to the right hand side of the bed - Ayesha went to the left of me and leant across me to continue giving Mr Big oral - her rock hard nipples were brushing across my chest and I was able to give her slim arse a massage
At one point both me and Isobel were tweaking her nipples whilst she continued giving Mr Big Oral

Change over time - I got covered up and  Mr Big lay on his back on the bed -whilst Izzy  gave Mr Big OWO I positioned myself behind her - no complaints from her as I bypassed her pussy completely and slid straight up her arse in doggy position
This continued for some time and Isobel obviously enjoyed being spitroasted - although not in the conventional way  :lol:

Then it was time for the main event - on with the covers and Izzy mounted Mr Big in cowgirl whilst I went behind and entered her arse again - Izzy was in fine voice describing how good it felt and we managed to get a good rhythm going - I looked to my left to see Ayesha sat in the chair - legs wide apart at the 20 to 8 position frigging herself off !!!!! - she saw me looking at her and withdrew her fingers and put them in her mouth before winking at me !!

Then she came behind me as I was in Izzy's arse and starting tickling my balls - brilliant

Ayesha then announced she had another client due so would have to leave and get ready - picked up her bra and pants off the floor and flounced naked out of the room
 I was running out of steam so I sat on the chair whilst Mr Big enjoyed some great cowgirl pussy - Izzy suggested a change of position so climbed off and turned around for some reverse cowgirl
"Arse this time " she requested and very slowly impaled herself on it - took her a while to get it all in
"God that's tight" said Mr Big
Isobel had a big smile on her face and said " Don't you think I know that already !!!"
Soon she was bouncing around with those boobies almost giving her a pair of black eyes

Izzy realised I was being left out so dismounted and began giving me some more OWO - Mr Big was ready to go again but Izzy said she needed some lube - she went to the table and lubed him up before saying "Now where were we - oh yes you were in my arse weren't you - carry on"
So I had Izzy giving me OWO again whilst Mr Big took advantage of her naughtiness

I was looking at Izzys face - her eyes were glazed over and I was a bit worried - after all she had already taken a lot so I asked if she was ok

She smiled back as Mr Big pounded away and said " this is really good I love it "

I was unable to hold back and shot my load - no CIM with Izzy though

I was on a schedule so went to get a shower leaving Mr Big and Izzy still in action - I sat in the lounge area and a smiling naked Isobel bounced out of the room  to wish me off "That was great fun " she remarked " we will have to do it again - maybe with Ayesha and some more guys"
"How many more guys" I asked
"About 10 " she giggled but I think she meant it  ;)

So out into the beautiful Leeds air I stepped with a smile on my face !!

Final Comment

The fee was a private arrangement between the 3 of us - and I was not asked to give anything extra to Ayesha for her surprise participation in the events

Great to see Isobel back on top form

External Link/Members Only

Not 100 % sure but I think this is Ayesha -  but I recognise those bullet nipples

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 06:07:24 am by davey.edwards1969 »

Offline SurfDudew/Attitude

Nice! I need to pay isobel a visit again shortly

Offline stevedave

Great review  :thumbsup:

No need to refer to me as Mr Big though  :cool: :cool: :lol:

Offline viper13

Nice review  :hi:

And yes that Aysha  :thumbsup:
Had a great meet with her, nice girl and enthusiastic
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 08:04:49 am by viper13 »

Offline Uklad873

They must like walking in on each other as I fucked aysha n I’m guessing it was issabol that walked in on us

Offline Titi

Offline Allnewman

Offline Disco dave

Good review, might have to have a crack at that