Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia__ Shoreditch  (Read 1753 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Jamesthefish

Links
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Venue
Nice penthouse apartment on SHoreditch High Street

Comms
Very good, initial comms on AW and by text on the day.

Time booked
90 minutes for £280
Meet was mid October

Appearance
Mia's profile pictures are great but as mentioned by others before she is even better looking in person. For my tastes she was a 10/10 in every department. She doesn't have natural breasts or a big booty so if they are important to you then maybe you would be less impressed.

The meeting
Getting into the building was straight forward with Mia buzzing me in and directing me to the lift which takes you directly into her excellent apartment - at least you can see where your money's going! I was met by Mia in very nice lingerie and a stunning smile. Shower and drink was offered and taken, paperwork sorted and into the bedroom.

For those of you that like to see yourself then the wall opposite the bed is basically all mirror.

Once out of the shower we started with some FK and fondling on the bed, Mia then casually grabbed a vibrating butt plug lubed up and slipped it into her whilst delivering OWO on me, we then switched positions and I gave her RO which she either enjoyed or at least managed to give the impression of enjoying. On with the dom for sex, she then bent over and said pussy or bum, this is the first time I've been offered this choice without needing to ask and explains why she was so keen to slip the butt plug in. Naturally I took her up on the offer of anal and it was a great view looking down or to the side and into the mirror, after about 10 mins I finished in the bag and again Mia managed to give the impression she enjoyed it too.

As I had a 90 minute booking and about 50 minutes left I accpeted the offer of a massage as I've not even attempted 3 pops in a long time. The massage was nice, I'm not an expert on massages but I enjoyed it. Mia insisted I have a quick shower before starting round 2 just to wash the oil of so it didn't ruin her bed sheets. Round 2 was owo then all vaginal sex in all positions including reverse cowgirl which was a particular highlight as you could see her naked body from the front and the back in the mirror. Inevitably I popped for a second time with about 20 minutes of the bookng to go.

Mia offered round 3 about 5 minutes later, I laughed and said I would love to but I don't know if I can, she seemed genuinely dissapointed which was a nice touch. 5 minutes after that she offered again and I decided to go with it, after about 15 minutes of owo and sex she asked if I wanted to cum on her boobs and to my surprise I managed to shoot a reasonable load all over her lovely tits.

After round 3 I showered and left about 15 mins over my time.

Conclusion
I don't intend to do revisits but Mia could be an exception.

Offline hermanmunster

I saw Mia for the 4th time only recently,  I didn't review or update a previous review as I thought some would jump on the bandwagon and criticise.  However I can confirm I had a fantastic time as you seem to have done.  She seems to offer anal straight away and genuinely seems to enjoy it.  The reverse cow girl lasted for what seemed like an eternity (probably about 15 mins) and Mia does enjoy watching the action in the enormous mirror opposite the bed. I feel I get on well with Mia and she certainly seemed to enjoy to sex during this meeting, judging by the number of gasps and whimpers.  She is always immaculately well groomed, non judgemental and just a nice person.  For the first time I had a chat with her on a personal level and she is an intelligent and well organised lady.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 06:57:05 pm by hermanmunster »

Offline Jamesthefish

Thanks. I've not been doing this very long and the reviews on this forum have been really helpful as I've only had positive experiences so far. I think the main problem for me now is going to be that the bar has been set very high.

Offline hermanmunster

I'm far from the most experienced on here, but it certainly pays to do a lot of research and study the photos in detail to analyse what the lady may be like in real life.  Most of Mia's photos are selfies and none misrepresent her which I guess is rare.  Good luck with your next visit.