Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Proof that Punting is good for a marriage (to some extent)  (Read 1003 times)

Offline Markus

Yes the woman complaining is going OTT but in her first sentence she mentions she is happily married. Maybe I am reading the article wrong but it seems that the husband visiting massage parlours was actually a good thing until she found out.

External Link/Members Only

I know I shouldn't be reading such drivel but I think it was interesting.

JV547845

She's pinning it all on him, acting like she's still up for sex with him but it's him not giving it.  I know she's in her 60s but I find that hard to believe.  Maybe I've been on UKP too long.

yorkshire123

Whoever this GEORGINA is but I'm loving her work.
For example....

But I don’t think you should believe for one moment that your husband ‘preferred those other women’ to you. When a man pays for sexual services, he is not expressing emotion, just need. This will not be the first time the wife is on a pedestal and the sex worker prostrate on the ground far below.

Thats my excuse sorted  :D

SirFrank

I've already got my excuse sorted - it's your fault you fucking frigid bitch. If we had sex more than 4 times a fucking year I wouldn't be paying other women for sex you cunt. The truth hurts and if she doesn't like that she can fuck off home to her fucking mother who's also a lazy good for nothing whiney voiced bitch

Offline Markus

SirFrank, it's true what they say about the relations between a husband and his mother in law. Has your wife ever cine close to finding out?

Has your marriage always been this way or did it to downhill after a certain age? I am guessing you have kids as well.

Offline wristjob

I've already got my excuse sorted - it's your fault you fucking frigid bitch. If we had sex more than 4 times a fucking year I wouldn't be paying other women for sex you cunt. The truth hurts and if she doesn't like that she can fuck off home to her fucking mother who's also a lazy good for nothing whiney voiced bitch

Why would she do that, she'll be the one with the house.

SirFrank

SirFrank, it's true what they say about the relations between a husband and his mother in law. Has your wife ever cine close to finding out?

Has your marriage always been this way or did it to downhill after a certain age? I am guessing you have kids as well.

To be honest I'm happily married but I don't get much tang these days. No kids. I fucking hate the little shits. Luckily the duchess hates the little fuckers more than me

Offline Markus

You're happily married because you punt, same as the guy in the article.

Punting really does save marriages. If the Tories want to reward married couples for sticking together, they should offer tax rebates so we can punt more. One can dream.

DaveMugabe

Be honet SirF you want to fuck you mother in law really!! :hi:

SirFrank

Be honet SirF you want to fuck you mother in law really!! :hi:

About 15 years ago I would have taken her to planet cock and back but she's gone to fucking seed since. She now looks like a washed out ozzy osbourne. They say if you want to know what your wife will look like when she gets older, look at her old doll. I've already told her if you end up looking like that burnt out tramp I will stove the back of your head in

Offline johnny34

About 15 years ago I would have taken her to planet cock and back but she's gone to fucking seed since. She now looks like a washed out ozzy osbourne. They say if you want to know what your wife will look like when she gets older, look at her old doll. I've already told her if you end up looking like that burnt out tramp I will stove the back of your head in
:D :D :D

Offline shagbambi

They say if you want to know what your wife will look like when she gets older, look at her old doll.

Sadly far too true, and my father warned me, but my cock knew better! Then any way.

Rochdull lad

You old romantic, you! :D

Offline wristjob

You old romantic, you! :D

Yeah - real Jardin de Max Factor moment there.