Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: QueenRB2895X - Huddersfield Incall  (Read 2365 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5526024) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline adamza

External Link/Members Only

Not quite a TOFTT, however I took a bit of a punt with this lass as there wasn't much recent info on here about her.

Unfortunately my Plan A on this day a few weeks ago fell through, so I started browsing AW and came across this one (Brook as she has been called in another review). I don't usually go to Huddersfield as it's a trek for me, but this girl seemed right up my street, as I like a pretty, chubby, tattooed lass.

Arranged a booking via AW Email initially, then she sent me her number and location once booking was confirmed.

Arrived at a house in a somewhat rough part of HD4, however it was daytime and seemed like a busy area so I wasn't concerned leaving my car on the street.

Knocked on the door, was met by Brook who IMO is a very pretty lass. Pictures are definitely her, I would say she has put some lockdown weight on but this didn't deter me at all. Bit of a tummy, but I thought she had a great body with lovely tits and a juicy ass. She is probably a bit "chavvy" but I found this attractive, and she is actually quite nice to talk to  :thumbsup:

Went upstairs and confirmed services again, then went into the bathroom for a quick clean up (a requirement for OWO).

Back into the room and straight into some nice FK which became DFK. We stood there groping each other for a while, I felt her tits and ass as she fondled my cock til it was rock hard. Then onto the bed for some more DFK and groping, as I slid a few fingers in her pussy and finger-fucked her as we kissed. She seemed to enjoy this and made all the right noises  :D

Brook then went down south and started with some OWO. Her technique was good and she took my full length in her mouth, also licking and playing with my balls throughout. At times she would break away and start delivering a HJ instead, but with encouragement she would go back to sucking my cock. I wanted to taste her pussy so we switched into 69 - she tasted nice and clean, and she seemed to enjoy having my tongue in her pussy and playing with her clit.

I felt like I was going to pop if we carried on, so directed her to apply a rubber, and Brook climbed on top to ride me in CG. She was an expert at grinding and bouncing on my cock, and it was a great sight having her tits jiggling in my face  :wacko:

Switched into doggy, she has a lovely ass and it felt amazing to give her a good pounding from behind. Unfortunately I couldn't hold it any longer and I popped in the bag and we collapsed on the bed. Quick cleanup and a chat before I got dressed and left.

I paid £80 for a 30 minute incall booking.

Overall, an excellent punt and I will be returning. YMMV but I found this lass to be very attractive and was very happy with the service provided  :thumbsup:

Offline Crazyoldhaag

If it weren't for £20 extra for CIM, I'd say she was very good value for money at £120ph.

Thanks for the report Mr a   :hi:

Offline Numberone

Been considering this one for a while. Thanks for the heads up

Offline stevedave

One for the hotlist, thank you for the review  :hi:

Offline Oldnorthsxman

Thanks for the report have her on my hot list.