Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JeSsIcxxx South Wimbledon (+ve but only just)  (Read 2257 times)

49 review(s) for JeSsIcxxx (48 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Dwayne_Hicks

Punt happened around Christmas – there were slim pickings in central so decided to branch out and found this well-reviewed SP. A less toothy Beth Tweddle is pretty spot on – always wanted to do a gymnast but a gymnast she ain’t!  :rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only

Comms: does her own and replies promptly – gave a breakdown of what's included etc.   

Price: £80 / 30 mins (including CIM, anal was another £20 – I declined)

Location: In call at a cold top floor studio above a kebab shop - not great but fine for the price. Shower is small and water pressure isn’t great but functional.

First impression (aka the 3 B’s): Boat – 6/10; Bod – 5/10; Bants: 7/10.
Greeted me in a cute school-girl uniform – her (fake) bolt-ons looked good through her top. They were quite firm and when out of the the top didn't look as great as pointing down and scars are visible. Face is probably her best feature but her legs and body were just too barrel-like with no curve anywhere which doesn’t come through on her photos. She isn’t fat and this happened around Christmas but she definitely gained a few pounds since the photos were taken. Her English is fine and she is easy to chat to before/after.

Services: 8/10 OWO, DFK, CG and doggy (covered) with CIM finish.

The action: buzzed me in quickly so I didn’t hang too long outside that kebab shop who surely know what’s going on. Paperwork out of the way and she turned on her heater in that cold room while I took a shower. Started off with DFK – good tongue action and she went for a hand job pretty much straight away but asked “when can I suck him” and kept referring to my cock in a 3rd person throughout the punt... "does he like this?" etc  :wacko:

Gave her the OK and she got on her knees for OWO – looked good in the mirror which was the highlight of the punt for me. She has a good and varied technique, gave the balls some attention, she can go quite deep and lets you face/throat fuck her gently. Moved onto the bed and she continued OWO and let me play with her clit ("no finga insay bby" :dash:) she got really into it with lots of saliva and eye contact.
I wanted to fuck as its been a couple of weeks at least so on with the dom for CG then doggy - that was the least enjoyable part as I really didn’t like the view. I said I was getting close for a CIM finish but she pulled out very quickly, stuck my cock in her mouth and gave me a few toothy thrusts which put me off a bit but came in her mouth using my own hand which she disposed of in the bin by the bed.

The chat after: she was very friendly and chatty – talked about Christmas and NYE plans.

Conclusion: if it wasn’t for her enthusiasm, friendly demeanor and good BJ skills this would be a neutral at best. Think I’ll only return if I’m ever after a 15mins BJ in this area then I’ll give her a call.