Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glasgow WG reccomendations?  (Read 2357 times)

Offline skirtLift

Under 30, the younger is better.

Some gfe, not so much small talk, more deep kissing, foreplay etc

I hate the feeling of being processed, like she has a set piece routine and she insists you conform, some wg want punters completely naked and start giving you a bj in the first 5 mins, I find this a big turn off.  When I'm ready to take my clothes off I will & when I want her to take hers off I will ask her....same with the bj.

No taking calls during our time or trying to push me out the door before the time is up.

Does everything she says she does on her page.

No drama, just a good, honest, safe, attractive, slightly submissive girl?

« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 02:03:08 pm by skirtLift »

Tjkooker

Miss Summers. Sophie/holly whatever name she is using fits the bill.

rocket

Imogen GEA- great little brown haired darling.
                     very friendly and youthful.
                     very good at what she does.
Lola GEA- very young looking. youth in its prime.
               tiny brunette, great body.
               great chat funny.

Offline J_H

SkirtLift - you can safely ignore the above two suggestions - two of the worst reviews on UKP. Check Reviews if you don't bellieve.

Offline J_H

Sorry - I didn't mean TJ's, I meant Rocket's.

Tjkooker

SkirtLift - you can safely ignore the above two suggestions - two of the worst reviews on UKP. Check Reviews if you don't bellieve.

Yeah rocket has two posts both trying to contradict previous reviews posted here. I think he really is a "rocket"

Offline Hooples cat

Darcy Rose External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only  is only just on your age limit but fits the bill otherwise. Apart from the 3 obviously (and needlessly) airbrushed photos, her gallery is a genuine reflection. A very hot body and a nice down to earth girl. Good location; safe and a good neighbourhood.

Seen her twice. Reviewed the first time (which was good) but not the second (which was better with none of the niggles of the first).

There aren't a lot in Glasgow but a bit of homework on here will get you half a dozen or so reasonable bets.

On a general point, posters in your situation are often better doing that homework first then posting a short list of 3 or 4 for comment. That approach is also less likely to get genuine posters taken out by a pre-emptive missile strike because a lot of trolls can't be bothered putting such a post together and, if they do, it makes it easier to spot them.

Offline J_H

Yeah rocket has two posts both trying to contradict previous reviews posted here. I think he really is a "rocket"

Now happily banned! Yes definitely a "rocket", or thinks we are!

BigFred

Imogen GEA- great little brown haired darling.
                     very friendly and youthful.
                     very good at what she does.
Lola GEA- very young looking. youth in its prime.
               tiny brunette, great body.
               great chat funny.

Yes, I totally agree.

Offline skirtLift

Thanks for the leads guys,

Almost gave up after a few bad experiences(after a long absence from punting)...still kinda put off, but will try these suggestions & report back.