Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: New (but maybe not so new) in Doncaster  (Read 2614 times)

Offline Leebo32

Hi All

As I am going to be in Doncaster working next week I just thought I would have a look at what was on offer for a quick rub n tug and whatever else and came across this new advert

External Link/Members Only

Telephone number: 07503410675

I am guessing she's not new despite the new VS account but couldn't find anything for her so wondered if anybody recognises her or has any info about her. I have messaged her but not had any reply back yet.

Offline KerachiDope

Sounds like the perfect TOFTT massage.

Online chandlerhandler

she looks familiar but I not sure where I recognise her from

Offline hboy

Hi All

As I am going to be in Doncaster working next week I just thought I would have a look at what was on offer for a quick rub n tug and whatever else and came across this new advert

Telephone number: 07503410675

I am guessing she's not new despite the new VS account but couldn't find anything for her so wondered if anybody recognises her or has any info about her. I have messaged her but not had any reply back yet.
Doncaster postcode but actually in Gainsborough area which is a fair old distance away

Offline Leebo32

I don't really know the area or distances that well so just put location as Doncaster which was on the ad. What's the Morton area like?

And yea if no other Intel from anybody will TOFTT that is if she ever replies back. Sent her a txt at lunchtime and then another about 5pm this afternoon but nothing but radio silence so far. So we shall just have to wait and see but won't be chasing again (unless somebody posts how good she is of course).

Offline Fra66le

Morton is near Gainsborough, probs about 40mins from centre of Doncaster

Offline Fra66le

Oh and Morton is a quiet enough place

Offline Ghost89

I messaged her the other day and got a response stating she would not discuss extras but would on arrival. A basic quote of £70 for 45mins was given. And yes it’s in Gainsborough. A google street view will give you an idea of the state of the area.

Offline Millward85

You search Doncaster on viva Street you get the odd ad from cleethorpes showing up, the DN post code covers more than it needs too. This has been a ballache in the past find new fit bird at decent price find out it'll cost more in petrol than it will to fuck em

Offline GingerNuts

I messaged her the other day and got a response stating she would not discuss extras but would on arrival. A basic quote of £70 for 45mins was given. And yes it’s in Gainsborough. A google street view will give you an idea of the state of the area.

The advert states £70 for one hour :unknown:

Either way, it's taking a big chance if she's not giving any idea what's included.

Offline Cm738

Just popped a message through, may risk a 30min session.

Offline STEVO 69

I have seen her adverts over a few years now.
just thinking, could this be her?  Alias LUCY         Search , Miss Massage  Gainsborough.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 12:51:33 pm by STEVO 69 »

Offline Cm738

Got postcode, terrace street of back to backs off Ropery Rd.

Offline mart802

I literally had the strangest message ever.
I wont bore you with the randomness..
I will just pick out the "trying to get into rehab" statement in it.

Make of that what you will.

Offline Ghost89

I literally had the strangest message ever.
I wont bore you with the randomness..
I will just pick out the "trying to get into rehab" statement in it.

Make of that what you will.

I won’t be going to that then.

Offline Cm738

I'm out  :vomit:, was on the verge of booking!!