Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nana E10 - back in town Asian  (Read 4961 times)

Offline Tomcat

Got a text message from Suki that Nana is back in town, just to make sure I texted Nana and confirmed that she is back, that's a big yes.

External Link/Members Only

Made my booking quick shower and then made my way there, usual message from Suki text when outside, makes me think Suki is the maid or the owner of the place.

Walked over in 15 minutes sent my message Mr Lee opens the door in I go, he apologies for the fat bitch I walked out on two weeks ago I said no harm done at least I got a full refund, I rushed upstairs straight into the room, there's Nana😍 :rose: in a skin tight dress she comes over hugging and lip kissing me I was over the moon.

Paperwork out the way £100 for the hour hands it to Mr Lee, both get undressed quick time on the bed at it like rabbits lots of lip kissing hugging grinding my hard cock on her groin, then down I go a very smooth fresh clean pussy👅👅, I had to ask Nana to come to the edge of the bed me kneeling on the floor, whilst eating her out she did something amazing she put her feet behind her head locked, I'm munching on sweet pussy then rimming her clean tight ass she's rocking back and forth best of both worlds, she love being rimmed could eat that ass all night, up I come after a munch I'm on top of her and nearly accidentally entered her I pull back, she grabs my cock and toying with it and pulling my nut sack felt great but if she carried on I would blow my load, I said baby fuck she grabs a mac from the draw puts it on mish postion pumping away then doggy tight tiny pussy then as I'm pumping my thumb rubbing her asshole she is loving it a good few more hard pumps I fill the bag up.

Nana cleans me up properly great service so far then cleans herself up, then she wraps a tissue around my cock I lay down an a firm massage with a little baby oil, chit chat beings during the massage she was working in Edinburgh the rest is personal, I told her about the fat bitch and she was shocked, anyway after a head to toe massage she gives me cc swipe.

Round two hard as a rock blue pill taken before a came, put a mac on gives me a great slow deep BJ and same time playing with my balls pulling my nut sack again good feeling we go mish postion I lifted her leg up and my thumb rubbing her asshole again she didn't mind, then doggy I'm hard pumping like no tomorrow but just couldn't cum thumb rubbing feel her clench her ass I wanted to thumb her but she stopped me entering, any way out of breath cleans me up she comes over side by side hugging my leg in between her crotch lip kiss chatting pulling my nut sack my hand goes down playing with her tight wet pussy no fingers allowed inside.

I'm over my time limit by a few minutes I get dressed Nana puts her dress back on, beautiful size 6 girl no fat on her just slim and smooth skin all over hrr we hugged and kissed for a while, out the room and Mr Lee was waiting for me, downstairs we had a quick chat about what happened two weeks ago. I praised Nana services very enthusiastic out the door I go, I text Suki that I was over the moon to see Nana and she should stay here for a while she repeated what Nana said to me inside only here for two weeks😢😢😢

Offline lillythesavage

I know as much about Mr Lee as I do about Nana, she could be Lees Grandma :lol:

Offline Tomcat

I know as much about Mr Lee as I do about Nana, she could be Lees Grandma :lol:

Now now, but seriously she is a nice girl Lil.

Offline lillythesavage

Now now, but seriously she is a nice girl Lil.

All you said is size 6 not fat and does not shower between punts, just gets dressed, could be any age  :lol:

Offline LLPunting

There is no Mr Lee just a mirror in the hallway.  :dash:

Number used: 07384100556

Offline Tomcat

There is no Mr Lee just a mirror in the hallway.  :dash:

Number used: 07384100556

LL go see for yourself.

Hang on, your not there to see Mr Lee, your there to see the SP.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 11:52:06 pm by Tomcat »

Offline SomTumFucker

All getting a bit touty now around this particular Chinese rotation place and this SP - 2 Nana reviews in 6 weeks is a bit OTT.

Offline LLPunting

LL go see for yourself.

Hang on, your not there to see Mr Lee, your there to see the SP.

I would if I didn't have better options in the area already whilst she's here.   :hi:
Maybe if options aren't around next time she swings by.

Have you found out which other London locations Mr Lee's girls rotate thru?
Do they send a real photo via whatsapp?

Offline Tomcat

I would if I didn't have better options in the area already whilst she's here.   :hi:
Maybe if options aren't around next time she swings by.

Have you found out which other London locations Mr Lee's girls rotate thru?
Do they send a real photo via whatsapp?

I have asked about photos flat no replies.

I've been to E17 next to St James Street station, E11 Forest Lane, E12 Clarence Rd, E15 Bull Rd, theses all have a Mr Lee minder of sorts, weather connected not sure not my business.

E13 Surrey Street now Amyer has moved to E7 Earlham Grove, Mrs Lee.

Offline LLPunting

I have asked about photos flat no replies.

I've been to E17 next to St James Street station, E11 Forest Lane, E12 Clarence Rd, E15 Bull Rd, theses all have a Mr Lee minder of sorts, weather connected not sure not my business.

E13 Surrey Street now Amyer has moved to E7 Earlham Grove, Mrs Lee.

The point of the question was to establish if you've found where else the girls you review might be found if not at the E10 location.   Those locations may be run by different management but unless that affects services delivered it's immaterial.

Offline Tomcat

This is a first, pictures in the link is actually Nana the 1st 2nd and 3rd pic, not sure who is the one in the 4th not sure how old the pictures are but it's Nana.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 11:53:55 pm by Tomcat »

Offline hihowego

Cheers for the link - do you know if she is back in town?

I asked via text and was told "Yes" but you never know  :unknown:

Offline Tomcat

Cheers for the link - do you know if she is back in town?

I asked via text and was told "Yes" but you never know  :unknown:

I saw her on Wednesday, but not sure if she's there now end of the week they change, I'm shocked to see her pictures normally chinese SP never do always fake pictures.

Offline Duron

The girl in red in the first link External Link/Members Only looks like fake pix. I get 9 results on Tineye.

Pity. I like those boobs. And cute face.

Offline Dashing

This is a first, pictures in the link is actually Nana the 1st 2nd and 3rd pic, not sure who is the one in the 4th not sure how old the pictures are but it's Nana.

For reference if/when pics change, link expires etc.:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 11:40:37 pm by Dashing »