Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jezzabelle---69 - Bristol - Great Time  (Read 2182 times)

2 review(s) for Jezzabelle---69 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline SpiceMan

Arranged to meet Jezzabelle at my hotel pre xmas. Comms were first class.  Chain Hotel just outside of Bristol.

This was a bit of gamble as she has hardly any reviews, but I like what i read on her profile. She only does outcalls.

External Link/Members Only

Paid £150 for the hour.

Met on time and I was not disappointed.

I would say Jezz is about 5ft 5 inches or so. Not fat, but well rounded. Large breasts that demanded my immediate attention. Bit of a tummy, but she's a Mum in her 40's so no surprise really. Pussy was immaculate.

Once in my room we got straight into action. Lots of DFK and groping. Then off with the clothes and onto some passionate sex. Oral both ways was great. Her technique is very good and she knows what she is doing, that's for sure.

First pop was CIM and 2nd in missionary. By the end there were 2 very sweaty bodies, relieved from the stress of the day.

My preference is for passion and a sweaty time and Jezz excelled.

I would heartily recommend, although her working hours can be quite restrictive.

Offline LondonPete

I am glad your punt went well.  She is good indeed, apart from the teeth I felt from OWO and she got very confused about my requirements.  At £150 for the hour I was hoping for better OWO and her dressing as she agreed.  But good you had a good one.

Offline Razor Boy

Thanks for the review mate  :hi: I’ll keep an eye on her now that you have flagged her up to me  :thumbsup:

Offline SpiceMan

I was conscious of the previous comment regarding teeth during OWO, but this was not an issue. May be she has changed her technique now. :)