Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Back Entrances and Table Showers  (Read 1776 times)

Offline w104044a

Just moved to the area and getting acquainted with the local spas. I have a couple of questions:

Where I am from, table showers are very popular where the masseuse gives you a nice warm shower massage prior to the real massage starting. Are there places in the Leeds area that offer something similar? 

The second question is, once I am familiar with the owner/manager of a spa, they usually, without prompting, show me how to access the premises via a back entrance. I have asked a couple of places this and both times they seem to be puzzled. I am guessing this is not popular here...

Offline FLYING BLUE

In my experience, there is noting like the North American 'Spa' in this country let alone Leeds.

There used to be a few that were similar, but they were mostly closed down years ago in a big crackdown on massage parlours.

Sorry, not much help, I know :hi:

FB

Offline Cleats

Fairly sure one of the Thai places in Bradford has a table shower

Offline hboy

think that Pim Zen Thai place had a table shower room but that was some years ago

Offline Mick6904

Pim Zen has a table shower (vichy Shower) unfortunately the one nice looking girl/lady they had; Minh I think her name was has gone back home not sure when she is back.

The other women arent very pleasing to the eye!