Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best for MMF  (Read 1143 times)

partisan

Looking to share a WG with a mate this weekend.

Anyone know of any who are good for spitroasting/DP?

Offline Daffodil

Don't forget that prossies often post the caveat that you are only paying for their time, as such you and your mate should get her for her usual rate  :sarcastic:

vt

Don't forget that prossies often post the caveat that you are only paying for their time, as such you and your mate should get her for her usual rate  :sarcastic:

Yep, half each! Shame it doesn't work out like that!!  :sarcastic:

James999

Looking to share a WG with a mate this weekend.

Anyone know of any who are good for spitroasting/DP?

Sounds like a good idea as you both get the fun and split the cost, as has been said above you are paying for the pr0$$ies time and as such it doesn't matter if it's 1 or 2 of you turning up, if it's more than 3 you need to check in advance as some have small flats, but if it's just the two of you just pick the girl and turn up and surprise her  :hi:

Just remember not to kiss her after she's sucked your mate off  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 09:01:35 am by James999 »

Offline Jack_soa

Im interested in doing a MMF three way again, I was looking at :
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

OR

Dunno if my friend will be up for the last one, but as a metal head... I approve!  :thumbsup: lol.
All three seem to have good feedback on here, but no defined prices for MMF..

Offline Sedlmayer

Im interested in doing a MMF three way again, I was looking at :

OR

Dunno if my friend will be up for the last one, but as a metal head... I approve!  :thumbsup: lol.
All three seem to have good feedback on here, but no defined prices for MMF..

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember that there was considerable speculation a couple of years ago on PN that Danielle was a post-op TS. Happy to be corrected if my memory is playing me false, but I thought I should mention it.

vt

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember that there was considerable speculation a couple of years ago on PN that Danielle was a post-op TS. Happy to be corrected if my memory is playing me false, but I thought I should mention it.

You might struggle to get two-up on that then!!!  :scare:

Persie

Sounds like a good idea as you both get the fun and split the cost, as has been said above you are paying for the pr0$$ies time and as such it doesn't matter if it's 1 or 2 of you turning up, if it's more than 3 you need to check in advance as some have small flats, but if it's just the two of you just pick the girl and turn up and surprise her  :hi:

Just remember not to kiss her after she's sucked your mate off  :thumbsdown:

Lol.
Good advice

Persie

Thats what I thought too.

I was thinking of seeing her before I saw that and thought she had a manly jaw line

Offline Jack_soa

Ok, think I may need to remove her from the list...
Any ideas on the other two?