Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New here  (Read 719 times)

herbert

New here, but not to the punting game.

Been with several women from the Norwich and London areas, haven't had any terrible experiences yet, a couple of 'meh' ones. But I've probably been lucky in that respect.
I'm aware that posting reviews straight off the bat looks suspicious, so I'll hold off and just post and give my input as and when.

I've got a punt in a couple of hours, but it's not your usual punt. For the first time I'm doing a 'modelling shoot', it's in brackets because I'm a complete amateur.

veyronbad

Hi Herbert,

Sounds interesting, please tell us more.

herbert

I met with PetiteAlice - External Link/Members Only

I booked half an hour incall but ended up staying almost two, but like I mentioned previously it wasn't your usual punt, but a photoshoot (It's something I've always wanted to get into).
She is an absolutely lovely girl, very pretty and chatty. I can't comment on the usual punting criteria, but anyone booking her, I don't think you'd be disappointed.

But beware, like her name suggests, she is very petite.

Offline socks

I met with PetiteAlice - External Link/Members Only

I booked half an hour incall but ended up staying almost two, but like I mentioned previously it wasn't your usual punt, but a photoshoot (It's something I've always wanted to get into).
She is an absolutely lovely girl, very pretty and chatty. I can't comment on the usual punting criteria, but anyone booking her, I don't think you'd be disappointed.

But beware, like her name suggests, she is very petite.
Welcome aboard Herbert. Not seen Alice but had glanced at her profile. Never thought about booking her cos of the difficulty with incalls, a limited likes list and prices above the local average. Glad you had a good time with her though. Did you only take pictures then? I've had a session like that once but it descended into "antics" several times! Happy days :) She has some new (I think) pictures in her gallery - they don't happen to be your handiwork do they?

herbert

I can't claim those pictures are mine, it was a foot fetish shoot.

No, no antics, I wanted to try to keep it professional (not entirely sure why), but at times it was like I'd brought a second tripod.
She lives with her partner, so can only do incalls when he's not there (I'm guessing at work). Oh, and if you don't like dogs I would advise an outcall!