Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie Summers - Walsall  (Read 2268 times)

10 review(s) for Katie Summers (5 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline wolfie666

This visit took place quite a few months ago on a Sunday afternoon.  I had an itch too see an older woman, and Katie was ticking the boxes, blonde, big boobs and not too far from where I am.

External Link/Members Only

Sent Katie a text and she replied back to give her a call which I did, and we arranged a time and she texted me the postcode.  The booking was for 1 hour @ £130.

Her place is near Walsall FC, a fairly newish housing estate, parking not the easiest as your basically going to be parking by a neighbours driveway. I did get a spot which was just opposite to where Katie lives, I assume neighbours know what's going on here, but no problems or aggro but I made sure I made a swift exit once I left her house.

The house is small and once up that metal winding staircase you basically end up in the bedroom. Now the room is small and it was a mess, just clothes, shoes, trainers all over the place, she told me it was stock from a shop she used to have, not sure if that's true of if she's just running some kind of online store from home. However the bedroom also doubles up as a stockroom, I think it's only a 1 bed place as the bathroom was next too it.

Anyway, Katie opened the door and let me in, not dressed in anything specific (I hadn't requested), but not much effort made, just bare feet as well. Couldn't quite put my finger on it but she wasn't quite what I expected and my heart kinda sank. She was almost a bit barbie dollish for me, and I didn't find her attractive. As we went up the stairs she was telling me she was out the night before and fell and hurt her foot, which was bandaged and had a plaster or two as well, not exactly attractive.

Back in the bedroom, I made the biggest mistake in that, I should have just had a blow and go and saved my money but I didn't, so my fault that I paid for the hour.

Too be honest there was no attraction there and I was happy to get out, we both got naked I played a little with her titties and then went down on her. The room being small and the bed also being small, doesn't help in these matters, anyway I licked away and placed a finger inside her finger fucked her simultaneously. Sex was out for me, as I said the attraction wasn't there, so on with some OWO which wasn't anything special and I finished myself off over her tits.

Considering it was an hour I paid for, Katie didn't make any effort to chat, or too use up some of that paid time, I was out of there within half hour. Her perogative as well I suppose, as I said I should have just done a P&D and have done with it.

So in all a negative from me for a few reasons, not just Katie but the whole bedroom setup too.