Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppyy_xx - Liverpool  (Read 3445 times)

64 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5982387) (54 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Boystud23

Girl: Poppyy_xx

Weblink:: External Link/Members Only

Nationality: Czech

Communication: All via SMS Text. Very quick in replying and we set up meeting in 2 hrs. Upon arrival near the apartment (next to Hotel in Docks), she gave very precise and detailed information about the location of entrance doors, land mark (a food truck  :D), code, floor and apartment number.

Fee: £ 80 for Half hour including anal.

Venue: Apartments next to hotel in dock area used by working girls. Met Sexyscouserosie in the same builing but in different apartment and different floor. Bathroom was clean and dry with shower gel. Bedroom was huge but dimly lit.

Poppy: Tall at 5'7", aged 26, Toned body (Gym fit), Medium size natural boobs with C cups, medium size aerola and medium nipples (both pierced with a metal bar), Size 8, Long brown hair, Super smooth buttery skin, slightly tanned, No artificial long nails, flat stomach with a jewel pierced in navel, Lips pouty, I guess she has fillers in it, facially very good. If you see her on street, guys will definitely turn back for a second look at her.... Pussy clean shaven with small labia majora lips. Anal hole area also very clean. She also doesnt wear any strong perfume that lingers after your punt..

Time together: Met her few days back. Knocked the door and she opened it with behind the door trick. A tall damsel in white lingerie and stocking. I immediately took bath and was in bed room, gave her the donation. Started kissing (Light French Kiss only) and explored her body. She is definitely gym fit with a super toned body and no fat anywhere. The skin is super smooth and face with minimal make up. Removed bra and started sucking her  pierced nipples. I requested if she can remove those metal bars, but she was not willing though told to do whatever I want to.. Proceeded down south, removed thongs and started fingering pussy. It was fully shaved and dry. Then she dropped on her knees and started blowing. I could see my pre-cum, but she was Ok with it and proceeded for blowing without cover. I tried to push her head couple of times to emulated DT and there were no hesitation from her side, but her oral was good. It was good to see a nice damsel blowing the cock. No eye contact but she was at it..Then proceeded to 69. Her bum was super smooth. Started anal fingering and sucked her clits. She requested not to bite her clit but can suck those. Inserted thumb in anal hole and index finger in the pussy and finger fucked both holes and was kissing the clit. Her pussy and anal holes are really tight. Had to stop her couple of times fearing blowing my load, through she is OK with CIM. Later once hard, she put on condom and asked where to poke (Pussy or bum). I suggested we do anal first and change condoms and do pussy. She applied lubricant and i poked in her bum in missionary style. It was really tight and I could see her bit in pain but she tried to cover it with a smile. I asked if its OK and she said she likes anal and once inside started stroking. There was continuous eye contact and was smiling. It was really really tight and few mins of stroking at slow pace, I came in her. It was my first anal experience and it was real tight...She removed cover, gave wet wipes and went off to dispose condom in the bin. She came back and we hugged each other and lay on the bed exploring her tits. She has few tattoos on her shoulder blade, hip, below left breast, wrist, elbow and fingers.

She seemed educated and could hold conversation. She said she doesnt feel any sensation in her nipples after she had those nipple pierced (with nipple bars). She has her navel pierced. We spoke about each others life etc. We then proceeded for DATY. Fingered and kissed/sucked those beautiful holes. I was wondering if she was enjoying and asked casually, to which she said "I am enjoying it but I am not much vocal". Then switched to 69 for long and later I asked if times up, We still had 5 mins left and she allowed me to complete the 5 mins and then allowed to take a quick shower. From the bathroom I could see she was cleaning up the bed and she put on a negligee and said she will take shower once I am off. Kissed her good bye.

Will I repeat: Definitely.. Will meet her

PS: Food truck with "Burgers and shakes on the moooooove". Its the same complex which Sexyscouserosie uses. Has a multi storey  car park in the next plot.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 05:06:30 pm by Head1 »