Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Abigail Lux - TOFTT - Worcester  (Read 5961 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6515342) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jayne_cobb

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

15 mins for £50

Services: OW, protected sex (cow girl and doggy)

Location: flat in arbo area of worcester- I'd been there before and had a relatively disappointing time so optimism was not high.

I'd had my eye on this profile for a while as the girl in the pics is so hot.  The bareback bit put me off but as I didn't expect it to be the girl in the pics or that any of the profile was accurate I thought I'd chance it.

The girl who opened the door to me seemed shocked to see me (she jumped) - it wasn't "Abigail" but she also looked young and hot (if you don't mind a dressing gown and fluffy slippers).  She shouted up the stairs in Romanian and I followed her up.  Two other girls appeared - a blonde with big tits (also hot) and a skinny dark haired girl wearing a black track suit (not the girl in the profile but quite acceptable all in all).

The dark haired one showed me into one of the rooms, asked me how long I wanted, so I handed over the cash and she left the room and told me to get comfortable.  Room was stupid hot so I got my kit off.  She reappeared and had lost her tracksuit bottoms, then buggered off again, reappearing shortly with a phone.

Down to action - she got naked - lovely young body with ample firm tits (for her skinny frame) - so they're not big but a good size on her. More than a handful.  She got a condom and rolled it on my limp dick then proceeded to wank and suck it to life.  Then she asked if I wanted sex and what position I wanted - I suggested her on top, she giggled, grabbed some lube and climbed on top.  Not vigorous riding but it was very pleasant to be having hold of a boob in each hand while a young wench rocks back and forth on me.  This was very enjoyable indeed.  I suggest we change to doggy, she agrees, jumps off then buggers off out the room again, reappearing a few seconds later.  She assumes the position on the bed and I'm in - wonderful sight grabbing hold of her slim waist and hips, tiny arse, the inevitable happened and I filled the bag.

Clean up, learnt the Romanian for happy new year and off I went.

So this is positive (for a Rom) in that there was no trying to prevent full penetration, she was fairly happy to do anything I wanted, no "cum now baybee" - so was a pretty excellent 15 min pump and dump.

I'm now curious about the other two honeys there.

I think one of them is this External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only might even be the same girl if you squint and imagine she's made no effort whatsoever
And this one External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If bareback is on offer it wasn't to me - and no mention was made.  I didn't ask. 

Offline newbie2014

Thanks for review. Did you notice she offers bb or profile mistake?

Offline WorcWarrior

Usual tenants have moved on then?

Offline Jayne_cobb

Thanks for review. Did you notice she offers bb or profile mistake?
I think it’s a profile mistake, or just that the profile is total bollocks.
I don’t believe anything I read on a Rom profile on aw. Not the pictures, not the text saying no rush service, and not the likes list where often everything is ticked.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 04:56:36 pm by Jayne_cobb »

Offline Jayne_cobb

Usual tenants have moved on then?
Yep, i almost bailed when I got the address - but thankfully much better looking girls there at the mo

Offline pbrown355

Profiles gone. Shame, I was going to give one a try. The blond with the tits. Oh well.

Offline Jayne_cobb

Profiles gone. Shame, I was going to give one a try. The blond with the tits. Oh well.
Dammit - me too! I was going to go back tomorrow to get my hands on the blonde. Ah well.
Back to not trusting any profile at that address again then.

Offline dannyjj2210

Looks like a lot of the roms have gone, was looking for a trip out this weekend but not seeing much around

Offline springpunter

Was looking for intel on External Link/Members Only when I found this thread.  Also found External Link/Members Only using the same photo. Not sure if it is a new profile for her, or just Rom BS.

Offline Jayne_cobb

Was looking for intel on External Link/Members Only when I found this thread.  Also found External Link/Members Only using the same photo. Not sure if it is a new profile for her, or just Rom BS.
Looks like 6643445 is the new profile for Abigail Lux. Profile i quoted in my review is now dead. When I saw Abigail there was a girl in the flat that looked like Amber Rosse, so similar may exist. Girl I saw was nothing like Abigail (other than being dark haired). General tip is always expect bait and switch with Roms and be prepared to walk if you don’t like what you see
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 03:56:45 pm by Jayne_cobb »