Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Visiting Greenwich  (Read 2209 times)

Offline Stoking

Basically in a week an a bit I'm going to Greenwich for a wedding.

Basically thought, fuck it! Hardly ever in london, and they have so many more working girls than where I usually am in stoke + midlands.

Any recommendations, preferably an outcall and someone youngish, not over 26 unless they're out of this world. Also deffo not wanting to spend over £200, though £150 would be fine.

The only reason I'm asking here is because it seems to me some girls only do outcalls to their part of the city and others will do wherever. With the amount of girls in london I feel like I've been dropped into the deep end, and seeing I won't be in london again any-time soon I want it to be good. Also only a couple in the Greenwich area on AW seem decent.

Thanks anyway  :blush:

cockneybstrd

Alright my duck.

I wouldnt focus too much if they will travel here or there in London, Its bit like asking if a prossie will travel from Hanley to Newcastle Under Lyme

Your still pretty central with decent transport links, Though if your in North Greenwich its a lot easier for them to reach from they are.

Apart from being under 26 what are your requirements as you have got a lot more choice then you would ever have in Stoke or the Midlands

Offline Tailpipe

Basically in a week an a bit I'm going to Greenwich for a wedding.

Basically thought, fuck it! Hardly ever in london, and they have so many more working girls than where I usually am in stoke + midlands.

Any recommendations, preferably an outcall and someone youngish, not over 26 unless they're out of this world. Also deffo not wanting to spend over £200, though £150 would be fine.

The only reason I'm asking here is because it seems to me some girls only do outcalls to their part of the city and others will do wherever. With the amount of girls in london I feel like I've been dropped into the deep end, and seeing I won't be in london again any-time soon I want it to be good. Also only a couple in the Greenwich area on AW seem decent.

Thanks anyway  :blush:

I would do an RB see what's about often get a better deal . Be prepared to delete the usual dross that bid .

Offline Stoking

To be honest cockneybstrd I'm like a kid in a candy shop with this. Though I have found it surprising how expensive some girls in london will charge.

I am rather vanilla tbh, hair colour not an issue, like them tight, slim (though the right slightly larger gal would be fine), owo preferred, FK preferred etc. Not fussed about EE birds aslong as they're good with decent feedback, either on here or AW etc. Went through 12 pages the other day, went on again later to see what I had missed, and still came up with some, though usual pain of zero feedback. It's an absolute pain going through the trash.

Like Tailpipe said I place a RB, funnily enough I've downpriced a fair few, although Alexandrea Sweet23 seems like the only half decent one so far External Link/Members Only

cockneybstrd

I would do what talipipe suggests put up an RB

You should get a decent response and then you can post them up here if you need some more advice

Plenty of profiles in London operate like RB profilers. I.E They set very high rates so when they bid on your RB it looks an great deal

Offline Stoking

That's actually really good advice   :thumbsup: thanks, when I get a few more I'll post the hopefuls up.

Offline shagbambi

What length session are you after?

cockneybstrd

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32820.0

If you place an RB in London this one and her other profiles will probably bid so keep an eye out for her

Andre 3000

Yeah you're better off doing an RB. Greenwich is in a great place for many outcall girls travel wise, so depending when you put your RB up you'll get plenty of good choices.

If you're looking to spend £150 you'll definitely get some very tasty choices bidding. Just for shits and giggles I'd put it up to £160. But I would say the longer the leadup time the better choice you'll have. I usually do a week's leadup, so if I'm looking to punt on a friday, I'll put a RB up on sunday/monday evening. This will give you time to get in touch with potentials and feel them out a bit. Attitude,what they really allow etc.

I'm sure you'll be prepared for some very unsuitable women to bid. Depending how harsh you want to be you can detail exactly what you want in your bid text to cut a lot of them out.

Good luck

Rememo

Yeah you're better off doing an RB. Greenwich is in a great place for many outcall girls travel wise, so depending when you put your RB up you'll get plenty of good choices.

If you're looking to spend £150 you'll definitely get some very tasty choices bidding. Just for shits and giggles I'd put it up to £160. But I would say the longer the leadup time the better choice you'll have. I usually do a week's leadup, so if I'm looking to punt on a friday, I'll put a RB up on sunday/monday evening. This will give you time to get in touch with potentials and feel them out a bit. Attitude,what they really allow etc.

I'm sure you'll be prepared for some very unsuitable women to bid. Depending how harsh you want to be you can detail exactly what you want in your bid text to cut a lot of them out.

Good luck

Spot on ;) and some of the best bids come late on.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16381

Offline Sedlmayer

Greenwich is a bit of a desert, and Docklands isn't as well supplied as it used to be.
A favourite of mine (and well reviewed generally here) is Hazel Kitty
External Link/Members Only
who is based very near East India DLR - a short journey from Greenwich, so she could easily get to you, or you to her. Well within your price range and VFM in my opinion.

Offline Pastime

Another alternative would be to go for some of the top name on here.

You just cant go wrong with either Platinum Cindy or Miss KDD.

Offline Sedlmayer

Another alternative would be to go for some of the top name on here.

You just cant go wrong with either Platinum Cindy or Miss KDD.

They're not very handy for Greenwich though... :unknown:

Rememo

They're not very handy for Greenwich though... :unknown:

I thought he wanted an outcall?

Offline Sedlmayer

I thought he wanted an outcall?

Yes, true - the OP should be aware though that to visit Greenwich (in this case) "I will come see you if you have 5+ feedbacks & an extra charge of MIN £20 will be added" in Cindy's case at least.

Offline Stoking

Thanks for the responses guys!

I've had around 10 RB but not much that seems decent.

These seem to be the best 3 so far.... but not 100% how trustworthy they would be having a quick look up.

External Link/Members Only - External Link/Members Only

Flower_Girl seems the best bet so far but heard mixed things on here.

Offline Tailpipe

Think you would,be ok with flower girl .