Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angela - Leeds TOFTT  (Read 2513 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6559895) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Henchmanlet95

Seen this one today had an absolutely brilliant time!

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Pretty simple and straightforward, all setvup within an hour.

Location: Back street in Leeds City Centre, been there multiple times to visit other WG'S

Services: FS, DFK, OWO, RO, CIM

Price/time: £80 for 30 mins but paid an extra 20 quid for CIM  so spent £100.

The girl: It's definitely her in the photos Brazilian and absolute FAF she wasn't wearing much any make up so looked slightly different to the pics but still pretty face, nice sized tits and a nice peachy ass. Was very happy with what I saw. Her English wasn't great so had to use Google translate but attitude was spot in, really friendly and welcoming girl.

Meet/Action. Anyway so I get to the location and she opens the door and greets me with a smile, room was nice and clean. Fully confirm services we discussed in text before handing over the cash, she then goes to stash it.

Comes back a minute later wearing a lingerie dress and starts kissing me, full on snogging my face off proper DFK. Was rock hard and in a filthy mood at this point start grabbing her arse, spin her around and start stuff my face in that big Brazilian booty licking her arse and fanny which tasted fresh as fuck.

She then starts giving me OWO, proper good blowjob nice, wet and sloppy licking up and down the shaft and sucking my balls literally slobbering all over my cock whilst giving me strong eye contact. I then request 69 in which she obliged and starts deepthroating my cock nicely.

After a couple of mins put the condom and and she gets jn mish, pinching and scratching me all over with DFK and moaning in Portuguese, start fucking in side spoon and she slams her booty back into my cock whilst I stick some fingers in her mouth. Gets on top in CG and reverse CG fuck me she rides good. Then gets in pronebone while I briefly munch in her delicious ass before sticking it in and pundimg her. Switcg to doggy and good god seeing her ass in my face was amazing.

Keep switching positions at it was very intense started getting sweaty. After a while she revived the condom by licking up the shake and finishes me off with a fantastic blowjob, sucking everywhere and slobbering over my balls. After a couple of mins felt the sap rising so unleashed a massive load into her mouth and she kept on sucking then swallowed like a fucking champ. Cleans the rest of my cum off my cock with her mouth too fucking hell.

Get myself cleaned up, have a quick chat and leave. Whilst leaving she starts snogging me again thought round 2 was happening lmao. Told me she's leaving Leeds tomorrow not sure if she'll come back.

Summary:
Definite positive from me no clock watching, great shag, great head, FAF girl with a great attitude zero complaints from me. Would I return? Think that's an obvious yes lol.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 08:59:51 pm by Henchmanlet95 »

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Still using Google translate I see ? I reckon your new years resolution should be to learn some basic Portuguese Mr H  :D

Great review as always    :hi:

Offline Henchmanlet95

Still using Google translate I see ? I reckon your new years resolution should be to learn some basic Portuguese Mr H  :D

Great review as always    :hi:
Haha yeah definitely with the amount of Brazilians I see only know the sexual words in Portuguese   :lol:

Forgot to mention in the review she even picked my clothes off the floor and folded them up for me whilst I was cleaning myself in the toilet.

Really down to earth girl hope I see her again at some point, definitely up there with one of my best punts.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 02:40:39 pm by Henchmanlet95 »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Very informative review.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cheers for sharing MrH. :hi: :hi:

This one needs a word with her pimp as that likes list binned her.  :dash: :dash:

About those Portugese lessons.  :scare: :scare:

« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 03:42:00 pm by mrfishyfoo »