Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baker Street massage parlour  (Read 57341 times)

Offline Nicknickson

Hi,

New to this site!

I've been to the baker Street massage parlour recently, it's the one called Thai spa massage... On the right when you come out of the station.

The girl kind of did a few swipes close to the privates, but didn't go further... I thought this place was one of the ones where a HJ would be on offer?

Has anyone been there and had a different experience or is there an etiquette that I'm not aware of in order to get a hj?

joni_t

If it's the one opposite the station exit, definitely yes. When I went, I was asked once I'd gone to the massage rooms.

Offline Nicknickson

I'm not sure if it can be said that it's opposite the exit... It's more along Marylebone Road, about 50 meters.  You definitely can't see it from the exit.   I wonder if you are going to a different one? If so, then let me know which one and if you had a good experience!

Offline brandc

how much do they charge.. for the massage and HE please?

Offline Nicknickson

Well the massage was 40 and was actually quite good... I believe the HJ is negotiable, but usually 20 to 40 range.  Will probably go back and try my luck again...

If anyone has other parlours they go to then please let me know addresses!

Offline usingmyspareemail

I've been to the massage place you are talking about a few times, and it seems to be no HJ - I've never been offered one. The massages I've had there have actually been pretty good though.
However, a couple of doors down is Natural Ways, where a happy ending is definitely on offer. External Link/Members Only
I think it was offered for an extra 40 when I went there (some time ago).

Offline Nicknickson

Thanks usingmyspareemail...

Good to know so I won't waste another message... Unless I actually want a good one of course!  Will try the natural ways place, did see that too.   

Matty888

I've been to the massage place you are talking about a few times, and it seems to be no HJ - I've never been offered one. The massages I've had there have actually been pretty good though.
However, a couple of doors down is Natural Ways, where a happy ending is definitely on offer. External Link/Members Only

The londonroyalmassage is about 5 minutes walk from this station, it has daily rostered sexy polish girls and cheapest is £40 for 30 mins with HR included in price. Been twice and massage was very nice both times  :thumbsup:

Offline aprower994

I've been to the Natural Ways in Baker Street a number of times - £45 for a one hour massage, and I pay £40 for B2B (or £20 for just HJ) with happy ending. There used to be a girl called Cherry there who was awesome, but unfortunately she's now left. Try to see if Jane is available.

Offline aprower994

The londonroyalmassage is about 5 minutes walk from this station, it has daily rostered sexy polish girls and cheapest is £40 for 30 mins with HR included in price. Been twice and massage was very nice both times  :thumbsup:

Matty,

Did you go for the B2B massage, and which girl did you see? Do they use their body on both your back and your front?

Offline Nicknickson

Thanks aprower!

I didn't even think natural ways would do b2b?  Did you have to ask for that when booking a girl or was this discussed/offered once you were in the room?

I'm thinking about going on Thursday after my tennis game, so will post a review!

Offline aprower994

Thanks aprower!

I didn't even think natural ways would do b2b?  Did you have to ask for that when booking a girl or was this discussed/offered once you were in the room?

I'm thinking about going on Thursday after my tennis game, so will post a review!

You don't have to do anything - the girl will ask you whether you want B2B about half way through the massage!. The going rate for B2B is £40, so don't pay anything extra.

Let me know how it goes and who you see!

Offline Nicknickson

So I actually managed to go to natural ways yesterday.

Saw a girl called Judy, who was stunning and very friendly.   Massage was so so, then half way through offered the special massage.   Went with b2b and it was great! 

Highly recommend.  I think I'll try a few other places and then choose my favourite and update you all.   Anyone have recommendations?

joni_t

As we're on prices, at the Thai place opposite the tube exit on Baker St, I got FK, fingering, RO and HE for £40 1/2 hour.

Kabir

As we're on prices, at the Thai place opposite the tube exit on Baker St, I got FK, fingering, RO and HE for £40 1/2 hour.

sounds interesting how cute this girls are and do I have to ask them or they will offer me?

Offline titanph

the B2B at natural ways seems very appealing to me, always wanted a B2B massage. How does getting it work? do you pay 45 for the massage and then 40 to her when she asks?

also if they don't offer how can you make sure you get the B2B offer? I know that seems weird, but I am quite young looking and constantly have WG's ask how old I am, so i don't want the masseuse to not offer cause she thinks i'm too young.

Offline titanph

Also looking at the website it seems quite a legit place that might not offer services.

Offline Nicknickson

Hi Titanph,

I agree, the natural ways website seems very legit, but it definitely offers extra.

And it is exactly as you say, pay for the time at the reception and then half way through the girl will offer extra.   Pm me if you want more details, but essentially that's it .

Go see and post your experience!

Offline brandc

is that on top of the massage price, how much is the massage?

Offline Stalinator

It probably ends up costing the same as a punt.

Mr.P

Talking about Baker Street what about 2 other places next to the station one beside the main entrance next to the big pub and one opposite the side entrance in Gloucester Road are they worth a visit?

mrmiller

Popped into Natural Ways yesterday after reading some of the stuff on here. Arrived at about 10:45am, but someone had ordered a 4 hand for an hour, so both girls were busy. The girl on reception was a squat, rude lump so I'm probably not going to bother with them again. Saw one of the massueses, and she looked O.K., nothing spectacular though. Thought I'd pop into Greens Court walkup afterwards to alleviate the frustration... but it was shut!? (around 11:30am).

Anyway, will probably give it a miss in the future. San Ling's meant to be a filthy cunt shack so I'll give that a go later on in the week to let you all know.

Offline beastmaster

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 1

Sorry I tried Natural Ways in December '14. A big notice at reception stated that the masseuses offered only massage and no extras, this was repeated by the lady who took my payment, and also there was a further notice in the rool repeating the same message. However I noticed a couple of guys in the changing room getting ready for their massages, and they all had the hopeful expression. Also my masseuse was young pretty,skilled and very chatty and friendly, complemented me on my physique, and didn't cover up my lower region, in fact she strayed massaged by buttocks very firmly and sensually, and on the flip stayed very close to my JT. However after all these promising sings she then clammed up and refused to go any further, even when I politely asked if any extras were offered, to which the answer was a firm and emphatic no. So I got the impression that she may have been tempted but because I was new they weren't sure if I was a genuine punter or maybe something else, i.e a reporter, undercover cop, etc? Not sure If I'd have more luck if I went back a second time? Has anyone else had a similar experience?
There is another massage place next to it called Thai Spa, however it seems from the feedback I've seen on this that is also a definitely no extras joint ao I haven't bothered. San Ling on Baker Street is a definte extras - all the way to FS and CBJ, but it's expensive (they asked for £80 for FS, I negotiated down to £60 but then got very poor service) the massages are not particularly good and the masseuses are definitely not lookers. So I avoid this place now.

Offline londonhas

went in a few weeks ago for a 30min session. i think it was around 30quid which is on the high end (usually it's more like 25/hh?)

massage - sensual touches mixed in from the beginning, however the shoulder part was done well to relieve some knots
hr - very sensual with lots of tickling and rubbing all over, and good technique, also playful as she was chatty throughout and complemented on dick size/hardness/cum volume/power - cost 20extra (down from 30). she was keen to keep contact for future bookings with more on offer.
girl - she was probably mid 30s, face and body were ok. not too slim with b-cups.

they also have a shop between edgware rd and marble arch, i think similar on offer. she said that she works in both shops.

duckfeeder

Hello, also new to this site. So, Baker Street Massage Parlours.

There are three near the station, two on Marylebone Road on the North side walking from Baker Street station. The first is Thai Spa which is a bit of a mystery and offers nothing, the second is Natural Ways which offers HJ (£20) and B2B (£40) with £40 for 45 minutes. Who you get and what they are like is pretty random, but the massages are generally good and firm and the HJ usually superb (Ruby, although not the most attractive creature to have walked this planet) is particularly good. Everyone is friendly.

The other the name of which I forget is actually on Baker Street near the Sherlock Holmes 'Museum', opposite the Lost Property Office. I went there recently for 30 mins. The woman I was allocated was friendly enough, not particularly pretty though. After ten minutes of amateur 'massage' she took my hand and put it on her knickers and moved it up and down. Same with the other hand. She then said "Do you want sex?" "What?" "Sex, I do everything, fifty pounds."

I didn't want to do it with her and made an excuse for 'no', I wanted a massage as my back was stiff (and my cock wasn't going to be with her). She went back to a hopeless massage, pestering me about having sex or Happy Ending with her until she finally stopped the shifting of oil on my back and walked out in a huff. Some service!

If you don't want to waste time (and money), go to the second shop on Marylebone Road, next to the sweet shop. You won't be disappointed.

Offline Kamaka

Baker Street, San Ling at the entrance to a precinct?. The service sounds typical.

Speedy

The other the name of which I forget is actually on Baker Street near the Sherlock Holmes 'Museum', opposite the Lost Property Office.

That would be San Ling Baker Street

duckfeeder

The Baker Street Story continues. There is a small place right next to the entrance to Baker Street station the same side as the Sherlock Holmes statue. Went in to check it out and was introduced a woman called (the usual two syllable name) Lucy. After fifteen minutes she offered HJ for 20, HJ with touching (clothes on) 40 and HJ naked 60 quid which seems like a lot to me. The place is a bit scruffy and right in the middle of a very busy station, but worth an investigate if in the area. The massage was good and reasonably priced.

Offline Fully Sated

Hi Duckfeeder,

I think that the place you are referring to is, 'Organic Remedies'. Their website doesn't appear to be working for me:

External Link/Members Only

7A  Station Approach
Marylebone Road
Camden Town
London
NW1 5LD 

Tel: 020 7935 7358

I have visited the place quite a few times over the years. Price for one hour massage is £45 and I usually pay up to £50 (tip) directly to the girl for a body to body massage. The majority of girls are Chinese, but I have seen a couple of European girls there in the past. I haven't seen Lucy, I don't really know the current stock of girls working there anymore. However, it is an absolute palace compared to San Ling across the road!

Offline FrankieS

Yes, I'd agree about San Ling. The girls are a bit older, but much more raunch. The place is pretty grimy - I never use their shower. The other downside is rhat they often short change you time wise. A big downer in my book.

Offline londonhas

On balance I think Natural Ways is probably the best out of the 3 in terms of quality of massage and extras. I had a great experience (great massage and great HR) and a so-so experience (ok massage good HR). Acu&Herbs (at the station building) is a close second, had nice HR there but massage not as good.  San Ling is too raunchy for me... there are much better options if you want FS.

duckfeeder

Agree completely Natural Ways is top banana near Baker Street. Had the pleasure of Ivy the other day. Good massage and an explosive HJ for £20 extra. What I like about her is she doesn't muck about too much, she comes straight to the point quickly. And she's good. Also, she's happy to do the HJ and then do the massage. Don't suppose it makes the slightest difference to her which way round she does it! Anyway, she isn't the only girl there, just had a good experience recently.

rperrin

Just wanted to tell you that I went to Natural Ways last week and the girl I had gave me FS for £60. I know that other reviews said they only do HR and B2B, but I got FS. And a pretty decent massage. The girl was 6/10 and made good conversation.

This is my first post here (I don't live in the UK), and I don't know the etiquette, but if you want the girl's name send me a PM.

Offline hawai5o

Just wanted to tell you that I went to Natural Ways last week and the girl I had gave me FS for £60. I know that other reviews said they only do HR and B2B, but I got FS. And a pretty decent massage. The girl was 6/10 and made good conversation.

This is my first post here (I don't live in the UK), and I don't know the etiquette, but if you want the girl's name send me a PM.

This is  the standard price for FS charged by Chinese girls who do it . Usually they are the ones who've been in The UK for a while & learned the ropes .But it works out much more expensive than at  a parlor and not very comfortable shagging . Still a different experience .

Offline Majestic

I fancied trying a massage and so after reading about Natural Ways, gave it a try last week. I went for an hour at £45 and it only took about 15 minutes before I was offered extras. Although I think I made a mistake when I said "no" after being asked if I had visited before. I think that lit up a huge great big neon sign on my head that said "MUG" :dash:

So how do you get a HJ down to the £20-£30 range? I noticed that she kept throwing in extra things that originally cost more the more times I said no to her, so is it just that, if not happy with the price, just say no? Then wait until she realises that £20-£30 is better than getting nothing?

mrmiller

I fancied trying a massage and so after reading about Natural Ways, gave it a try last week. I went for an hour at £45 and it only took about 15 minutes before I was offered extras. Although I think I made a mistake when I said "no" after being asked if I had visited before. I think that lit up a huge great big neon sign on my head that said "MUG" :dash:

So how do you get a HJ down to the £20-£30 range? I noticed that she kept throwing in extra things that originally cost more the more times I said no to her, so is it just that, if not happy with the price, just say no? Then wait until she realises that £20-£30 is better than getting nothing?

Ha! Say you've been before and always haggle without qualms. They tend to start at £40, and tend to finish at £20. Just quote your price, smile and be firm about it. They want your money so won't say no.

Had a good b2b at Natural Ways a few months ago. Can't remember the girls name - not that attractive. Think it was £40 extra, maybe £50.

eroticaddictwilliam

Never paid more than 30 pounds on top of the normal massage price. Girls always accepted no problems. It depends on the massage price - if the normal oil massage was 45 pounds at the shop I'd offer to pay up to 30 pounds for HE. However, if I paid 50-55 pounds for the 1 hour oil massage then would only offer to pay up to 20 pounds extra for HE.

I would never do the naked body to body at normal massage shop because to me it does not seem worth it getting it just at last 15 mins or so of massage session  :unknown: Makes more sense to book a naked body to body session for the whole hour if paying that.

duckfeeder

Went to Natural Ways again a week or so ago and was introduced to Isabella. And she Is A Bella, very pretty. Romanian she said. My guess is 25 years old. Good massage for £40 and then the menu of £20 HJ, £40 HJ topless and £60 nude. I went for the middle option and she has one hell of a body, slim and firm. Apparently she is there with a friend who I didn't meet but the idea of four hands with the two of them crossed my mind... something to think about.

Benjymr30

Hi gents.

First post for me.

Last Thursday I come out Baker Street st and missed all these massage parlours and but found one on Paddington street next to a newsagents on the corner of chiltern street. It's called elements and has a ATM in the shop front so handy to get cash out and then world straight in.

I had 45min massage for £40 with a very pretty polish girl I think her name was Olivia. She gave a good firm massage which I needed as I get back pain but also mixed with very sensual touches. Quite strange feeling as with one hand she gave a firm massage and the other sensually touching all over. When I turned over she massaged my chest by standing behind me and bending down so here boobs over my face. Very nice. She did this for about 3mins then offered extras. I chose fully naked with HR and touching for £60. I touched her everywhere but not her pussy, thought that would be rude lol. It was very sensually and great slow build up. She never said hurry up or anything. I worked out that it was another 15min or so after the 45min massage.

To be honest it was great massage and HR with very sexy girl. Place is very clean. Shower is fine. I have meetings there every week now for work for about 3months so I plan to pop in tomorrow. When I left I spotted another Brunnett Eastern European looking girl with an amazing bum, body and really pretty face.  Even sexier then Olivia so i plan to see you tomorrow. I believe they have 3-4 Eastern European girls working dailey  and Occasionally a Asian girl.
Will update you if and when I do go.

I know i paid for a 30/60 fs but you know when you are eager and in the moment you loose your senses.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 11:24:59 pm by Benjymr30 »

Offline KentAde

I know i paid for a 30/60 fs but you know when you are eager and in the moment you loose your senses.

Yep, you did loose your senses!  :dash: £105 for a B2B and HR only...jeez.....