Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Catherineg / Colchester  (Read 2842 times)

5 review(s) for CatherineG (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sxman

External Link/Members Only

1 hour Incall - £160

Been looking at Catherine's profile for a while now but always think £160 an hour is pricey.

Anyway I phoned her and made same day appt, so communications were all good.

Arrived at the Incall on time, modern house very clean and discreet, Catherine answered the door in a black dress as in the pics on her gallery, was the same girl in pics good looking but must confess was not blown away.

We started in the lounge sat on the sofa got the chit chat and money out the way with and started kissing and taking each other's clothes off, retired to the bedroom upstairs still kissing, I went to slip a cheeky finger inside her but she gently brushed my hand away, didn't question it just carried on, after a nice blowjob without on went the condom and she got on top and after a few minute I shoot my load, pleasant chat afterwards and then round 2, pretty much the same.

I had a nice punt with Catherine but feel £160 is pricey, I normally try and stick to £100 - £120 but liked the look of her profile and thought I will have a go. Had Catherine been £120 I would have given her a positive, so I must apologise Catherine at £160 I feel you are a little overpriced.

Tom5334

Thanks for that, been on my 'maybe' list for some time.  I've thought same though, too pricey.

Offline 8a8ylon

Why not try her summer deal of £300 for lunch & 2 hr alone time?  For those that are looking for a deal.

IT861

1 hour Incall - £160

Been looking at Catherine's profile for a while now but always think £160 an hour is pricey.

Anyway I phoned her and made same day appt, so communications were all good.

Arrived at the Incall on time, modern house very clean and discreet, Catherine answered the door in a black dress as in the pics on her gallery, was the same girl in pics good looking but must confess was not blown away.

We started in the lounge sat on the sofa got the chit chat and money out the way with and started kissing and taking each other's clothes off, retired to the bedroom upstairs still kissing, I went to slip a cheeky finger inside her but she gently brushed my hand away, didn't question it just carried on, after a nice blowjob without on went the condom and she got on top and after a few minute I shoot my load, pleasant chat afterwards and then round 2, pretty much the same.

I had a nice punt with Catherine but feel £160 is pricey, I normally try and stick to £100 - £120 but liked the look of her profile and thought I will have a go. Had Catherine been £120 I would have given her a positive, so I must apologise Catherine at £160 I feel you are a little overpriced.

I saw Catherine recently with her friend in a 3 some and I have to say it was pretty breathtaking. Very engaging and enthusiastic. I was extremely satisfied from my sesh it has to be said.

Offline sxman

Cartman, I'm not saying it was a crap punt, the punt itself was ok, I'm judging it on VFM and have had just as good for a lot less money.

The threesome you had which was probably with angel probably was breathtaking but should be at the prices.

IT861

Cartman, I'm not saying it was a crap punt, the punt itself was ok, I'm judging it on VFM and have had just as good for a lot less money.

The threesome you had which was probably with angel probably was breathtaking but should be at the prices.

That's fair enough, I suppose I have had one or two bad punts so when I have a good one they stick around in my mind. Currently working my way through an agency of girls at the mo and they all been fab.