Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TEEN.GABY - Central Leeds  (Read 2947 times)

27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6403679) (22 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only
Comms...whattsapp
Fee...........100phh
Location... apartment near john lewis

After 5 hours to kill in yorkshire i found this girl who defo ticked all my boxes.  I parked up at the leeds armouries had a walk round the museum then headed up to john lewis i was armed with all her details so no problems getting in.

Usual hide behind the door 👌  wow gaby is made for sex she was dressed in black lace stockings and suspenders nice snog at the door and paperwork sorted.

I was a bit sweaty so needed a shower dont usually shower on 30 minute bookings but id been on the rd all day so that wasted 5 minutes.

Action... loads of sensual dfk mutual  groping she sat on my face and grinded that pussy in my face in between owo she was really skilled at edging me.

I was desperate to fuck her and get the condom out but i was in heaven  i just couldn't move and i probably blew the biggest most intense load in her mouth ive ever produced she swallowed some but most was running down her mouth and all over me . Quick clean up and cuddle and chat then back in the shower on about 25 minutes.

Summary... gaby is just my type in every way so others might not find her so sexy as i did. Just gutted i didnt get to fuck her but that was entirely my fault i didnt have time to do the hour so it was a very expensive blow job but i really enjoyed the session so i was happy.
Tried to rebook but she's having a break and moving on...I found some cracking girls in leeds so will defo be punting a lot there now especially with the manchester area so crap now.

Caveman out

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Surprised to read that she didn't charge you for CIM. It's those nonsensical extras that are keeping me away from this one...

Will have to wait and see if she resurfaces in 2022, I might finally go YOLO and splash out on her full likes list.

Thanks for the review  :hi:

She never asked me for any extra dosh pal . It would put a damper on the punt if she had.  :hi:

Offline Bd4u247

She looks FAF

I havent seen her becos i am unsure of the location, entrance to the building ( is it easy ? ) and general area safety

She looks FAF

I havent seen her becos i am unsure of the location, entrance to the building ( is it easy ? ) and general area safety
no problems at all but like i said dont think she is returning to that location possibly not returning to leeds full stop well thats what she told me .

Offline Trotter671

Nice review Cavey :hi: Gaby is a hottie isn't she. I've seen her twice and done the hour each time (review up on here). FAF, loves to snog and is a naughty girl too  :angelgirl: Fingers crossed she is back in Leeds in the New Year. I asked her if she planned to come over to Manchester/Liverpool - but I think it's just Leeds and Reading she goes to.

Nice review Cavey :hi: Gaby is a hottie isn't she. I've seen her twice and done the hour each time (review up on here). FAF, loves to snog and is a naughty girl too  :angelgirl: Fingers crossed she is back in Leeds in the New Year. I asked her if she planned to come over to Manchester/Liverpool - but I think it's just Leeds and Reading she goes to.
Tell you what pal if she comes back I'll be there twice a month i seen another one one in leeds last week faf i was gonna review her but her profile now gone called sadie very good punt. 👍

Offline stevedave

i seen another one one in leeds last week faf i was gonna review her but her profile now gone called sadie very good punt. 👍

Not this one, was it?

Not this one, was it?

Cheers fella i couldn't find her this morning yep thats her I'll review her tomorrow.....superb sp :hi:

Offline NotANortherner

i saw Gaby in December too (review to follow) she said she is away for January but hopes/expects to return late Jan or early Feb.....and i am very much looking forward to this.

i saw Gaby in December too (review to follow) she said she is away for January but hopes/expects to return late Jan or early Feb.....and i am very much looking forward to this.
thats very good news :hi:

Offline Trotter671

Agree with Cavey - good news, cheers pal :hi:

Online Bustydusty

Might have to venture over the hills for this one I think