Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paying up front  (Read 3970 times)

sextopay4

I find this really bizarre and do not understand why punters are paying in advance of the service received .

Can someone explain why the transaction is taken before and not after ?

In most cases , there is a "pimp" so not like anyone is going to do a runner.

You can always show the girl the money, so she is safe in the knowledge that at least you got the money on you to pay.

Once you hand that money over, there is a million things the girl can do to get rid of you asap .

Is it possible to change the consciousness of the situation , and make it so it is fairer for the punter ? The person actually paying for the service?

Just seems really really odd to me , that this form of practice is taking place.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
You pay for your McDonalds before eating.
You pay your shopping before taking home.
You pay for most things before actually using them.

It's basically the same concept.

Lily xx

Toby

Too easy for a WG to get ripped off otherwise. If someone decides they don't want to pay after the act, what can be done to make them hand over the cash? Anything to do with threats and it's an immediate criminal offence.

It's the price you have to pay for using someone's body for your own pleasures.

cockneybstrd

I find this really bizarre and do not understand why punters are paying in advance of the service received .

You can always show the girl the money, so she is safe in the knowledge that at least you got the money on you to pay.

Once you hand that money over, there is a million things the girl can do to get rid of you asap .

Is it possible to change the consciousness of the situation , and make it so it is fairer for the punter ? The person actually paying for the service?

Just seems really really odd to me , that this form of practice is taking place.

Probably because its been this way since Moses was in short pants.

Whats to stop me just walking out with my money afterwards. ?????

If you dont want to pay until afterwards I suggest you find a different hobby

And in the words of Alice Cooper looks like Schools out for Summer
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 12:32:15 pm by cockneybstrd »

sextopay4

its not that way in Thailand, and the girls are half the size.

White women are monstrous and could beat most men if it came to it :)

if the relationship is so paranoid then why not 50/50

As someone said the worker can get ripped off, but is just as easy once she has the money to rip off the customer.

and shopping eat etc is not the same thing as paying for sex, sorry

Offline smiths

Probably because its been this way since Moses was in short pants.

Whats to stop me just walking out with my money afterwards. ?????

If you dont want to pay until afterwards I suggest you find a different hobby

And in the words of Alice Cooper looks like Schools out for Summer

That is exactly the situation. Its been the usual practice to pay before the punt for all my over 30 years punting. Exceptions being with some regulars where some trust may have been built up and where paying afterwards is sometimes the case. And at one party provider where paying on exit is the norm.

rolf32313

Next season of dragons den....

stp4: "Hello dragons I'm here today to pitch my company ProEscrow, a escrow service for prossies and johns".

Offline cunnyhunt

And twice as ugly  :hi:

If you don't pay then you don't fuck.

Offline cunnyhunt

Next season of dragons den....

stp4: "Hello dragons I'm here today to pitch my company ProEscrow, a escrow service for prossies and johns".

Pro esc hoe ?

Offline smiths

As someone said the worker can get ripped off, but is just as easy once she has the money to rip off the customer.

Total bollocks about white women can beat most men if it came to it. Why not just stick to punting in Thailand or other countries where paying after the punt is the norm if it bothers you so much.

What i do know is it wont be changing here anytime soon.

cockneybstrd

Hmmm

Well your obviously a troll of some kind but I shall you play with you for a while

Why are you so paranoid that your going to be ripped off

And tell me more about why white women are monstrous.

I am also intrigued why you bring violence into equation as well.

Offline AnthG

The best bit of advice I have been given on the forums, which I am going to try and follow even though it goes against my grain, is confirm the services you want before handing over the cash.

Here is the £100, so like I asked for on the phone that does include the A-Levels doesn't it.
Yes.
Ok heres the cash then.

It may not guarantee you are getting it. But it ups the percentages a lot I would say as nobody is going to renege after promising something in the actual room itself.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Toby

That's correct - Tesco can take back the shopping if you walk out the door without paying.

Offline smiths

The best bit of advice I have been given on the forums, which I am going to try and follow even though it goes against my grain, is confirm the services you want before handing over the cash.

Here is the £100, so like I asked for on the phone that does include the A-Levels doesn't it.
Yes.
Ok heres the cash then.

It may not guarantee you are getting it. But it ups the percentages a lot I would say as nobody is going to renege after promising something in the actual room itself.

Thats what i have always advised punters to do, but you are wrong that nobody is going to renege. I had 2 Brit WGs agree all the services in person but as soon as they got my cash they said they couldnt do any kissing or OWO as they had bad gums, they hadnt bothered mentioning that bollocks when confirming both services were on offer to my face.

I agree it increases the chances of getting the services though.

Offline Garden69

Are you from a different planet ? Explain to us all (if you can) why you believe paying for sex after is how it should be !

SeekingtheTruth

This is a wind up surely?

Offline threechilliman

This is a wind up surely?

+1. I'm trying to think of something I use before paying. A meal perhaps...

tcm

Toby

+1. I'm trying to think of something I use before paying. A meal perhaps...

tcm

Only in a restaurant. Pub meals and cafés are usually pay up front.

Jim Panzee

Yes but women over there are mere chattels. Also over there check how much it cost to fuck a Russian hooker it's a lot more than to fuck a Thai.

Toby

Perhaps we could work on a sliding scale, where payments are made as the services progress:
- client arrives and agrees that the WG is the one he was expecting: 10% of fee paid
- WG offers a cup of tea: 5% fee paid
- WG undresses and doesn't have a penis: 10% fee paid
- punter undresses: 10% of fee paid for WG keeping a straight face
- WG starts to perform BJ: 5% fee paid before starting, 5% paid during, and 5% paid after
- penetration starts: 10% paid before starting, 10% paid during, 10% paid after
- during punter's climax: 10% paid during build up, 10% paid while cumming

At all stages there would be a minor break in activities, while the money is sorted and the WG stores it safely away.

GeeWiz

If your punt is £120 ph, then just take sixty £2 coins and give her one every minute.  Simple.

Jim Panzee

In Thailand you pay after but woe betide you if you don't is all I can say. They would collectively get you to see the error of your ways and you would pay and then some. Go to pattayaaddictsdotcom and have a read of some of the horror stories.

Here they're not so clanish.

Offline Garden69

If your punt is £120 ph, then just take sixty £2 coins and give her one every minute.  Simple.

Yes and set a reminder on your phone each minute - what a passion killer that'd be  :rolleyes: :)

caramelceleste

As a WG doing outcalls only I'm incredulous at your question lol
I kind of understand what you're saying in the context of incalls, agencies and girls with pimps. But do you really think they're going to let you not pay after you're dabbled in their goods anyway?
But outcall indies agreeing to provide services via the internet and showing up for free? Never! Lol I'd probably waste less time earning money by offering my services for free in person in a social setting and then charging up front like a scammer once they're alone.

sextopay4

Total bollocks about white women can beat most men if it came to it. Why not just stick to punting in Thailand or other countries where paying after the punt is the norm if it bothers you so much.

What i do know is it wont be changing here anytime soon.

Not with ignorant aggressive attitudes like yours , no.

You dont think it is a good idea? seems like you oppose it ?

sextopay4

Hmmm

Well your obviously a troll of some kind but I shall you play with you for a while

Why are you so paranoid that your going to be ripped off

And tell me more about why white women are monstrous.

I am also intrigued why you bring violence into equation as well.

pros getting ripped off, as dont think it would happen due to them being able to beat most of their punters up

I am not paranoid, I am dealing with another human being, who for the most part, probably is doing it for a "job" rather than for pure pleasure, so once the money is handed over, it is handing all the power to her, and she is free to monovour the situation to suit her.
On top of that, you just have to read the stories on here

cockneybstrd

Your the one that brought violence into thread

So what do you plan to do change the dominant cultural hegemonic view that punters should pay first.

I personally dont have an issue with it neither do I think that all white women are monster and can be beat me up

Maybe you would like to expand on your earlier points

sextopay4

Anyone with only straw man argument need not even bother , this should be a serious question , that needs looking in to , specially with more and more foreign workers who are known for their "tricks" to rip punters off.

Is in the best interest of the punter to pay at the end, so why so much hostility and derision ?

sextopay4

Your the one that brought violence into thread

So what do you plan to do change the dominant cultural hegemonic view that punters should pay first.

I personally dont have an issue with it neither do I think that all white women are monster and can be beat me up

Maybe you would like to expand on your earlier points

Maybe it was just tongue in cheek, as most white women, are rather big compared to many women of many countries. Better focus and concentrate on the main question , rather than get side tracked, with something you found somewhat offensive against you own. Dont beat yourself up over it fella

Offline smiths

Typical troll post trying to bait me, you like most of your ilk havent the brain power required to do so successfully. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

cockneybstrd

Maybe it was just tongue in cheek, as most white women, are rather big compared to many women of many countries. Better focus and concentrate on the main question , rather than get side tracked, with something you found somewhat offensive against you own. Dont beat yourself up over it fella

Hiya SADGIT

I did focus on the main question your the one that seems to think they can beat you up

I asked what you planned to do to change the dominant cultural hegemonic view that punters should pay first

Personally I dont have a problem with paying first. I dont see it as an issue

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Let's be realistic here.

If you go and see a girl with a bad reputation or no reputation she may try and pull a fast one.... More fool you for going!

If any girl who is serious about getting anywhere in this business tries that shit, her career is over.

Is it really worth trying to rip anyone off- Punter OR SP? Not for the sake of a few hundred quid!

Lily xx

Offline smiths

Typical troll post trying to bait me, you like most of your ilk havent the brain power required to do so successfully. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I am sure you are reading this whoever you were. You simply werent smart enough to fool any of us on here. WHEN will you thick arseholes learn. Its like dealing with the incredibly dense. You have to have some brain power to fool us all. 6 posts and 5 hours as a member, what a piss poor effort. Thanks to admin.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 05:34:40 pm by smiths »

vorian

And banned,  rather predictable and an odd agenda.

Offline Henry Hoover

Probably because its been this way since "Moses was in short pants".

Clearly a sopranos fan! This phrase always makes me cackle.

yorkshire123

How did i miss this joker, oh yes FUCKING M6!

Offline wristjob

Is it a full moon or something ?

A parlour I go to is happy for you to pay after - I guess they figure you won't leg it down 2 flights of stairs and past reception without paying. Anyway one itime I agreed a service and a price, and a feeble attempt at a peck on the lips ended up with the price being a tenner more at the end. Sometimes it's good to pay in advance to stop fast ones like this. I know we should put our feet down if it happens but nobody really wants the aggro do they.

Offline Sedlmayer

Anyone with only straw man argument need not even bother , this should be a serious question , that needs looking in to , specially with more and more foreign workers who are known for their "tricks" to rip punters off.

Is in the best interest of the punter to pay at the end, so why so much hostility and derision ?

Interestingly, Infoseeker (now banned) used exactly this (I think rather unusual) phrase in answer #71 on https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23403.50
Same wanker?

vorian

Interestingly, Infoseeker (now banned) used exactly this (I think rather unusual) phrase in answer #71 on https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23403.50
Same wanker?

Interesting,  I've never heard that phrase before, maybe it is a regional thing.

Offline Sedlmayer

Interesting,  I've never heard that phrase before, maybe it is a regional thing.

No - I'd never heard it before, and all of a sudden, two "different" wankers turn up using it. Odd coincidence?  :unknown:

pleasure

No - I'd never heard it before, and all of a sudden, two "different" wankers turn up using it. Odd coincidence?  :unknown:

Not a regional thing. It means misrepresenting your opponent's position so you can demolish it, thereby claiming to have won an argument. It's common enough that I don't think it's great evidence of a dupe account.  :)

Offline Sedlmayer

Not a regional thing. It means misrepresenting your opponent's position so you can demolish it, thereby claiming to have won an argument. It's common enough that I don't think it's great evidence of a dupe account.  :)

Well, two of us have never heard it before.....  I was just saying it was interesting that two trolls turn up within hours of each other using the same unusual phrase. No - it's not evidence of anything, as you say.

pleasure

Well, two of us have never heard it before.....  I was just saying it was interesting that two trolls turn up within hours of each other using the same unusual phrase. No - it's not evidence of anything, as you say.

I'm just surprised you think it's unusual, I see it all the time. Seems to be a favourite phrase for pseudo-intellectuals to trot out on internet forums to make themselves look clever (no offence to OP lol).

yorkshire123

Offline Sedlmayer

I'm just surprised you think it's unusual, I see it all the time. Seems to be a favourite phrase for pseudo-intellectuals to trot out on internet forums to make themselves look clever (no offence to OP lol).

Well, three of us (out of a handful of posts) have never heard it before.... :dash: Maybe I don't hang out with enough pseudo-intellectuals  :unknown:

Offline maxxblue

I'm a pseudo-intellectual, and I've not heard of it before.
 :crazy:  :wacko:  :sarcastic:

Offline smiths

Same wanker?

Infoseeker got a 24 hour ban and is no longer banned. I agree the phrase is somewhat of a co-incidence for 2 posters who got banned to use. I have seen it used before but not often.

Offline smiths

No its not a regional thing, on punting forums its used by posters trying to be clever and crucially show others how clever they are in my observations.

Offline wristjob

No its not a regional thing, on punting forums its used by posters trying to be clever and crucially show others how clever they are in my observations.

It's taught in troll school. When the troll is starting to get found out for his own strawman argument he employs deflection and misdirection - accusing the other posters of strawmanning him makes him immune to the accusation and confuses the hell out of them.

Quite effective as long as you don't get instantly banned for trolling then have the piss ripped out of you.

Offline smiths

It's taught in troll school. When the troll is starting to get found out for his own strawman argument he employs deflection and misdirection - accusing the other posters of strawmanning him makes him immune to the accusation and confuses the hell out of them.

Quite effective as long as you don't get instantly banned for trolling then have the piss ripped out of you.

Indeed, although most trolls arent smart enough BUT they think its others that arent which is their downfall ultimately.