Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hi guys bit embarraesd ?  (Read 2539 times)

Offline 25nicenfun

I have a tiny tiny bit of psoriasis (dry skin) on my stomach and side area. do you think a lot of WG will have a problem with this if you could see what I mean you would probs be like there is nothing there but im very nervous bout it when meetng

vorian

No, anyone decent will have no problem with that, if you are that worried then let them know when you book.

Offline jameslover

Stomach doesnt really get touched so I wouldnt worry about it.

James999

keep your shirt on then, if she offers you a massage decline and tell her to suck your cock, your money, your rules  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 10:10:52 am by James999 »

a10

Is it a long term condition? If not (and this sounds gay as, I know) try using one of those exfoliating gloves or cloths (you can get them from superdrug etc) and then moisturise the area with e45 etc. Should clear it up asap.

If it's long term, I'm not so sure but as James says a decent pro$$ie should be able to "work round it" so to speak. Your money, your punt - you have what makes you happy.

Offline 25nicenfun

lol (made me chuckle) james yes could do that but at the moment I really into the Thai girls massages but I am also asking for the normal punts to.

A10- it is sort of long term thing comes goes like at moment it really is nothing I find when I go sunbeds (yes a bit gay also) it clears my skin up so at moment like i'm pretty tanned all over with the sun in brum at the mo just the tiny spots of dry skin I had are not tanned as much lol if you get what mean.it really is hardly anything but I was just wondering if there was other guys who had this problem to thanks lads  :drinks:

Offline Stealthy

Hi,

I have an eczema/psoriasis patch at the top my arms. Its dry skin with a dark-redish colour. The eczema is not too severe and the patches are not too large BUT they are noticeable.
To be honest, its never been a problem for me. If a girl does ask just tell her its eczema or tell her its dry skin, depending on how severe your condition is (psoriasis is too technical and most people won't know what you mean by it. Using the word psoriasis will just freak her out and confuse her). Chances are she'll know what eczema is and it won't be an issue for her.

And as the other comments say
" if you are that worried then let them know you have some eczema when you book "
" Your money, your punt "

If your condition is severe or you are that worried then BEFORE handing over anything make sure she's ok with it. If she's not ok with it (check her reaction! and her tone of voice) then just walk out, at least u didn't loose anything. 
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 05:16:35 pm by Stealthy »

Offline justabloke

Just let them know at the time of booking. Tell them that this is not something that's contagious so nothing to worry about. I used to have it on my elbows and forearms but the ex starved me of milk, gluten and eggs for about 6 months ordered some creams that were actually for hair from Switzerland and smelled pretty horrid but its gone for years now. Put some coconut oil on it regularly as well, makes a huge difference! Now thinking about it, the bitch fixed me up for happy punting, lol!  :D

Offline 25nicenfun

Wow thanks you two a lot of info there and helpful tips I will try the starving of milk and things see if that helps and the oil. Sounds the same as what stealth was saying is tiny patchs just noticeable so yeah will have to to mention it first as dry skin. P.s my ex was such a bitch my first punt came when I was with her lol  :cool:

Offline kurnlittle

Wear a  black T shirt or a slim fitting top(if your slim) . Just say don't take it off , I have never had a problem with this

vorian

Wear a  black T shirt or a slim fitting top(if your slim) . Just say don't take it off , I have never had a problem with this

A good point,  I have seen a lot of punters at parties keep T-shirt on during the session,  no one goes it a second thought.

Offline Northerndave666

Try Eumovate, available over the counter, or on prescription. Will clear it up a treat !