Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey Lush  (Read 3613 times)

1 review(s) for Hannah_Smith (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

pleasure

Name: Honey Lush

Time: 30mins

Price: £50

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Honey is a really nice girl, quite the geeky type, very extroverted, friendly and talkative. Physically she's pretty, I'd describe her as curvaceous but not overweight. You can see her body shape pretty accurately in her pictures. In fact, for a change the pictures are a very good indication of how she actually looks, both body-wise and facially, despite obviously being professionally shot. She has a somewhat alternative/burlesque vibe about her, and had a definite 50s style when I saw her.

I booked her for a half hour, as I usually do with any new girl. We chatted a little at first, then it was onto some quite passionate deep kissing, then stripping each other off. Then it was oral both ways, covered for me. Then the sex itself, which was fantastic, very passionate. Afterwards we lay naked and chatted for a while, there was obviously no time for a round two, but she was no clock-watcher, and it was considerably past the half hour when I left.

The whole thing was very much a girlfriend experience, not in the limited sense where most girls do their best to act out such a scenario, but Honey genuinely seemed to be enjoying our meeting. Maybe it helped that we just seemed to click, so I wouldn't like to guarantee whether she'd be so much fun to spend time with for everyone.

I struggle to think of any negative points about her, but I have to mention that her enjoys list is fairly limited. That wasn't a problem for me, although the one thing I did miss was OWO. To be fair I didn't ask for it - she has this listed as "at discretion" now (I don't recall it being there when I saw her). Also her covered oral was so enthusiastic that I probably wouldn't have lasted two minutes if she'd done it without!

She also seems to have raised her prices since I saw her, but I guess I can understand why. With the service she offers, I expect she's found herself to be rather popular. On the plus side, she does seem to have some good special offers on her profile at the time of writing. Would I return? I was definitely planning to until the price rise. That's saying something for me, as I rarely bother to see a girl more than once. I think she's worth the new prices, but I'm a tight bugger who prefers shorter appointments, so I'm undecided now if I'll see her again any time soon.

Offline j122

Nice review, roughly where abouts in New Basford is she and is her place ok?

pleasure

Her place is fine. The area seems okay, and the house is nice.

Offline little_big_horn

'm intrigued by the tasteful piercings can you give some detail, she's in my HL so may just pay a visit#

Offline j122

Looks like the special offers have made her a busy girl going by the quick rise in feedback

Toby

She's a fun young woman. I had a smile on my face for the day after seeing her.

Offline nullenvoyd

Something about this young lady has interested me a lot. I`m booked in for later today and quite looking forward to it as I have not shagged such a young lady for years and years! £100 for an hour. Wanted silly money , £50 for anal so I will give it that a miss!
I will report back chaps!

Offline j122

Yeah the £50 for "A" level stopped me from seeing her. Looking forward to the review though.

pleasure

Looks like she's dropped the prices back to near enough what they were when I saw her - got me wondering if she read my review now.  ;)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 07:46:18 am by pleasure »

Offline j122

They changed the day her buy one hour get one hour free offer finished, so think it was because of that.... But if it was because she read the review then hopefully she'll see what I put and drop the £50 for anal.....
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 07:58:04 am by j122 »

Toby

It was possibly a marketing thing: raise prices a bit, then offer a free hour. That way she doesn't lose as much money offering the extra hour. She's a clued up young woman.

Offline nullenvoyd

Saw Honey yesterday and to be honest, don`t think that I will see her again.

I paid £100 for one hour and said that I would have gone for anal if the charge was anywhere near reasonable but £50? When I asked her about it he said it was that high because she was so tight! Physical or financial she didn`t say. It must be physical because she was very, very loose when I was shagging her. No tension at all. Didn`t really like it as I want a shag where I feel a bit of friction at least when doing the act.

She said that she loves sex and it could be that her fanny has seen so much action that it is now in that way. Women who have had kids can be like that but I didn`t ask her that.

She has unbelievably large flappy lips to her genitals that really turn me off but you can`t ask about that before the event. My heart sank when I saw them!

She is a big girl, too big for me really. I think she is a bit overweight and could do with losing quite a bit. She is quite pretty but didn`t look her best at all. Where she had shaved down below she was stubby and a bit spotty there..

She does love oral on her as well as a good fingering and came to orgasm several times - or she is a good actress. Maybe a combination of both! Sex generally OK but she doesn`t have that much idea, just lots of movement and noises. Seen far, far better. She gave OWO and it was quite good.

She is a nice girl and had a long chat with her but not my cup of tea at all..
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 02:48:57 pm by nullenvoyd »

Toby

Wierd, she was tight when I saw her last week, and didn't have overly large pussy lips. I think she's been busy this last week though, so maybe she needs a few days off.  :sarcastic:

pleasure

She is a big girl, too big for me really. I think she is a bit overweight and could do with losing quite a bit.

Didn't you look at her pictures beforehand? Sure, she ain't skinny, but unlike most girls there's no deception. She looks precisely like her pictures, so you know exactly what you're getting. When a girl's honest for a change you may as well make the most of it!

Sex generally OK but she doesn`t have that much idea, just lots of movement and noises.

Lots of movement and noises? Yup, that sounds like sex to me. In fact that pretty much sums up life.

Offline mr-oraltastic

I tried to make a booking via email. Firstly got a reply saying that she was busy at the time that I had enquired about then the next morning a second one saying that she would love to meet me. I emailed asking which the correct reply, twice, but no answer ... rubbish communications