Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: naughty_hotwife - Hucknall, Notts  (Read 3406 times)

29 review(s) for sexy_mich (22 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Space Invader

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nottingham on a December Monday morning can be a grim place , snowing and bloody cold , so I was well chuffed when I managed to get a meeting with this girl .
Texts exchanged , postcode given , age checks done by her !!!!!!! , i arrived at her address and parked a few hundred yards away .
Nice house , rabbits in cages in lounge !, clean and tidy , pretty face , nice body , until she turned around !
OMG- she is a pretty girl , but please dont visit her expecting to see that gorgeous ass she shows in her profile pics, im not very good with size, but a 16 sounds about right , her thighs meet at the top and its very wrinkled , as I followed her upstairs , I really didn’t know what to do !
As i said, she is a nice personality, and friendly
 and as soon as she went down on her knees and took my cock in her mouth , with condom  , i kind of forgot about her ass
Chose reverse doggy for sex , it was best way, and shot my load over her lovely tits.
Cleaned up and went after about 20 mins ( my choice )
I didnt feel bad that I lied about my age (51) , as her pics are just so untrue , it’s criminal, wherever that gorgeous ass has gone , she needs to get it back , would I return- No

Offline Straightsix

Seriously? Nothing like this?:

Hidden Image/Members Only

😢😫😢😥☹👋💦
« Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 07:23:24 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online j122

Offline hunkybc

she has piled on the pounds!  I was following her on OnlyFans for a month, to get a better insight into her!  Although shes not a BB'er on AW, she can often be seen BB'ing other swingers on her OnyFans videos....thta kind of put me off. I did tag this on the end of another review of her on here!

Offline Imp8

I wouldn't describe her as fat,definitely chunky,but not fat.
Obviously I've only seen her recently so I can't compare to how she used to look.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
I too lied about my age but wasn’t disappointed
You will have to check my reviews as I think it was 6 months ago
I thought she was great
Maybe lockdown poundage ?

Offline Hereto69

Thanks for the review

Tbh, after checking twitter I want to see here even more

Offline Timkitchen

I’ve met her a few times for blowjob only meets and they were all excellent and now I’ve looked at her content again it’s given me the right horn to return.

Comparable to some of the guys on the videos I’d be a let down size wise for fucking :D but I may have to revisit soon for another excellent blowjob