Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sonata - Russian - Gloucester Road  (Read 1982 times)

Online newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Went TOFTT over the festive period, turned out to be a disaster. Comms with agency very good no issue, she seemed pretty busy as was trying to book in late morning only to have gotten a slot in mid / late evening.

Girl is attractive albeit older. Would say she is early to mid 30's. Facially would rate her a 8 and body wise 6 or 7 as she does look a bit bigger than suggested. Some agency says she is size 6 while others mentions 8 and also 10. I would say 10 is accurate, no way she is a 6. Nipples are pointing south and quite droopy. Slightly offputting then again not a great start as soon as she revealed her breasts.

Anyway, before handing over money I asked her about cim which she reluctantly agreed and took the extra 30. Her attitude was cold, no smiles at all and honestly it's as if she was doing me a favour. Before OWO she wanted to put the condom on and I said no. She then brought out 3 bottles of different sanitisers and also loads of wipes to clean my cock. Bear in mind I've just had a shower too. What was weird was that she sprayed some liquid into her mouth and I could feel she had loads of liquid around my cock when she was sucking me. If she really dislikes OWO / CIM then don't list it and don't take extras from client. Her OWO was very toothy and not enjoyable at all. 10 mins in I felt the urge and as I was about to cum she moved my cock away and squeezed my cum out as hard as she could. It was so annoying because it all ended up on my stomach / torso. Fucking joke. Moments later she just threw loads of wipes onto me and tried to avoid touching cum. Again if she is scared of cum then she shouldn't be working in this business.

At this point I was very unhappy and called the agent if I could get some money back. After about 15 mins she conceded and gave me 100 back so overall I've spent £130 on a shit punt of 15 mins with no cim no sex with a miserable woman who didn't even want to see me. Credit to the agent who helped me to get a partial refund otherwise would have nothing back since she was insistent that she would not give me a penny back.

That's me done for this year, extremely disappointing and what a shit show. One of the worst experience to date.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 01:50:55 pm by newbie2014 »

Offline Dashing

...Girl is attractive albeit older. Would say she is early to mid 30's. Facially would rate her a 8 and body wise 6 or 7 as she does look a bit bigger than suggested. Some agency says she is size 6 while others mentions 8 and also 10. I would say 10 is accurate, no way she is a 6. Nipples are pointing south and quite droopy...

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 03:23:36 pm by Dashing »

Offline king tarzan

Thanks for review.. had her pre booked..
Cancelled...
No way I'm paying for cold attitude..
I need a new year hot yummy tuck in attitude 👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋👅👅😋😋😋
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JackSaint

Thanks for the review, was considering her, she's off the list now.

Offline scutty brown

Offline king tarzan

Thanks for the review, was considering her, she's off the list now.

Bitch has lost at least £400 in earnings !!

Offline JackSaint

Yup, and the joy of meeting two charming hunks (well at least one)  :D :D :D :D

Offline king tarzan

Pictures were so appealing..looked tasty but read service sour :dash: :dash:

Offline golden bull

Offline bonapati

Offline MrMatrix

I reckon a lot more that that KT. :hi:

Offline scutty brown

that's not how you spell "hulk"

Offline Igor

Agree with you Matrix, heading up to London next week and had her as a possible. Disappointing the number of alleged top end girls providing crap service. 

Offline king tarzan

Bad attitude lackluster service droopy boobies
= Loss of earnings

Simpletto

Offline Igor

Just had a look at her Diva reviews, one says ‘very hygiene conscious’. Obviously have to read between the lines like ‘cuddly’ means fat and ‘great personality’ means ugly! 😄

Offline Rascal2021

She looks seriously hot on the Diva site. I should know better, but I'm still taken in by site pics. Thanks OP for TOFTT, that's saved me an expensive mistake.

Offline bonapati

She looks seriously hot on the Diva site. I should know better, but I'm still taken in by site pics. Thanks OP for TOFTT, that's saved me an expensive mistake.
She looks hot and no extras for CIM CIF.

Offline golden bull

She looks hot and no extras for CIM CIF.

Dusty phone. Her prices were fluctuating more than bitcoins at one point and kissing was extra I seem to recall.
Bad rep on diva reviews alongside OP’s make this a risky punt but there again she might have upped her game?

You gonna poke her Bono?😆

Online newbie2014

which agency did you use?

Sorry for the late reply. It was Babylon.

One of the most horrible experiences I've had. Complete waste of time and money.

Offline bonapati

Dusty phone. Her prices were fluctuating more than bitcoins at one point and kissing was extra I seem to recall.
Bad rep on diva reviews alongside OP’s make this a risky punt but there again she might have upped her game?

You gonna poke her Bono?😆

There is something about her that makes me feel she will be a good ride to cruise.  :yahoo: