Sugar Babies

Author Topic: __VICKY____ Vicky Adultwork Polish girl User ID 1859472  (Read 4413 times)

8 review(s) for _VICKY_STAR_19yo (2 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for __VICKY____ (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

infoseeker

__VICKY____
External Link/Members Only

I went to see Vicky since I know a friend of hers from Manchester, and I was in London for a few days.
She is fit enough, (but not as much as I hoped since she looks amazing in her photos), but she had such a shit attrocious attitude and I could tell that as soon as the door opened, I done what any self respecting punter should do I WALKED OUT.... lol... the look on her face  :D, I had already given her the money she had to give it back to me, she even become quite conciliatory... whilst giving me back the money... stuck up money loving, cock hating bitch.

Afterwards I checked her adultwork feedback again and since I had last checked it last just within the few days lo and behold these two had appeared.
manciek1980 (-1)   29/06/2014 21:31   Service terrible, arrogant,waste of money

mrfixit37 (6)      29/06/2014 22:36   lovely looking girl, not so lovely personality. very cold and distant.

So my punting instinct served me very well there!  :cool:

She did have a pal
_VICKY_STAR_19yo
External Link/Members Only
who was much nicer (and a little less good looking) and who I chatted to a bit since as mentioned I know a mutual friend of theirs who works in Manchester, but I thought I'll go see Miley instead since I was at Pimlico and Earls Court wasn't that far away, that didn't turn out to well either.

Offline hardhans75

Unfortunately i have to agree with you, she is very good looking though. No OWO, no FK, nothing. She is hot and to be fair the sex was good.

Offline titanph

sorry to hear you had to walk, even more sorry she provides a shit service, she looks amazing in the photos.

infoseeker

Unfortunately i have to agree with you, she is very good looking though. No OWO, no FK, nothing. She is hot and to be fair the sex was good.

She did say she would provide OWO... you don't ask you don't get perhaps.... but not CIM or Facial.

Regarding FK, at some point late in the conversation (when I already knew I was going to walk), she was like
"I don't French Kiss because...... "
I was like
"So do you Polish kiss?"
she looked at me a bit confused she was stood a few metres away from me, I said
"You stay there, I stay here, and here comes your kiss"..... then I blew her a Kiss.  :kiss:

The mutual Polish friend that we have gave her a lot of stick afterwards due to her treatment of me, I like to think that is the reason she's now unexpectedly gone off to holiday till August for some  :timeout: .

Seriously if enough punters give a girl like Vicky what she deserves she'll either quit or out of necessity improve her attitude and service over time.  It is only if punters put up with it do girls like her get by and she has been on Adultwork for one and half years now just getting by, for example I couldn't find a review of her on this forum depsite hardhans75 (and perhaps others having seen her) even her Adultwork feedback only went sour in the last few days, though looking back at the other positives she has you can see guys are hinting somewhat.

GazEldo (3)    25/03/2014 19:03 If appearance is important to you then this is the lady for you. Absolutely stunning.

Even my friend had kind of hinted that she might be shit service wise, I'm Seeking Information not hints though, I'm infoseeker by the way, I have been registered on ukpunting a while but mostly post on another forum which is Manchester specific which I do most of my punting on.
I might be moving out of Manchester soon so will probably move over to ukpunting.

west8

Damnit, I wish I hadn't clicked to read your review ... she looks seriously hot and I have a weakness for Poles (the nationality that is  ;))

I have to ask though: is her face as beautiful as her body appears to be?

infoseeker

I have to ask though: is her face as beautiful as her body appears to be?

She is hot her face is decent but a bit harsh/neurotic looking.
I didn't find her as hot in person then in the pics.
From the pics I imagined her to be small skinny and dainty (my type), she was a bigger girl in reality I don't mean not slim but more like a 5'8'' model (or taller) so I thought she definetly looked taller then the 5'6'' stated on her profile.

After this incident and my review and a direct complaint about her, shortly after she went for an abrupt and prolonged holiday.  I wouldn't be suprised if she has had a reality check / slight attitude improvement... so TOFTT and let us know how you get on with a review west8.  :thumbsup:
(Just be willing to walk like I did if you find out she is still stuck up when you get there)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 10:42:38 pm by infoseeker »

west8

Thanks a LOT for the info mate - much appreciated.

I'll risk the 100 and have no problem walking if I am met with an attitude :)

Maybe I'll get lucky and meet her when she's had a break. I understand some of the girls work too much and get jaded, but there's no excuse for a piss-poor attitude full stop.