Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Neomi Feltham positive just  (Read 1883 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6555935) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline stephentall

Booked a few hours in advance after reading the recent review.

So knew it could be a little lacking in terms of service.

Place: New build flat near to the station. No problem to find.

Comms: Fine at first then tried to push me back to a later slot. I held my ground and she relented.

Girl: As per the previous description.  Size 10 is dark skinned Dominican with good sized natural boobs. A small belly probably from childbirth.

Attractive enough. Not skinny but carries her curves well. Age is about right. Would have put her at late 20s

100phr Inc of OWO.

Service: No kissing which I knew before I arrived. Would prefer kissing but current climate I can understand.

Overall a good time. First bj good. Rubbered up for CG. Needs some direction but willing enough. Finished in bag. Just a little stilted as per her earlier review. No real empathy or connection, but hey, only 100 p hr.

After first pop I initiated round 2. Her reaction was hesitant saying if you are sure you can then great.

I am sure I want to bloody try with nigh on half an hour left. I'm paying for time not 1 pop out. Her bj was far less enthusiastic 2nd time round and was spitting into a strategically placed towel regularly. Worrying over me coming in her mouth.

All in all nothing to write home about but not a bad option as long as your expectations are not too high. A nice girl but too reserved to return for me

External Link/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for sharing  :drinks:

She didn't reveal if she'd visited before or worked anywhere else so no idea just how fresh she is.  Guess it's still up in the air as to whether she'll relax into the work or get worse, though the towel at the ready is probably a bad sign.   :dash:
From what she did say this would be about a week after arrival.

Was she chatty outside of the sex?
Did she mention if she'd been suddenly busy?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2021, 03:15:08 pm by LLPunting »

Offline stephentall

Chatty but not overly so. Preferred to sing along to the music and dance rather than gaze into your eyes.

Personally don't think she will settle enough to offer a great service. Nice enough girl but maybe not cut out for long term success in this field

Offline LLPunting

It does seem to be playing out that way.  She was fairly friendly with her chatter, no singing, but the distancing foibles and aversions during sex that we both noted are a hindrance to her becoming a good long term prospect for an engaging GFE.  Shame.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2021, 04:15:49 pm by LLPunting »

Offline king tarzan

It does seem to be playing out that way.  She was fairly friendly with her chatter, no singing, but the distancing foibles and aversions during sex that we both noted are a hindrance to her becoming a good long term prospect for an engaging GFE.  Shame.

Take her flowers and chocolates and a perfume from Primark 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

Take her flowers and chocolates and a perfume from Primark 🤣🤣🤣🤣

"That is why you fail."
Judging by her watch she's much higher maintenance than your cheap parlour tricks can afford. 

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 27, 2021, 05:21:56 pm by LLPunting »

Offline king tarzan

"That is why you fail."
Judging by her watch she's much higher maintenance than your cheap parlour tricks can afford. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes, exactly like you I'm a pauper too👍👍
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

Yes, exactly like you I'm a pauper too👍👍

Welcome to cheap batty bargain basement bangin'.
Always bring your own brown bag to wear.

Offline LLPunting

Oh well her prices are up +10 so guess that's her out of your and my price bracket KT  :dash:

Offline stephentall

The £10 increase wouldn't be a problem if the service was right.

Pass

Offline LLPunting

The £10 increase wouldn't be a problem if the service was right.

Pass

Yup, still probably ok for the P&D 30 minuters but anyone hoping to cultivate GFE perhaps not.  I won't be making a special trip to try again and there are all those Twickenham SPs to try as plans A-Z.