Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Sophia18xx (Rimming Queen)  (Read 9769 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6277389) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Boxingkinghd

Sophia 18xx
This is a TS review!

Cost: £90 half an hour
The Girl:
External Link/Members Only

Sophia's pictures are accurate. There were no surprises when she opened the door. She was extremely nice and friendly. Due to her being English, there were no communication issues and she knew exactly what I wanted from the punt. She does oral only for under €100. Actual penetration you have to pay more (im  assuming £150/200) I didn't want penatration, just a bit oral fun. Cute peachy bum and no tits. She says she getting them done next year.
FYI, she is extremely tight and stated she struggles with larger men hence the reasons she charges more for penetration

Venue: She is renting a room that is linked to the a shop on a busy highroad. Not the most discreet place but yesterday (24th December) it was pouring down with rain so noone noticed me going in.

The Punt:
Walked in. She was in her knickers and greeted me with a smile and peck on cheek.  We both took our clothes off and we were stoking each others cock whilst talking. She has lovely hands for stroking!! Anyway, I put her on the bed and started sucking her cock. Her cock was a thick 4/5 inches and her ball sack was the largest I've seen in a long time! Absolutely huge! I began sucking on her balls and cock. She then returned the favour and boy she did it in style! She has a very unique style when sucking cock that I did enjoy. She then proceeded to rim me which was unexpected. She was rimming and stroking my cock which made me explode! I came on her face and hands.  After I finished I complemented her because her oral skills were amazing. Hopped into the shower and dried myself. Next thing you know, we are doing more small talk but stroking each other but I'm still feeling extremely horny so we do more oral and later, she bashes me off with her magic hands (thats what I'm calling them from now on 😀). I cum again!

Boxingking's final thoughts:
This is defintely a positive. She was a nice sweet girl with a nice body and sex appeal. She gave me the best oral I've had on a punt. So much so I came twice in the space of 20 minutes.  She is also incredible at rimming so how can this be nothing more than a positive

Offline Tomcat

Offline Tomcat

Just received a message from Sophia, only doing an hour today no 30 minutes service bummer and her prices are high cos it's Christmas :unknown:

Offline pp456

Sounds good fun. Shame there's no sex in the 30 minute booking. Might give it a go anyway based on your review.