Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Samantha091 - Accrington  (Read 1798 times)

9 review(s) for Samantha091 (4 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only

Comms.....txt
Fee.............110 ph
Location..... cottages near mcdonalds accrington

After having a great blow n go in leeds i was still feeling it so checked aw available today as i passed Burnley.  Was hoping sgk was free but she wasnt.
Seen sammanthas profile and she answered immediately usual script park at mcds and wait further instructions.

Now I'd read some decent reviews on here so i knew it wasnt gonna be a bad punt parked in street opposite and in i go.

Wow i was pleasantly surprised nice slim figure big tits beautiful green eyes dressed in stockings and suspenders and basque covering her middle she looked totally shagable.

Action...... started with kissing then owo leading to my 2nd cim of the day with was spat out. Onto the bed loads of snogging ro and fingering  back to me owo rubbered up multiple positions finished in cowgirl on about 55 minutes.

Cleaned up bit of small talk and left bang on 60 minutes a very happy man.

Summary..... a very nice looking girl nice figure obviously read some of her own reviews so now wearing a basque good gfe service at a great price . I'll defo be returning.

Caveman out.

Offline scutty brown

I presume this was actually Rising Bridge, not Accrington?

Offline The donald

Yes that McDonald’s is definitely Rising Bridge

Offline Captain caveman 69

Yes near the Holland pie factory I'm not to well up on that area :hi: