Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Christine - Bishopsgate. Could be so much better  (Read 1256 times)

25 review(s) for Abby White (6 positive, 13 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by finn5555]
46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7645060) (8 positive, 19 neutral, 19 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Bloodlock789

Link: External Link/Members Only

Time: 60 mins (supposedly)
Cost: £160

The meeting happened a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to finish off Christmas shopping and treat myself afterwards. Fancied an EE blonde and with my plan A cancelling I rang around a few numbers I had and Christine responded and we were booked in for that afternoon.

I had done my UKP research and saw that reviews were mixed at best. But I saw that most of the negative bookings were for 30 minutes, so I thought she might make more of an effort if I went for 60. It’s called punting for a reason right?

Went over to her flat and was given the code to enter the building. So far so good.

Met her in her flat behind the door and wow. She is beautiful. Really, properly stunning body. Slim, toned waist, long legs, nice bolt ons, smooth, tanned skin and pretty face. So far so amazing.

This is where it all started to go a bit roboshag. Paperwork done immediately, then she asked me to lay on the bed. Not even a vague attempt at anything GFE or even PSE. She started with oral with. Admittedly this was very good, lots of eye contact as well. Then as soon as I was hard, she was on top in cowgirl. Didn’t even let me ask if I could explore her body of any offer of RO which you expect from an hour booking. It seemed very rushed already.

The visual of her body on top was incredible though. We then went on to doggy, missionary, reverse cowgirl, doggy again and back to cowgirl. Then as she got off she started jerking me off, doing the old tricks to try and make me cum quicker. I even said slow down as I wanted to try other things but she carried on and tbh I was damn horny and came in the bag very quickly.

After we chatted about Christmas plans and then left… 25 minutes into an hour booking.

Toying with choosing a negative or a neutral for this one. The money and time was negative for sure, but the stuff we did was done well and she is stunning.

Such a shame as she could be so much more. She could be one of the best, if only she put more effort into the experience and didn’t try and rush people out the door

Offline bedhedred

Fuck that is a generous neutral. I'd fucking livid if I'd paid £160 for 25 minutes. Cheers for the timely warning though.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 02:08:35 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Momodan38

I saw her shortly before she left. Being stuck near my homebase for a while. I’m two minds about wether to do a review? Probably won’t bother. I doubt it will add much intel. It was a soulless P&D and I went in with a very robotic attitude. For a strict P&D, wasn’t that bad to be honest.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 02:13:21 pm by Momodan38 »