Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlie Hotthaigirl - Earls Court - very positive surprise!  (Read 4214 times)

27 review(s) for Charlie Hothaigirl (20 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline user1437

External Link/Members Only

Prices: I've seen her twice. Once for 2 hours (£240), once for 1 hour (£120)

Place: Very nice flat near Earls Court station, with a big living room. One of these expensive residences where everything is serviced, concierge etc, making it look like a hotel.

The girl: well, wow. The pictures, while edited, weren't lying. Charlie is hot. She welcomed me in a tight evening dress on the first day, and I requested the secretary outfit on the second meet. Both beautiful, and her attitude makes it extra cool as she's friendly, smiling and very nice overall.

The meet: The first meet was supposed to be a half an hour meet. When she greeted me in that outfit, immediately kissing me, I thought let's do 1 hour. At the end of the hour, I asked her if we could extend to two and she was fine with it. A great time. Second meet was an hour.

On both meets Charlie pretty much followed my lead, was dirty talking just a bit to make things more exciting. Good amount of kissing (it started with FK and ended up DFK), lots of time massaging each other etc. Her oral was pretty good (OW the first meet, OWO the second), good technique, and she also positions herself in a way that you want to look at it, eye contact etc

Sex was great as well, she was happily following my lead, maybe a bit too fake at some points, but she took a pounding without any issue

Between rounds we'd either go for (actually pretty good) massage or just chatting a little bit

Honestly, both meets were super good. Positive surprise as well. Her attitude really made it that enjoyable. Don't have much more to say!

Definitely want to return, but I'm very rarely in this area so until then, I'll wait!

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

Good to hear this Thai agency girl is still delivering after so many years in the business.

Any kind of A play hinted at?  It would be good to confirm that she's offering full agency menu at the better indie price.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 01:29:44 pm by LLPunting »

Offline user1437

I haven't asked at all so honestly no idea - her profile doesn't seem to list it either

She's fairly quick to answer texts in my experience so might as well ask her directly!

Offline LLPunting

I haven't asked at all so honestly no idea - her profile doesn't seem to list it either

She's fairly quick to answer texts in my experience so might as well ask her directly!

No worries, I was only asking for the record, I wasn't thinking of visiting as I wasn't minded to repeat her back beyond 2018 as an agency girl.  30 quid saving might make it worth reconsidering as a back-up for my next recce West but there are so many unknowns on the list to try.

Offline Fletch747

Thanks OP.  :thumbsup:
Looks and sounds good - one for the HL.