Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Psycho Bitches  (Read 3290 times)

Offline Matium

I've described one category of WGs as Barbie Dolls, another important category of WGs are Psycho Bitches.

These can be further sub-categorised as the ones you pay for and who do things like running their nails down, and digging their nails into, your back. These are not BDSM girls as a trained Mistress will know exactly where a man's pleasure and pain points are but girls who in the heat of the moment will behave like total out of control whores.

The other sub-category of psycho bitches are the ones who just lose it and flip out as Anth experienced:

(she) took my money - all £140 of it for 90 mins, and then left the room to hide the money, and then flipped out big style as it seems she had took offence over this line in that review.

"after this got ready and went out to MacDonald's for something to eat. (she literally pigged out - how she is so slim beats me)"

She took offence, serious offence, to it as she thought I was saying she eats like a pig. When it doesn't mean that it means she ordered everything off the menu and I thought it was attractive hence why I put it as a throwaway comment inside my positive review. (the suggestion is there is if she is a bit down and dirty with her eating - if people did feel I was saying she ate like a pig, that she will be good at oral sex, but I never went there with her during the argument). She also thought the review wasn't positive enough for her standards. As it was only somewhat positive when she thought a punt with her deserved absolutely glowing positive.

As a result of this she flipped out. Not to normal girl standards but to absolute fucking psycho standards. I should invent a term here and say not to normal girl standards but to pro$$ie girl standards. It was a real eye opener of what prostitutes are like quite frankly as before this nobody had went psycho like that onto me either on the forums or in person.

A total meltdown, which anyone in a dysfuncional relationship will have seen.

Any other experiences of WG Pycho Bitches?

Offline wristjob

Any other experiences of WG Pycho Bitches?

I did have one about 6-7 years ago - an Aussie girl from an agency. It was her first day there and I was her first client (cos she was waiting trying to get in the flat when I arrived so I vanished for a few minutes). She started off bitching about the flat being dirty (it was great), Leeds was such a shithole, no decent shopping etc and during the punt on 4 or 5 occasions I just got these really snappy answers which was all the more scary as they came out of nowhere. By the end I was just glad to get out there.

Next time I saw a girl from that agency she came up in conversation and turns out it was also her last day.

Fen

I've punted for 20 odd years. Never had half the experiences some of you seem to have had. The limit of my 'psycho' experience was a woman who called herself a witch and believed in fairies. Perhaps there's something in you that brings out the inner psycho.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I think this fits:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=4543.0

she took the hump big time and said "I took the piss" by tickling her. I left said goodbye she said nothing - what a cunt (not her pussy though that was awful).
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 02:30:34 am by Ali Katt »

Offline AnthG

I've punted for 20 odd years. Never had half the experiences some of you seem to have had. The limit of my 'psycho' experience was a woman who called herself a witch and believed in fairies. Perhaps there's something in you that brings out the inner psycho.
But you have only just joined.

All I say is, this time next year after you have posted 10 or so reviews and made a few hundred posts, come back here to this topic and say if everything has been a garden of roses.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Anth if she took that attitude with you why did you not just say obviously she is not in the right mood to see you so can you have your money back please.
I don't get why she took your money knowing full well she only agreed to see you so she could have a go at you about not being nice enough in your overly nice review
Jeez anyone else who had that booking wouldn't have been so nice at her demanding you take her for food and then demanding you leave her alone so she could sleep. She was there to work be it for sex or for chat it was your choice how to spend the time.
She should have been grateful you gave her a positive and not a negative as she realised back then that you were not so wise when it came to punting back then and took the piss out of you  and I guess she thought she could treat you like crap this time as well

If she was so upset about the review she should not have taken another booking from you and certainly should not have taken your money to then come and have a go at you as I would imagine that could only lead to a new review with a negative

Offline AnthG

Anth if she took that attitude with you why did you not just say obviously she is not in the right mood to see you so can you have your money back please.
Looking back that probably would have been the best thing to do. But I thought as it was all a misunderstanding so I could convince her of so and everything would be ok again.

It was a case of being so wrong its unbelievable.

cockneybstrd

Looking back that probably would have been the best thing to do. But I thought as it was all a misunderstanding so I could convince her of so and everything would be ok again.

It was a case of being so wrong its unbelievable.

To be frank Anth G.... She probably worked out that your a very nice guy So she thought she could get away with saying what she wanted to you and you would still be back for more.

Luckily your not a 'Toby' so I assume you have never been back again to use her services.

Offline Sedlmayer

But you have only just joined.

All I say is, this time next year after you have posted 10 or so reviews and made a few hundred posts, come back here to this topic and say if everything has been a garden of roses.

Mate - he says he's been punting for 20 years. How long he's been on here is irrelevant to his experiences over the last two decades. Unless you have reason to believe he's lying. He hasn't encountered any psycho bitches in that time, and neither have I in over thirty years.

Offline AnthG

Mate - he says he's been punting for 20 years. How long he's been on here is irrelevant to his experiences over the last two decades. Unless you have reason to believe he's lying. He hasn't encountered any psycho bitches in that time, and neither have I in over thirty years.
That is not what I am saying. What I am saying is its very different being in a situation where you quietly punt for 20 years .

To one where you punt and then tell people of your experiences with that girl afterwards. Which is what he will hopefully be now doing with being a new member of the forum.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Anth I really do feel for you as she worked out you were a nice guy so could act like that knowing you would just take it. If it was a different guy I doubt very much she would have risked it as she may not have got a very good reception
No one deserves a brilliant review just because of who they are. A review is supposed to be honest not pandering to the girl. You were honest in your review although I feel she did not really even deserve a positive considering her attitude throughout the night.
You always highlight the best bits over the bad bits so she had no reason to complain what so ever. Quite frankly instead of just adding to the review like you have I would have done a whole new review on her as many people just read the review and not the comments so she won't be directly linked to her behaviour like she would with a new review
I'm a bit gobsmacked tbh that anyone believes they only deserve the very best reviews. Ben if we are always good at our job we can't please everyone so it's never assured what a review will say and we learn from anything negative. We don't decide what a client puts in a review regardless of if we like it or not

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
All the fallout that happened was after Anth's review and I think he was diplomatic about it. I don't if she took him for a mug because he is a nice guy or not. It's easy to speculate, but on a punt you sometimes have to be flexible to get what you want. If you are a few minutes into a punt you don't want to piss off the girl in case it ruins it for her. And yes, some prossies even after 10 bad reviews, never mind 1 feel they are doing right.

Offline Sedlmayer

That is not what I am saying. What I am saying is its very different being in a situation where you quietly punt for 20 years .

To one where you punt and then tell people of your experiences with that girl afterwards. Which is what he will hopefully be now doing with being a new member of the forum.

I'm not quite following the logic here - how does whether or not you post on a forum affect the possibility of meeting a psycho? The (psycho) girl won't know whether you post or not (unless you're stupid enough to tell her).

As I said, I've been punting for over 30 years, and posting since 2007 (on PN, more recently here) and I never had this type of experience. (Not saying it doesn't happen sometimes).

Offline Matium

We've had psycho bitches on UKP.

One of the most spectacular meltdowns was Liz Hilton, long recognised as Britain's bitchiest and nuttiest WG:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=7059.0

Offline Matium

And we seem to be having a WG in meltdown mode on UKP right now - Schoolgirl Kate.

Fen

I am sorry I don't have the credentials you require.
I have no intention of stanting my postings to satisfy you as I do not require your approval.

Online myothernameis

I had psycho bitch reply to my request, now on here profile she had various likes, so I just sent a message what I wanted to do,

I basically asked her to dress up as a school girl, and when I would stand behind her, and slowly lift her skirt, and put my hand down her pants

What followed next, was her reply, she called me perverted, and weird, told me I was vile, and sick

I told her check your likes as this is a fantasy, and you have these things ticked

vorian

I had psycho bitch reply to my request, now on here profile she had various likes, so I just sent a message what I wanted to do,

I basically asked her to dress up as a school girl, and when I would stand behind her, and slowly lift her skirt, and put my hand down her pants

What followed next, was her reply, she called me perverted, and weird, told me I was vile, and sick

I told her check your likes as this is a fantasy, and you have these things ticked

Have you got a link for her please.

Online myothernameis

Have you got a link for her please.

She no longer on AW, and this was around 5 years ago

vorian

She no longer on AW, and this was around 5 years ago

Cheers,  those types really piss me off.