Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria real GFE - Leeds, LS8  (Read 2281 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5938373) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Boolaz

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Maria for 1hr at the weekend. £100 +20owo. 2x cum - no restriction on limit as far as I could tell but 2 is a push for me.
Pretty decent punt. No kissing which is a shame.

Comms: She seemed to handle comms herself and no sign of anyone else involved (although I did find out there was another girl worked there but not who and I didn't see them).

Location: I don't know Leeds very well but this was in Gledhow and seems a bit run down residentially. House was functional enough. Shower over the bath but no curtain.

Girl: Nice body. She was wearing a tight dress. Nice c cups. Profile pics are very accurate. lovely body when naked. She was smily and friendly throughout and keen to try and connect through conversation and eye contact

Services. OWO was extra. No kissing. Pretty vanilla service but she put the effort in and was open to any position suggested. Not exactly enthusiastic but friendly and accommodating.

She got naked straight away so no chance to have a feel and peel off her clothes or get any sort of dance. She offered me to lie on the bed and moved straight in to put her lovely tits in my face. She had a good feel of me while I enjoyed her assets. It was all fairly vanilla from this point on. She went for some owo nice technique, some eye contact but not deep. All changes were initiated by me. Moved to ro with her in kneeling position - she has a lvely arse so I thoroughly enjoyed this position. Then raincoat on and into standing doggy, then doggy, then CG to finish.

Little chat and some nice sensual contact with her moving her hands around my bidy as we had a little chat. She's very smily and tries hard with the connection. I initiated round two which was more owo, ro, mish, doggy, prone bone and then hand job to finish - I was flagging at this point so more real action was curtailed but she persevered to force a 2nd pop.

All in all a nice punt. Nothing mind blowing and definitely not PSE or GFE. But if you like a mildly submissive, mid 20s girl with a banging size 8 body with round arse and nice tits she's a decent punt.

I wouldn't normally opt for no kissing as i feel a bit detached by it but it was pretty slim pickings.

I would return as a plan b.

Offline YorkshireLad

She shouldn’t have GFE in her name if she doesn’t kiss!

Offline Boolaz

She shouldn’t have GFE in her name if she doesn’t kiss!

I agree. To be fair it's not on her likes list and she's clear with what's included or not in comms. So I knew what I was getting beforehand.

Offline donnybob

Sounds more like a wife experience  :dash:

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

I'm far too young to remember this. :lol:

but wasn't it the case way back when, No prossie ever did any kissing and No punter ever wanted to kiss a prossie?

Ahhh! how times have changed.